Eq

EMachine

I too was under the impression that he was new to this game. He sounded new when he asked about possible sides related to Deca, as if he were unaware of it. Initially, he didn’t come across as someone who was well versed on how to use anabolics, however, that doesn’t seem to be the case, whatsoever!

EMachine

I didn’t recommend any doses ??? When I said 600:300 it was an example of what 2:1 means… if you see the only thing I came even close to recommending him was test/NPP/primo, and then I listed MY dosages..

EDIT;
I was mixing up this thread with another thread on a Canadian forum. Yes I did recommend that dose which to me makes no sense, because on my other forum I want to screenshot where I’mrecommending 250 test and 150 deca to
Another guy close to his age….
I sound confused in this thread due to the long comments and I truly am out of line with a bit of my recommendations to this particular guy, I apologize to @EMachine for the mixup I’m sure we can agree on more than we disagree on here. I’m going to go find that post on my other forum and screenshot the info so you guys know I’m not just talking out of my ass here. I apologize as I’ve been talking to a lot of people on two different forums lately.
thanks for understanding . I want to completely re read this and come up with another suggestion. So far from what I’m reading the 250 test 150 deca would be what I’d suggest.
It’s all good brother! Thank you for clarifying your point. I appreciate you!

EMachine

It’s all good brother! Thank you for clarifying your point. I appreciate you!
No need for apologies! I’m pretty sure that we agree more than we disagree and we had a healthy debate, if you will. I appreciate when there’s a disagreement and both parties are able to keep things respectful. Thank you.