Equipoise

dlovett

I have heard of people using a low daily dose (10mg) of Dbol to bridge between cycles to protect their gains. What about Equipoise? Has anyone heard of such a thing? I've read that you could run a low dose of Dbol and still have a successful PCT stage protecting gains as you restore your natural T production. Do you think a weekly dose of around 50mg would protect your gains while still allowing T restoration?

dfwtp

bridging does not restore anything. if you want to restore, stop using and wait. taking something to bridge will still leave you shut down. what you are describing is referred to as a blast and a cruise. A cruise does not restore.
that being said I do not believe in pct products, personal preference, not saying they dont have merit for some people

dlovett

Hey bro, I may have mis-stated my question/query or may not have communicated my idea properly. Either way, I think you might misunderstand me. In an effort to correctly present my query, I copied this from a site that many have endorsed as a reputable, knowledgeable site.

"In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you wont lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, you'd use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG. This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT."

This excerpt was borrowed from http://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts, bud!

dlovett

Do you think a weekly dose of around 50mg would protect your gains while still allowing T restoration via an aggressive PCT plan?

dfwtp

i do not think that article is accurate. go off if you want restoration. if you are not going off, then just dont go off. again, why I do not believe in pct, aggressive or not.

hugetom

If you are on something then you are not OFF and this has nothing to do with restoring natural test production.
Take 2-3 months off, go get blood tests done and if everything is ok start new cycle.

Fireman

One can Bridge between cycles - without using roids. One can use stuff than will give an anabolic state without affecting the natural recovery of hormones/ without any shutdown:

- Slin + creatine
-Peptides
-Growth hormone
- IGF

But naturally when not cycling there is a chance of losing gains, mostly strenght due possibly water retention loss. But this days the majority of the juicers will finish their cycle with trenbolone or anavar, and these 2 drugs help a lot retaining gains.

chevy781

Imo a "bridge" is still a cycle. Whether it be a low dose or not. Like others said before, I consider that a blast cruise...im not saying either is remotely alike but...just havin a hit of the crack rock is still havin the crack rock...metaphorically speakin. If your competing than blast cruising is worth it or if on trt. Either way brother happy lifting!!!

Semper Fi

I have VERY little personal experience here but the tren or anavar cycle finish coincides with what I have been reading (A long with a good PCT, Diet and training) for keeping the gains.

Peptides -Growth hormone - IGF I have been researching as well and look like a real winner for  “in between cycles”.  Although I am thinking TRT might be the route for me - I did not realize how "off" I really felt until this current cycle.  Still a lot of research for me to do here.  I guess the blood work will tell.....47 this month!

Semper Fi

Semper Fi

Dlovett,

I like that site for AAS profiles and wanted to follow up on it. 

In looking into what your trying to accomplish – the “science” I have read “seems” to support it.  Unfortunately,” popular opinion” does not – For what that’s worth.  Quite debatable!

BUT – LOL – I hate those; but more importantly is seems that a Proper PCT will keep almost all the gains anyway so what is REALLY the point?

Furthermore, from what I have “researched” to date (Not Experienced) it would seem Fireman is on the right track.  Peptides – that is the direction I am looking at anyway.

Thanks for bringing this up though – I got a good schooling today!

dlovett

Good conclusion, Semper Fi. I definitely agree and would attest to anyone that there is no substitute for proper PCT. 

As for the peptide route - I have to admit, I have a lot of research to do in that department. I don't know too much about proper use and it seems really involved. According to some light conversation with others in the community, it seems that it requires a heck of a lot of pinning (before and after training) and is site specific to the group trained. I could see it being really difficult to maintain the level of diligence necessary to practice that type of muscle chemistry. I would need my own nurse to get me in all the right spots... my own nurse? Now that could be interesting... Helloooo Nurse!

Semper Fi

LOL - Roger that!  I am not a big fan of the pinning - I might have to get a Tica to start helping, they don't seem to mind this sort of thing here in XXXX Central America :)

Ya - Peptides look very interesting but also like a lot of maintenance AND still very complicated to me.  SOOO many diff opinions and protocols.  I do have some on the boat heading to me though.  LR3 seems to be easier and a good starting point.  Not starting until I got a solid protocol though.  I will be posting on this soon for help/feedback - just need a bit more research to form my questions correctly.  Also need to keep my jets cool – I tend to jump into things pretty hard and quickly but this is an area where even my crazy ass appreciates caution.

Just seems real "Synergistic" - Grow new cells then build them up on your next cycle ....While maintaining a highly anabolic state......

Cheers,

Semper Fi

milkin

If you guys do not mine me chiming in, this is my opinion on bridging cycles. The only way I would bridge a cycle is if I was running blast/cruise and even then I would need to give it some serious thought..... Ok I just though about it and there is no way I would do it and here is the reason why : ( Yes I blast.cruise ) You need to recover after a cycle, PCT is most important to get your your natty production running again. Bridging is a perfect way to shut yourself down. I fail to see the logic with bridging of any kind, but it is a very interesting topic. Here are a few anti bridging thoughts that come to mind: - You are on a cycle or you are not, there shouldn't be no in between ( Bridging ) - Make your gains during a cycle, and maintain them with proper dieting. - Keep training, sure you will loose some of your gains, but that's why they call it a cycle. The gains you will loose depend on your pct and diet. There is always a learning curve in the whole PCT process, logs and notes are golden for reference. -