Equipoise update

bobby ricky

Five weeks in and I’m very impressed with equipoise. I’m in A very aggressive cut and gains in muscle are still coming. More vascular and aggressive in the gym. Only 2 sides I’m dealing with is aggressive behavior and sometimes small hand tremors when eating with silverware. Extremely confident and aggressive two sides I’m not crazy about for sure. Starting my second bottle today and looking forward to my shot 😂

bobby ricky

Well I did the front load and just stayed on the front load of 600 mgs per week. Might go lower but definitely enough to the point that I have no intention of going any higher.

HGH.to

ahahaha :D frontload turned into my cycle :D
anyway, that's good enough.
I've heard of guys running 1 g or even more of EQ. that's the dosage likely to get the "hurts"

seymour

I've heard lots of guys liking EQ a lot.

Glad you're enjoying it bro.

That's awesome that you are still getting some gains while cutting. That's always a fucking win.

I'm currently crusing at my 200mg Cyp per week. However, my last cycle was 12 weeks of Test Cyp and Deca. I did 600mg Test and 300 Deca.

Believe it or not I actually had the same exact results as you. Deca is never looked at for cutting in my experience.

I wanted to try something a little different though because I love Deca. I know you do too Bobby. It helps with my shoulder and it's a pretty safe compound.

Anyways, I went about it like a lean bulk and only ate 200 - 300 calories above my maintenance the entire time. Diet was clean as hell though and that is a major factor. Did my HIIT cardio 4 times a week and sometimes 5.

At the end of the 12 week cycle I actually weighed 5lbs LESS than what I did to start. I got more lean. Still gained strength and muscle. Every single lift went up and considerably for most of them.

I've been on my cruise for almost 5 weeks now and haven't lost much strength at all. 7 weeks off Deca though (last two weeks I cut Deca and just pinned Test).

I've almost always seen people using Deca in a traditional bulk situation and eating well above maintenance. I know from experience that DOES work. Although, maybe I'm not normal in my reaction to the cycle I did. I 100% had the results I'm talking about though. It amazed me.

Bobby you should at least consider trying this sometime in the future. Test and Deca are definitely two of the safer roids and that cycle didn't even include any orals. It honest to God blew me away. But, I'm going to test it again later this year and see if I get the same results. If that's the case then I'll be confident that using roughly the dosages I did (for me anyways - everyone diff) that if I eat clean as shit and barely above maintenance while doing my cardio I can actually achieve a decent little cut and still make some sweet gains while using very safe compounds.

bobby ricky

Actually I’m doing it right now.
400 test
300 deca
600 eq
You can cut or bulk on any peds . I like the look I’m attaining on these 3 compounds. Before I catch shit for that I want to say some are better cutting and some are better bulking 😃

seymour

Right on, something very similar to what I did.

I do agree with ya though. If you tailor your diet and training to your goal I think you can cut or bulk. But, you are correct that some are better used for one or the other.

I was just blown away because I've never personally tried to use Deca like that. For whatever reason I just had the itch to fuck around and try something different from my normal Deca cycle.

You and I both love Deca so I wanted to share with ya for sure.

seymour

Of course. I noted your current cycle as well. I would like to give that a go in the near future.

bobby ricky

I also remember someone was talking about maybe eq was affecting their sleep because they were shooting late in the day. I shoot 1/2 hr before I go to bed and still fall asleep in 5 minutes.

seymour

I also remember someone was talking about maybe eq was affecting their sleep because they were shooting late in the day. I shoot 1/2 hr before I go to bed and still fall asleep in 5 minutes.
It's crazy how everyone truly does experience their own journey with each compound and dosage. I think a lot of people underestimate that and don't take into account that everyone is different and their body chemistry may be NOTHING like the person who is talking about dosages and side effects and what not.

I have a feeling that I would be like you and knock right out. I've never had anything that keeps me awake at night aside from very stressful times.

I appreciate the info, I already took notes on your dosages and am writing this down too. Definitely interested in trying this down the road after cruise and what I already have lined up next.

Twizted

Glad to see the EQ is treating you Bobby. The things I've noticed the most this far in is increased endurance, increased apetite, and increased vascularity.

I also have to take 0 AI even with my test dose up to 750mg. Normally at this test dose I would atleast be taking arimidex at .5mg every 3 days.

Twizted

750 test c, 400 NPP and 400 EQ. I also just added in proviron at 50mg pee day to help with free testosterone. My last labs showed super low free test so I figured proviron wouldn't hurt. Everyone says it increases the benefits if other roids also do that's a plus.

bobby ricky

750 test sounds so good, boy do I miss high test cycles. I’m keeping my test low on my spring summer cutting cycle but come fall I’m going to beef it up. I like what you’re running.

EMachine

Five weeks in and I’m very impressed with equipoise. I’m in A very aggressive cut and gains in muscle are still coming. More vascular and aggressive in the gym. Only 2 sides I’m dealing with is aggressive behavior and sometimes small hand tremors when eating with silverware. Extremely confident and aggressive two sides I’m not crazy about for sure. Starting my second bottle today and looking forward to my shot 😂
Happy to hear you're liking EQ. It was my favorite compound for many years, along with test. The frontload turned into a cycle?!! LOL!!! The thing to remember is that EQ will raise the thickness of your blood. I have issues with blood pressure today because I stayed on EQ for too long and ran high dosages. I love EQ at 800 mg! That's my sweet spot! Many compare it to Deca but I would say it's more like liquid dbol. On EQ, your upper chest, delts and traps will blow up (if you're eating, training correctly and using decent weights). Most pros like running test, deca and equipoise in the off-season for a reason. It's a fantastic cycle. It's however mostly known for bulking, not cutting. The sides you're experiencing are normal. The shaking however, is a sign that your body can't metabolize it all. Try going 550 or 500 mg and see how you feel. You won't lose size since it's already plenty of it flowing around. Perhaps, a little too much! You seem to respond well to these compounds and most likely don't need that much EQ. You are an outlier, or a special case. More in your case may be counterproductive since you're a easy gainer. I experienced the shaking as well and didn't know it at that time that it would eventually cause all the blood pressure issues I now have to deal with. In other words, I didn't need to use the amounts I was using because my body couldn't metabolize it and then the sides appeared and I didn't realize the implications. Just some food for thought. If you reduce the dosage of EQ, and the shaking continues, reduce it until you don't experience the shaking anymore. This is when you'll know how much your body can metabolize the compound and also what's safe for you.

bobby ricky

My next donation is apr 1st. I found no reads on the shake so thanks for the info. 500 will do for 5 weeks and see if I need to go lower. Thanks for looking out.

Pedrito0906

Okay so I'm very interested in this. To lean bulk what would be the best stack?

Test: 500mf/w
Deca: 300mg/w
Dbol: 4 weeks 20mg/day

Or

Test: 500mg/w
Eq: 300mg/w
Dbol: 4 weeks 20mg/d

bobby ricky

Every one’s different for sure and I’m also doing something some people say you can’t do. I’m cutting and building muscle at same time.
400 test
600 eq
300 deca
Going to be taking eq down to 500 because of the shakes.
You hold water on test because of aromatase.
Deca and eq don’t aromatase to the same degree as test so I thought I would give this A go. Loosing 3-4 lbs A week of fat and not loosing any muscle. Clean diet and absolutely no water or ai needed. Dbol I love but I will need the occasional ai for water retention.