Estrogen too high?

Pedrito0906

Hello Bros,

I've been getting all these sides, maybe my estrongen is too high? I took a blood test yesterday for the estrogen and prolactin to see my levels, but I'm wondering if this could be the issue.

I've been running NPP: 400mg/w, Test: 600mg/w, all pin EOD for the past 1.5 month and I've been getting these sides.

1. Sore left nipple
2. Some ED, during sex it goes down, I don't feel the urge to have it that hard like before
3. Little morning wood

I don't feel bloated, I feel strong, I've been making gainz in size, I see it, but idk, maybe I'm having sex every day and it has come to the time of no wanting it anymore, but idk.

I rarely took any AI. What you guys think? Should I take AI and Nolva?

suppsforlife

When you'll get the results? It might as well be high prolactin (great you've taken blood for it too). You said you still take some AI, how do you feel the next day after using it?

Pedrito0906

Edit: I don't wanna crash my estrongen too low, to not make gainz, so how much estrogen do we need again to make gainz and feel great?

suppsforlife

Edit: I don't wanna crash my estrongen too low, to not make gainz, so how much estrogen do we need again to make gainz and feel great?
usually, in the upper normal range. even a bit higher as long as you don't get symptoms. if it's twice as much - of course you need AI, especially as long as you get the symptoms

Pedrito0906

When you'll get the results? It might as well be high prolactin (great you've taken blood for it too). You said you still take some AI, how do you feel the next day after using it?
I've read if prolactin is too high its hard to sleep, but my sleep is great. After taking AI I feel much better, super horny the next day, I know its no brainer if I feel good, but my concern is crashing my E2.

Pedrito0906

usually, in the upper normal range. even a bit higher as long as you don't get symptoms. if it's twice as much - of course you need AI, especially as long as you get the symptoms
Yeah so I've never had those symptoms before, so I'm discovering something new.

I will get the results either today or tomorrow. It was around 18 hours after my last pin

Pedrito0906

Update:

Still haven't got the results, 2 days ago I took
1mg Adex, and I feel less soreness in my nipples. Last night I was reading that high prolactin can cause ED and weak erections ( I have that), last night I took 0.25mg of caber, and I feel waaaayyyy hornier today.

Obviously not the smartest thing to do since I don't have the labs, but I don't think .25mg of caber will fuck me.

What you think about cabergoline?

HGH.to

Update:

Still haven't got the results, 2 days ago I took
1mg Adex, and I feel less soreness in my nipples. Last night I was reading that high prolactin can cause ED and weak erections ( I have that), last night I took 0.25mg of caber, and I feel waaaayyyy hornier today.

Obviously not the smartest thing to do since I don't have the labs, but I don't think .25mg of caber will fuck me.

What you think about cabergoline?
well, it looks like your prolactin was high then. how's the soreness in the nipples? high prolactin can cause gyno too.

Pedrito0906

well, it looks like your prolactin was high then. how's the soreness in the nipples? high prolactin can cause gyno too.
Soreness is almost gone man, crazy, I think it was the AI honestly, because the caber I don't think haven't taken full effect yet. I'll provide an update later on

HGH.to

Soreness is almost gone man, crazy, I think it was the AI honestly, because the caber I don't think haven't taken full effect yet. I'll provide an update later on
might've been because it works almost instantly in lowering prolactin.

Pedrito0906

I knew there was something wrong. Now I know why my left nipple was so sore. At least I now what the symptom is when my estrongen is too high.

What do you guys think about the prolactin? Should I take caber every 3 day until my libido shoots through the roof?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221113-104500.png
    Screenshot_20221113-104500.png
    266.1 KB · Views: 8

Aussie

Learn what drugs are used for what symptoms.
Too many people are throwing un necessary drugs into the mix. I’m amazed at the things I read on this forum like the so called 20 years of experience people don’t know about deca only trt and cycles.
So many people put two many compounds into a cycle they have never run before then can’t workout what’s wrong.
Blood tests and ask questions before taking anything is the best for everyone.

Pedrito0906

I've using 0.5mg of Adex EOD, nipples soreness is almost non existent and libido is back and stronger than ever.

I'll keep using Adex until I have no soreness at all

Pedrito0906

Update:

I crashed my estrogen with Arimidex LOL. Since I'm testing how my body feels with different levels, I'm doing bloodworks and comparing. Right now my E2 is at 7, I don't feel bad per se, maybe some mood swings from time to time, I feel my elbow is dry when I do triceps, but my libido is good. My last Adex pill 0.5mg was on the 8th and I took the lab on the 9th

I'm taking Test 150 mg/w while I'm cruising, I pinned double dose today to increase the E2 a little bit and I'll take 20mg dbol for a couple of days to increase it around 20. In three weeks I'll take another lab to see my labels and when I feel great mood wise and libido.

What do you guys recommend?

unclem

i just stick to what i know and thats nolva, to confusing wright now too learn all the new stuff. iam old school thats for sure.