Equipose

unclem

try test ,anadrol youll get a better response you can add proviron then drop the drol and just use test , proviron. make sure to diet clean, cardio.

EMachine

try test ,anadrol youll get a better response you can add proviron then drop the drol and just use test , proviron. make sure to diet clean, cardio.
I think it’s unwise to give the type of answer you gave without knowing anything about the person you recommended test and anadrol. Here, we ask for stats before recommending anything.

It is best to run equipoise with test. It’s a great steroid and I used it and abused it while competing. It should never be run alone, in my view.

EMachine

What are your stats? And how many cycles have you ran before? What was your reasoning, by the way, in using EQ with Proviron? What are you trying to achieve?

Aris78

Well i have done many cycles before.im 45years old.1 70cm 75 kg.as im getting older im tryin to put less .i like boldenone about 400mg a week cause i do kickboxing many years also with weights.boldenone help me a lot with endurance but my libido affect me in week 4 or 5.thats why i was thinking to use the proviron.otherwise i do solo test 300mg a week.thats ny thought

unclem

I think it’s unwise to give the type of answer you gave without knowing anything about the person you recommended test and anadrol. Here, we ask for stats before recommending anything.

It is best to run equipoise with test. It’s a great steroid and I used it and abused it while competing. It should never be run alone, in my view.
well i think you know what your talking about. disregard my post. i should of asked more question my bad.

unclem

personally i think everybodys going to run whatever there mind is set on know matter wat the advice.

HGH.to

personally i think everybodys going to run whatever there mind is set on know matter wat the advice.
i actually disagree with this. lots of people on this forum changed their opinions after reading and learning a little bit around.
Well i have done many cycles before.im 45years old.1 70cm 75 kg.as im getting older im tryin to put less .i like boldenone about 400mg a week cause i do kickboxing many years also with weights.boldenone help me a lot with endurance but my libido affect me in week 4 or 5.thats why i was thinking to use the proviron.otherwise i do solo test 300mg a week.thats ny thought
so if you're doing solo test, why drop it? either do solo test or add eq. don't switch one to another. Proviron for low libido can actually work

loren

i think some form of test should be used unless its 3 to 4 weeks prior to a show it will hold water but not on everyone i run test right through i just cut back diet is hard enough no test would just crash any motivation if diet and carb cutting doesnt get you no test will as i say on almost every advise post you have to know what your goal is to take the proper compounds never take gear just to take gear do the research set the goal pick the right compounds set the diet and calories and hit it gear with out a goal or proper diet is a waste of gear kinda hard to hear but its the truth im sure others will agree its more than gear weights and a ton of food right down to the type of protein amount of carbs all work together try to do test any form say6 to 800 a week npp or deca 4 to 6 a week and anadrol or d ball eat a ton of shit 4 to 5 thousand calories a day see what you will have sure you will grow. but look like shit size with out shape or cuts or symmetry is use less eat right take the same gear set up and eat 3 to 35 hundred calories see the difference maybe im thinking or over thinking this but im looking at it as a competitor sure some just want to be big and just lift to enjoy it i get that but do not over tax your body set a goal research the gear and you have a plan just my 2 cents i hear guys all day brag they eat 6 to 7 thousand calories thats bull shit if your not 300 plus pounds i dont see these 180 or 200 pound guys ever eating that even when i was at off season weighing 240 to 245 i was 4 to 45 thousand calories let alone i drank 2 shakes a day just to get the calories in sorry to turn this post into a bitch season but this is also a science and a sport or hobby its all about being the best and being safe put in the time and the work how many times does a guy join the gym for say monday and by tuesday hes looking for gear then when the gear runs out they stop training just makes no sense to me ........

loren

gear will not make you grow its diet training and rest its not miracle grow like plants if you take it and do not do things right nothing will happen

Aris78

Hi again .guys im doin different kind of training .let me tell you .i divided to 4 period phases .now til December i build more stamina doing running kickboxing and twice a week weights allbody . December till January 3timew a week weights and twice a week boxing plus once a month 10km.march i do speed teqniques and twice a week gym 30sec reps .april i do really explosive training for 20 days.then irelax for 2 weeks and then i do whatever i like.im doing this many years and i love it.the amount of gear im taking always try to be the minimum just to help me with my training .i dont want to put any weight .thats why i made this post.sorry about my english i hope it make sense.