Estrogen inhibitors

Vail 61

Hey members i was looking for some of your thoughts on estrogen inhibitors and how often and how long should I use them. I ve been using aromasin by amino asylum for awhile and was wondering if it's not a good idea to use a different type of estrogen block instead of the same one all the time. I'm not sure if the one I'm using right now is considered a suicide blocker or partial blocker. I have some letrozole but have not used it, every thing I have is liquid I use around .5 mg under the tongue every other day keeps the wood hard

Imgame

I have been blasting and on trt for 3 years and never used anything for E2. I started taking Zinc because I had acne breakout and apparently it is good to control E2. 25-75 mg a day. Even my doctor told me to use it when my E2 was high.I went up to 50mg from 25. Next minute I had joint pain so back to 25mg a day.

HGH.to

Hey members i was looking for some of your thoughts on estrogen inhibitors and how often and how long should I use them. I ve been using aromasin by amino asylum for awhile and was wondering if it's not a good idea to use a different type of estrogen block instead of the same one all the time. I'm not sure if the one I'm using right now is considered a suicide blocker or partial blocker. I have some letrozole but have not used it, every thing I have is liquid I use around .5 mg under the tongue every other day keeps the wood hard
why would you use multiple versions? there's no point. also, why do you need estrogen blockers at all? do you have high E2? as for the liquids - not sure, never did liquids can't say how effective they are

LHV

I use Adex like Panadol, I pop one if I get symptoms and don’t take it at all when I don’t have symptoms. At the moment on 500 Test E, 400 Mast E and 400 Deca weekly I’ve had 7x Adex 1ml in 6 weeks