Eq update

bobby ricky

Eq gets a 👍from me. Works great for a cut and definitely keeps you going through a workout. I did start with a front load of 600 and stayed there.
Test 300
Deca 300
Eq 600
Nice start but didn’t feel manly enough for being on cycle so changed it to
Test 700
Deca 600
Eq 600
Now we’re cooking as it should be. Going to be dropping the eq at 15 weeks and upping the test and deca until my 8 week cruise.
When I’m sore I’m eating in a surplus and when I’m not I eat in a deficit. Making progress by getting leaner yet more muscle. And no ai needed at all. Eq definitely didn’t make me stronger or wow me in any way but the vascularity is nice. But I think test and deca are best for me.

D

Deleted member 45086

Eq gets a 👍from me. Works great for a cut and definitely keeps you going through a workout. I did start with a front load of 600 and stayed there.
Test 300
Deca 300
Eq 600
Test 700
Deca 600
Eq 600
Now we’re cooking as it should be. Going to be dropping the eq at 15 weeks and upping the test and deca until my 8 week cruise.
When I’m sore I’m eating in a surplus and when I’m not I eat in a deficit. Making progress by getting leaner yet more muscle. And no ai needed at all. Eq definitely didn’t make me stronger or wow me in any way but the vascularity is nice. But I think test and deca are best for me.
The endurance has impressed me. I don't only get through workouts easier, I get through work easier.

D

Deleted member 45086

Test 300
Deca 300
Eq 600
Test 700
Deca 600
Eq 600
Oh no. EQ will not provide the mass or strength gains of Deca. I know guys that run +20 week cycles of EQ. I'm about like you I will stop it in the 15-18 week range. That's if my hematocrit isn't out of whack when I give blood in couple of weeks. I know I'm donating but if it has really increased I will probably go ahead and drop it

Gainz.

I can understand why you doubled it.
I barely started my gear journey and I'm already looking forward to my next cycle. I'm constantly adding anavar or masteron to my cart... then deleting it and putting my phone down. I want results faster! I want to feel better sooner!
But logic and wisdom has prevailed so far. I keep telling myself its not a race, and I still have to see how I deal with just test.
I have what you would call a addictive personality... it's a big reason I dropped to 137lbs.
So I'm desperately trying not to get carried away and take it slow.

bobby ricky

I can understand why you doubled it.
I barely started my gear journey and I'm already looking forward to my next cycle. I'm constantly adding anavar or masteron to my cart... then deleting it and putting my phone down. I want results faster! I want to feel better sooner!
But logic and wisdom has prevailed so far. I keep telling myself its not a race, and I still have to see how I deal with just test.
I have what you would call a addictive personality... it's a big reason I dropped to 137lbs.
So I'm desperately trying not to get carried away and take it slow.
How much testosterone are u on brother?

Gainz.

300mg of test e a week.
Started nice and easy for my first go. Just need a baseline, see how I respond, how my sides are, all that happy stuff

bobby ricky

no AI needed on this? you're a lucky man!
The only time I had really bad estrogen effects was the first time I added a oral. I got Beligas 10 mg anavar and when I received the bottle it had no seal . I started taking 3 pills per day and I was getting kinda hot and just felt bigger and swollen above sock line. Also couldn’t perform in the bedroom but the pump were out of this world.
Someone pulled a fast one on me and must have put dbol or something else in there. Still no tits or anything like that 😂

suppsforlife

Anavar actually doesn't aromatize so it's very strange. are you sure it was high estrogen?
as you know, beligas doesn't sell crap so I highly doubt it was Dbol when it was written Anavar.
ever used Dbol or Anavar before or after that?

bobby ricky

Anavar actually doesn't aromatize so it's very strange. are you sure it was high estrogen?
as you know, beligas doesn't sell crap so I highly doubt it was Dbol when it was written Anavar.
ever used Dbol or Anavar before or after that?
The seal was gone and anavar is more expensive so I think someone switched it. It was about 2 years ago and every bottle I’ve had since has been sealed. Don’t care because I just lowered the dose and enjoyed it with adex. Yes I’ve taken anavar at 70 mgs per day and dbol at 30 mgs per day and loved them both.

Gainz.

The seal was gone and anavar is more expensive so I think someone switched it. It was about 2 years ago and every bottle I’ve had since has been sealed. Don’t care because I just lowered the dose and enjoyed it with adex. Yes I’ve taken anavar at 70 mgs per day and dbol at 30 mgs per day and loved them both.
Anavar at 70mg a day? That seems high.

I want to try it at 25-30mg a day... but I don't know how long to run it. 6 or 8 weeks.

D

Deleted member 45086

Anavar at 70mg a day? That seems high.

I want to try it at 25-30mg a day... but I don't know how long to run it. 6 or 8 weeks.
30-40mg split in 2 doses for 8 weeks is a pretty common first run at it. 70 is a pretty big dose but 100mg/day isn't uncommon.

Gainz.

30-40mg split in 2 doses for 8 weeks is a pretty common first run at it. 70 is a pretty big dose but 100mg/day isn't uncommon.
I guess my biggest problem is debating if I want to do a dbol or anavar stacked cycle. I keep reading the benefits of both. While I would love to pack on some size, the size that dbol gives... it's not really the look I want. I like the more trimmed athletic look.
But the bigger I get... the better it will look when I cut.
Idk... I'm like a kid in a candy store... except I don't know what the candy tastes like 🤣🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 45086

I guess my biggest problem is debating if I want to do a dbol or anavar stacked cycle. I keep reading the benefits of both. While I would love to pack on some size, the size that dbol gives... it's not really the look I want. I like the more trimmed athletic look.
But the bigger I get... the better it will look when I cut.
Idk... I'm like a kid in a candy store... except I don't know what the candy tastes like 🤣🤣🤣
If you are pretty lean dbol doesn't make you fatter, mainly water which goes away. Like when Twizted used dbol, gained almost completely muscle because of low BF and high metabolism. Just have to try it and see

suppsforlife

even if you do get fat, better gain fat with Dbol, then try to lose it with Anavar in the next cycle. But don't stack 2 orals. Your liver would go through too much stress.

Gainz.

If you are pretty lean dbol doesn't make you fatter, mainly water which goes away. Like when Twizted used dbol, gained almost completely muscle because of low BF and high metabolism. Just have to try it and see
Yeah I'm leaning that way for my winter cycle. Maybe adding some deca in there as well.
Then some masteron and anavar for this time next year.