Eq

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

This is the first time I've run Eq. I frontloaded first 2 weeks at 1200/week then lowered my dose to 900/week. Can't really see strength or size difference but I have new veins showing up especially in my forearms and endurance at the gym is definitely up. So far I like it.

D

Deleted member 45086

I’m doing good on bp so far 124/85. High deca and test had me around 130//90.
CoQ10 at Walmart works great for BP. I take couple capsules a day. Keeps mine perfect. $30 for 120 capsules. It's worth it

HGH.to

I rarely see anyone complaining on EQ. everyone seems to love it. guess because it was meant for horses and we're all eating like horses here so... :D

D

Deleted member 45086

Something else about EQ. There is absolutely no pip even with 3cc 900mg at once

rosoo

I rarely see anyone complaining on EQ. everyone seems to love it. guess because it was meant for horses and we're all eating like horses here so... :D
I am the rare one, BP shoot up causing migraine even am on low dose 🤣

Pedrito0906

*ahem*.... Excuse me... This my 5th week on EQ 500-600/w and what's the effect again? I don't see new veins, I'm not hungry all the time, and I don't have a 30" dick... What am I doing wrong?

D

Deleted member 45086

*ahem*.... Excuse me... This my 5th week on EQ 500-600/w and what's the effect again? I don't see new veins, I'm not hungry all the time, and I don't have a 30" dick... What am I doing wrong?
Takes longer than 5 weeks. Mine started sooner because I frontloaded with an amount that I am afraid to share. 😂