Estrogen levels

I am the 1

I see we have another quiet day. I have been doing some research on signs of low and high levels of estrogen. Here is what I have found. If you have something to add then please do

High-Acne, loss of libido, urine to water consumption is less ( meaning you are peeing less than the amount of water intake), depression, lethargic, bloating, bitchy, high bp, lack of concentration

Low-Dry skin, loss of libido, mood swings, urine to water consumption high (meaning you are peeing more than the amount of water intake), loss of appetite, fatigue.

These are not all of the signs just the ones I remember reading.

I am the 1

I want to add this, there is a difference between fat and bloated. If you stomach is spongy to touch then its fat. If you stomach is firm to touch then you are bloated. You are bloated when your stomach is extended.  

Standingup

I'll gladly give you a plus 1 if you take this a little further, shape it up and make a real post out of it. It is a good idea and topic , you just need to put a little more " meat" in this. 

Talk about why men have and need estrogen, talk about average starting doses of AI and what the advantages of each are, add your own personal anecdotes . 

jonathan

I had a read on falling testoserone and raised estogen a while ago.as it happens to us all males it grabbed my attention,as the lower your test gets with age your estrogen basically takes over making you get tits ,fat,slow,prostate ,heart problems etc calms the male temper and we become like puppies lol,interesting point i found was that it cant be reversed ,so i thought if you were to add more test and control estrogen it would in theory keep the male part longer,it was quite a long and vast read with doctors articles on why heart disease and prostate cancer was linked to high test and not what they thought,as they discovered was estrogen was the cause,it was far more complicated than what ive just wrote and theres still arguments to this day,but nice post i am the1 ,even though my answer wasnt strictly on same subject 

siegmund

I dont know if I got this down I am, not without blood work,  now a educated guess because of how im feeling id say , im ok...  now 2 more weeks and yes I am getting blood (this is garanteed)  because ill be 4 weeks in then , and im doing something diffrrnt this run..  im on tren a600 week. Prop 300,  I apply my ai as needed , and it really has not been needed, like every 5 days , I see a little bloat , and I pop like  a quarter of a mansin. , so is the mansin even doing anything at that low of a dose ,  I doubt it , but I guess it makes me feel secure or im sure it must do something .  Also I use to dose my caber like .5 e3d.  I have not touched a caber in 10 days , my energy is up , my sex drive is good , my appatite is excellent , im eating sea food , I see I must eat. ,  so im guess my lvls are in range but to confirm this for myself , bloods im getting .. now I will say im adding hcg that I do have , I am getting a little shrinkage of the boys so I will start 500iu a week today.  .    Edit ,  ps.  I do not recommend this for anyone else , we have a base line as a guide for a reason , I been doing this a minute and I know my signs and my body .so please be careful and adjust to your body.  

I am the 1

I really wasn't doing this for any points. I just wanted to start a discussion about estrogen levels in men. I was hoping that I could get more people involve in the topic. lol However, I can't really say what is the average dose for AI because their is a lot to consider, such as the compounds you are taking, age, etc, . There is a different in the dosage of AI you would take for test c/deca cycle and the amount of ai you would take if you took tren/mast/test p. I all comes down to the armoatase of the compound. I think I'm saying that right. If I had to guess base off what I was prescribed and what a buddy of mine was prescribed. I would say the average dose for AI is 3mg a week, but like I said it all depends. I myself wouldn't recommend a dosage because stuff like loss of libido and mood swings(bitchy) could be high or low, so I wouldn't feel comfortable telling you to take AI . You could start off with maybe .50mg eod and adjust as you go along, but like I said I'm not going to recommend a dosage of AI. I would recommend getting blood work done to see where your estrogen level are at and go from there. I don't know much, but men need a balance level of estrogen to keep mr winky working right, too much estrogen could cause prostate cancer in men. This is why it is important to get blood work done instead of playing a guessing game, especially in the begining . Some of you pros like Sieg, Dolp. Milkin, and DT might have this down by now, but I don't so I'm going to get blood work done lol. A balance estrogen level also helps with brain functions, and health joints.

I am the 1

Sieg that's why I wouldn't recommend an AI dosage. Get that blood work done and take AI based off what your lab result say.