Equipoise update

seymour

Bobby Ricky mannn!

Do you happen to know what estrogen level/s you feel good at?

Everyone is different obviously; but, it's something I've been curious about as a whole. Been reading into it and thought of making a post for people to give input.

My last pre cycle bloodwork I was sitting at 19 at felt amazing. On mid cycle bloodwork I was at almost double that at 36. Felt it a little and completely prefer being around that 15-20 range.

I've been off cycle now almost 6 weeks and have some post cycle bloods coming up. I already am about positive im in my preferred sweet spot range.

EMachine

Okay so I'm very interested in this. To lean bulk what would be the best stack?

Test: 500mf/w
Deca: 300mg/w
Dbol: 4 weeks 20mg/day

Or

Test: 500mg/w
Eq: 300mg/w
Dbol: 4 weeks 20mg/d
If you drop the dbol (as you will hold water) the cycle will be cleaner/leaner. You however, can jump start with dbol for the first 2 weeks (you don’t have to go 4-6 weeks) and then run the test with EQ. I live EQ, even though I like Deca too, but here, it’s a personal choice. Anavar can be used as well. Again personal choice. You you run Anavar, go 4-6 weeks, not 2 as my recommendation with the dbol.

suppsforlife

Okay so I'm very interested in this. To lean bulk what would be the best stack?

Test: 500mf/w
Deca: 300mg/w
Dbol: 4 weeks 20mg/day

Or

Test: 500mg/w
Eq: 300mg/w
Dbol: 4 weeks 20mg/d
deca is generally considered a better bulker than EQ. but yeah, it's a matter of preference. moreover, with EQ gains should be leaner.

PedritoHID

deca is generally considered a better bulker than EQ. but yeah, it's a matter of preference. moreover, with EQ gains should be leaner.
So what you think about this combo.

1. Test: 500mg/w
2. NPP: 200mg/w
3. EQ: 200mg/w
4. Dbol: 20mg/d for 4 weeks

Yeah yeah I know what you're gonna say,

"There is too many compounds, you're still a noob, drop one of those compounds, are you getting on stage?"

Okay DAD, but still worth the asking 😁😁😁