Eq

bobby ricky

I was using 600 test 400 npp per week with 50 dbol per day.All I had to use was 1/2 adex per day and that kept my water retention down along side my diet. But when the dbol ran out only 1/2 adex about every 5 days for water retention. Im going to order some deca and try it.

EMachine

Will deca cause bloating? I’m interested in deca because of price. I know it’s the same drug but I always hear bloat this bloat that. I was running npp at 400 per week and wow is all I could say.
Bobby, at 52 Deca shouldn’t be your first choice. Stick with NPP…fast-acting and if used properly it can produce amazing results when combined with other compounds. You seem to react very well to it. I prefer NPP and at your age, fast acting compounds are probably best…although, I run test Cypionate as my base oil most of the time but stay at TRT doses…primo, masteron propionate, anavar, primo pills ( love these as they seem to produce better results than the injectable version…for me), winny, dbol, anadrol, Tbol, can be run effectively with NPP, and test prop for example. Not all at the same time, though. Have you tried NPP and Test Prop together? I don’t like to run anything over 4 weeks, and like to rotate oils to keep the body guessing and never adapting or at least trying to keep the body guessing…and the same goes for orals. It keeps sides to a minimum and my receptors somewhat fresh and responding. essentially, You keep growing Year-round and can stay on for longer periods when rotating compounds every 4 weeks…
I wish I knew these protocols and tweaks when I first started 20 years ago. Only through trial and error (many along the way) and working with some of the best coaches in the business, I was able to stay healthy all these years and had to go against what many still advocate today.

Too many unnecessary deaths lately in bodybuilding that could have been avoided…mostly through the use of astronomical amounts of gear and various diuretics at pretty high dosages…with very little water intake. I will make a post in the future about this topic. Some coaches need to be exposed and banned from this sport. There’s one in particular who has over 400 clients, paying him $500 per month, and who is considered the #1 homen’s coach who had 4 of his athletes die in the last 2-2 1/2 years. 2 died recently either before or after a show. With 400 + athletes under your watch, how can you truly be an effective coach. Anyways? I Went off on a rant…again! 🤔

By the way, you should always run proviron with any and all cycles…at our age, and I’m close to your age, it’s a miracle drug that will keep you young in the bedroom… it has many benefits. Look into it. Finally, never make a choice based on price in this game, especially after 40. That’s not the best way to go. Health and safety should be your #1 concern at this point in your life, not prices when choosing a cycle. If your body fat is relatively low, masteron propionate is also another viable choice! Stick with fast acting compounds as you age to avoid unnecessary sides. You’re not trying to be Mr. Olympia (hopefully) at this point in your life, and most likely just want to look good/great with a healthy sex drive…Deca can ruin your sex drive more so than NPP. Finally, at 52, Tren is not your best friend…be very careful with this compound! Very effective but also very harsh on the body, especially, the kidneys…but if you decide to still use it, run a low dose…per week…I promise you that Iu will still feel it and get great results from it.
And finally, how’s your diet? 70+ % of your success will derive from your discipline with your diet…nutrition is the best anabolic compound when used properly.

otfjoey300

Bobby, at 52 Deca shouldn’t be your first choice. Stick with NPP…fast-acting and if used properly it can produce amazing results when combined with other compounds. You seem to react very well to it. I prefer NPP and at your age, fast acting compounds are probably best…although, I run test Cypionate as my base oil most of the time but stay at TRT doses…primo, masteron propionate, anavar, primo pills ( love these as they seem to produce better results than the injectable version…for me), winny, dbol, anadrol, Tbol, can be run effectively with NPP, and test prop for example. Not all at the same time, though. Have you tried NPP and Test Prop together? I don’t like to run anything over 4 weeks, and like to rotate oils to keep the body guessing and never adapting or at least trying to keep the body guessing…and the same goes for orals. It keeps sides to a minimum and my receptors somewhat fresh and responding. essentially, You keep growing Year-round and can stay on for longer periods when rotating compounds every 4 weeks…
I wish I knew these protocols and tweaks when I first started 20 years ago. Only through trial and error (many along the way) and working with some of the best coaches in the business, I was able to stay healthy all these years and had to go against what many still advocate today.

Too many unnecessary deaths lately in bodybuilding that could have been avoided…mostly through the use of astronomical amounts of gear and various diuretics at pretty high dosages…with very little water intake. I will make a post in the future about this topic. Some coaches need to be exposed and banned from this sport. There’s one in particular who has over 400 clients, paying him $500 per month, and who is considered the #1 homen’s coach who had 4 of his athletes die in the last 2-2 1/2 years. 2 died recently either before or after a show. With 400 + athletes under your watch, how can you truly be an effective coach. Anyways? I Went off on a rant…again! 🤔

By the way, you should always run proviron with any and all cycles…at our age, and I’m close to your age, it’s a miracle drug that will keep you young in the bedroom… it has many benefits. Look into it. Finally, never make a choice based on price in this game, especially after 40. That’s not the best way to go. Health and safety should be your #1 concern at this point in your life, not prices when choosing a cycle. If your body fat is relatively low, masteron propionate is also another viable choice! Stick with fast acting compounds as you age to avoid unnecessary sides. You’re not trying to be Mr. Olympia (hopefully) at this point in your life, and most likely just want to look good/great with a healthy sex drive…Deca can ruin your sex drive more so than NPP. Finally, at 52, Tren is not your best friend…be very careful with this compound! Very effective but also very harsh on the body, especially, the kidneys…but if you decide to still use it, run a low dose…per week…I promise you that Iu will still feel it and get great results from it.
And finally, how’s your diet? 70+ % of your success will derive from your discipline with your diet…nutrition is the best anabolic compound when used properly.
For a guy that’s new to juice like that do you think it’s honestly safely advisable to tell somebody to make a complex protocol switching out compounds every 4 weeks? That’s not really something a new guy should fuck with. And what’s the issue with deca? Idk about you but I know more than a handful of older guys that swear by deca. And for how mild it is plus way less injections needed than NPP, or plus saving money on esters getting way more bang for your bucks on deca vs NPP. Why is deca almost always recommended on a bulk cycle and why is it one of the most popular compounds if it’s no good? I know very little people who run NPP over deca, but the ones that do are very experienced. I’m not saying you’re wrong at all but I feel like your suggestions are more like prep suggestions than a simple effective protocol that only involves two compounds. Less is more. I’m sure we can agree on that part. I’m currently running NPP with primo and I love it so far, but also I will definitely run a deca cycle when I bulk next. I don’t see at all how that would be a bad suggestion for this guy. 2:1 test to deca. Like 600 test 300 deca per week. Only requires two shots a week, almost a gram of gear which is more than sufficient; if ran for a good 16-20 weeks as long as estrogen is in check and diet is good this guy will completely transform himself with that. I wouldn’t say for somebody new to
start cocktailing multiple unknown (to his body) compounds and switching up every 4 weeks sounds like a Rich Piana approach which is extreme and not necessary for a newer gear user, probably could fuck him up too!

otfjoey300

Honestly NPP is the same thing but faster in and out. I love it personally; but I love deca too. I’m using NPP to lean bulk; I feel he could benefit from either; generally speaking . What I don’t think he would benefit from is starting a jumpy, complicated protocol with chances of having some problems and not even knowing really what it’s from

suppsforlife

Anyone want to chime in on the erecting problem he is talking about with deca?
Nandrolone is indeed offering "erection issues". low sex drive too. is because of prolactin levels that get too high with Nandrolone. is such a common issue that got called "deca dick".
can be treated with adequate amount of testosterone. if it doesn't help - add cabergoline

otfjoey300

Nandrolone is indeed offering "erection issues". low sex drive too. is because of prolactin levels that get too high with Nandrolone. is such a common issue that got called "deca dick".
can be treated with adequate amount of testosterone. if it doesn't help - add cabergoline
Thissss 100%

suppsforlife

anything abused might cause permanent problems. But if you're worried about low sex drive and erection issues - highly unlikely for them to be permanent. almost no chances. when you stop nandrolone - prolactin reduces so the side effects. but again, adding cabergoline during nandrolone you're most likely to avoid problems altogether

EMachine

For a guy that’s new to juice like that do you think it’s honestly safely advisable to tell somebody to make a complex protocol switching out compounds every 4 weeks? That’s not really something a new guy should fuck with. And what’s the issue with deca? Idk about you but I know more than a handful of older guys that swear by deca. And for how mild it is plus way less injections needed than NPP, or plus saving money on esters getting way more bang for your bucks on deca vs NPP. Why is deca almost always recommended on a bulk cycle and why is it one of the most popular compounds if it’s no good? I know very little people who run NPP over deca, but the ones that do are very experienced. I’m not saying you’re wrong at all but I feel like your suggestions are more like prep suggestions than a simple effective protocol that only involves two compounds. Less is more. I’m sure we can agree on that part. I’m currently running NPP with primo and I love it so far, but also I will definitely run a deca cycle when I bulk next. I don’t see at all how that would be a bad suggestion for this guy. 2:1 test to deca. Like 600 test 300 deca per week. Only requires two shots a week, almost a gram of gear which is more than sufficient; if ran for a good 16-20 weeks as long as estrogen is in check and diet is good this guy will completely transform himself with that. I wouldn’t say for somebody new to
start cocktailing multiple unknown (to his body) compounds and switching up every 4 weeks sounds like a Rich Piana approach which is extreme and not necessary for a newer gear user, probably could fuck him up too!
Deca is a great compound! I’m not disagreeing with that…many benefits but it’s also a compound that can cause some serious sides like Deca-Dick. By the way, my entire point here is safety. I see many young and healthy bodybuilders having a very difficult time bouncing back from it, imagine a 52 year old man! At 52, your body doesn’t bounce back as quickly as a younger person. Hope we can agree on that. Deca should not be used alone and testosterone should always be part of the protocol. Also, I mentioned that if NPP worked really well for him before, without sides, why not continue that same protocol? I forget now if he used it with test…I don’t think high dosages at 52 is a great idea! I don’t like your recommendation of 600 test and 300 Deca. Why not start at a lower dose? I think it’s too much for a new steroid user, especially at 52 years old. Maybe it’s a great protocol for you, but for a new user who is 52 years old…that would not be my recommendation. I do agree with you that it’s much easier to use 2 compounds per week. You think recommending almost a gram (1,000 mg) per week for a newbie who is 52 years old is wise? Seriously? I don’t know how old you are, but everything works much slower after 40, especially recovery, your ability to recover is greatly diminished, especially if you develop Deca-Dick! It is clear that he needs to do more research!!! He didn’t even know about Deca-Dick and he is using nandrolones?

bobby ricky

I appreciate all your comments. Im 51 and in great shape better than most. I’ve been on trt for 2 years at 260 mgs per week. I’ve ran many cycles at close to A gram and A half including orals. I get more attention from the guy’s at the gym about my development and my training. I’m non stop from the time I get there to the time I leave. I incorporate strength and hypertrophy training in the same work out. 1 hr per day and days off when needed. My hair has no gray my joints are great except for bad knee from motorcycle accident so I can’t lift too much weight with legs. My bench is 320 incline not too impressive but for me I’m happy . Never satisfied always strive to be better. My blood work is good and bp around 122-76. My diet is on point and I just finished A 1month bulk and I’m in the process of going back down I’m A little fat at the moment but I’m going to A pool wedding in six weeks And going to get as lean as possible. I never come off always cruise. Only had Dick problems once before I knew how to control estrogen. Only need ai when I go over A gram.

otfjoey300

Deca is a great compound! I’m not disagreeing with that…many benefits but it’s also a compound that can cause some serious sides like Deca-Dick. By the way, my entire point here is safety. I see many young and healthy bodybuilders having a very difficult time bouncing back from it, imagine a 52 year old man! At 52, your body doesn’t bounce back as quickly as a younger person. Hope we can agree on that. Deca should not be used alone and testosterone should always be part of the protocol. Also, I mentioned that if NPP worked really well for him before, without sides, why not continue that same protocol? I forget now if he used it with test…I don’t think high dosages at 52 is a great idea! I don’t like your recommendation of 600 test and 300 Deca. Why not start at a lower dose? I think it’s too much for a new steroid user, especially at 52 years old. Maybe it’s a great protocol for you, but for a new user who is 52 years old…that would not be my recommendation. I do agree with you that it’s much easier to use 2 compounds per week. You think recommending almost a gram (1,000 mg) per week for a newbie who is 52 years old is wise? Seriously? I don’t know how old you are, but everything works much slower after 40, especially recovery, your ability to recover is greatly diminished, especially if you develop Deca-Dick! It is clear that he needs to do more research!!! He didn’t even know about Deca-Dick and he is using nandrolones?
I didn’t recommend any doses ??? When I said 600:300 it was an example of what 2:1 means… if you see the only thing I came even close to recommending him was test/NPP/primo, and then I listed MY dosages..

EDIT;
I was mixing up this thread with another thread on a Canadian forum. Yes I did recommend that dose which to me makes no sense, because on my other forum I want to screenshot where I’mrecommending 250 test and 150 deca to
Another guy close to his age….
I sound confused in this thread due to the long comments and I truly am out of line with a bit of my recommendations to this particular guy, I apologize to @EMachine for the mixup I’m sure we can agree on more than we disagree on here. I’m going to go find that post on my other forum and screenshot the info so you guys know I’m not just talking out of my ass here. I apologize as I’ve been talking to a lot of people on two different forums lately.
thanks for understanding . I want to completely re read this and come up with another suggestion. So far from what I’m reading the 250 test 150 deca would be what I’d suggest.

otfjoey300

I have been all over with deca and older/younger guys one of my clients is also playing with these compounds, sorry if I came off confusing .

otfjoey300

The point about taking proviron on cycle to cushion dose change, compound change, PCT. I’ve recently been researching this and it’s highly recommended I guess

otfjoey300

@EMachine it seems like this guy has run stuff before and isn’t totally new. Long term brother you can run :
test100/primo150/deca50-100
Per week as TRT, and I can almost guarantee you; you won’t feel “on” but long(er) term this is said to be a safe route for guys your age. Longevity would be key in this protocol … if you’re looking for a blast - deca 300 (can be one shot of UGL per week-can split half mL and half mL with test shots) bump test to 500 (two shots of UGL per week, since this is double your proposed “TRT” which I feel is too high but to each their own.. your age I’m sure you’ve lived your years and aren’t trying to have kids right now; but keep an eye on your heart and your kidneys… prostate too.
Keep an eye on estrogen. Keep caber on hand for if any nipple sensitivity starts. @bobby ricky

EMachine

@EMachine it seems like this guy has run stuff before and isn’t totally new. Long term brother you can run :
test100/primo150/deca50-100
Per week as TRT, and I can almost guarantee you; you won’t feel “on” but long(er) term this is said to be a safe route for guys your age. Longevity would be key in this protocol … if you’re looking for a blast - deca 300 (can be one shot of UGL per week-can split half mL and half mL with test shots) bump test to 500 (two shots of UGL per week, since this is double your proposed “TRT” which I feel is too high but to each their own.. your age I’m sure you’ve lived your years and aren’t trying to have kids right now; but keep an eye on your heart and your kidneys… prostate too.
Keep an eye on estrogen. Keep caber on hand for if any nipple sensitivity starts. @bobby rickyI