Estrogen levels cause extreme anxiety??

sjw232

So I started my first cycle 3 weeks ago of only test e, and about 2 weeks in I suddenly had some of the worst anxiety of my life.  It doesn't help that I work in a bar by the beach and have to deal with drunk assholes every night but I just noticed literally in about a days time, I dreaded the thought of going to work and was basically overwhelmed with nerves.  It was so pathetic I felt literally like a little girl haha. I have had issues with anxiety in the past, but had no idea test would lead to the worst sudden anxiety I can remember experiencing; obviously, I thought it would do the exact opposite.  So after reading into it a bit (but nearly stopping my first cycle) I assumed a spike in estrogen was the cause.  So I went home and took about .33 mgs of Anastrozole (which I didn't really think I needed to take until several weeks in or until I had sensitive nipples) and within a few hours I was back to normal.  It's been about a week since now and I'm having awesome gains and no mental issues but figured I'd share this and see if anyone else has had similar experiences to this since there is very little that I can find about juice causing anxiety online.  Furthermore; mostly all I can find is to DEFINITELY avoid tren if you have any anxiety or similar issues. So in conclusion, I'd have to say that anastrozole or similar products should be taken from the START of the cycle to avoid complications down the road, but of course, everyone's body reacts differently, any input??

siegmund

Estro effect bros differently ,major learning exp. This goes down in the logs ,beautiful example of why test only cycle ,till you get to know your body 1 compound at a time ,+1 

J

josewales40

you always want to use anti e's with test - your E2 levels rise with the more test you take  and dont guess - go to the doctor and have your blood work done - check E2 levels and adjust anti e if necassary - also if are prone to anxiety - roids make it worse . also how much are you taking per week and are you splitting up the doses to keep levels stable ?

milkin

Yes buddy, you are introducing hormones into you body ! Mood swings, anxiety, depression, and aggression are just a few of the associated side effects. You need tune your dosage of Adex, .5mg eod for week will be a good starting point but you may have to "Tune" that dosage based on sides. Tuning up means to increase your dosing  frequency. The most obvious sides of high E2 are bloat and mood swings.

More importantly, KEEP A LOG ! By keeping a log you will be able to tune your AI more effectively in futures cycles. Plus, if you keep your cycle log here and updated, you will be helping others with similar questions.