Estrogen Protocol Question

Papa.Smurf0311

right now im on cycle. 600 test week 300 Deca week. 40 mg dbol ED. im almost done with Dbol thought. Maybe another week left of that. Right now Im taking .5 Adex EVERYDAY and seem to be fine. but also, I sometimes take 50 mg Clomid a night before bed. I also have 25mg Stane. Im just not sure if I should be taking the Clomid or not or if I should switch from adex to stane everyday or EOD. I know it usually depends on the person. Right now, the adex everyday seems to be fine and im not crashing. Also, if i decide to cruise on test at 250 a week after this cycle, would I still need to pct with clomid and nolva?

BodyGear

There is an old saying, if its not broken then dont fix it! meaning if its working for you then dont change it. And no, dont do your pct afterwards. if your gonna blast and cruise

A blast is when you run multiple compounds at the same time to put on a lot of size. Most people will only do 1 or 2 blasts per year in order to minimize risk. A Blast usually puts your body under a lot of stress because you are running multiple anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) for several months.
Once the blast is finished, the user returns back to cruising dose until they are ready for their next blast. This way, they can let their liver enzymes, lipids, and other functions return back to normal. The testosterone dosage during the cruise helps them maintain the muscle mass they gained during the blast.
The reason why some users decide to blast and cruise is mainly to avoid the hormonal rollercoaster of the post cycle therapy (PCT). A normal cycle of let’s say 16 weeks is often followed by a PCT with something such as Clomid or Nolvadex.
These drugs are used to help restore the bodies natural testosterone production but they can cause quite the negative effect.
For some people it’s just not worth it, they do not want to go through the struggle of recovering and bouncing back – both mentally and physically.
When blasting and cruising, natural testosterone production is no longer an issue because you are using 100-200mg of Testosterone every week. This basically replaces your natural hormones.

Last edited:

Papa.Smurf0311

yes absolutely. I only blast twice a year. usually a bulking blast and a cutting blast. and then cruise when im not blasting. my cruising is usually 250 test a week or lower. yeah its weird. Im taking .5 adex everyday and 12.5 stane every night along with clomid if i think i really need it and im not having any estro crash or test crash so i guess ill just keep it at that. at least until im done with the dbol. then ill see what it needs to be then. I do take HCG and i know that can have aromatase effects as well. but i dont take that month by month. ill usually take hcg for a month maybe and stop for a month.

THE MOOSE

If your gonna cruise after I wouldn't do the PCT! That will creat more havok in your system. If your gonna clean out & not cruise to clean your recetors & try to start up your system again. I would do a good PCT & be patient. I blasted & cruised for 2 years and decided to clean out this year. Stopped all ASS & was able to get my system to turn back on after 4/5 months. Getting past month 3 & 4 is the worst... It was hard to not get back on, but I did a good PCT & ate like a maniac to keep my weight, took naps as much as possible, layed out in the sun alot, ate pussy constantly( pheromones in pussy juice) stimulates sex drive & T, lots of Herbs for sex drive, & HeavyAF deadlifts & squats to force my body to spurt out hormones. I lost some cuts, but was able to surprisingly gain weight naturally after 6 months.. Now that its been 9 months I'm thinking about doing a low dose stack since my receptors are super clean. I'm 46 now, but gonna hold off from BLAST & CRUISING on TRT till I'm 50. I like just juicing once a year for 4 months followed by PCT & letting my system turn back on. I feel stronger natural than on low dose TRT.

FrankHou

Banned
Anabolic steroids are medicines that mimic testosterone activity in the body. The effect of anabolic steroids is commonly divided into two types: anabolic, which helps increase muscle mass, androgenic, which develops and enhances male sexual signs.
Anabolic steroids can be prescribed in Israel as a medicine by a doctor in the presence of medical indications, such as in the case of hypogonadism. However, in Israel and around the world, anabolic steroids are prohibited for bodybuilding and improving athletic performance. anab.jpg