Estrogenic protection, should I buy multiple??

Nvrbigenough11

In June I'm going to start a 12 week Sustanon 300 and EQ cycle, I have been looking into estrogenic protection. Is it advisable to get Arimidex and Aromasin?

HGH.to

depends what you're looking for. For like 90% of people, one of them is enough. The difference is that Aromasin is more expensive, but does a greater job because it won't allow estrogen rebound, unlike Arimidex. But that's not always a good thing

Nvrbigenough11

When I was on my previous cycle of Sus I didn't notice many side affects there was like a week where my nipples got pretty sensitive and my chest was itchy, but remember that being normal. Is that sign I need one of theses two?

D

Deleted member 45086

Sensitive nipples not really something to worry about. I might take an AI if I notice ankle edema or facial swelling. That only happened to me once on test, deca cycle. What dosages are you planning on running with sust and Eq

Nvrbigenough11

I was planning on 400mg of Sus 300 per week, split into 2 or 3 shots, then for EQ probably 400-500mg at twice a week, I will run this for 12-14 weeks. Also I'm 33 years old now

D

Deleted member 45086

I was planning on 400mg of Sus 300 per week, split into 2 or 3 shots, then for EQ probably 400-500mg at twice a week, I will run this for 12-14 weeks. Also I'm 33 years old now
Have you already ordered. If not I would recommend.
Test e 250 every Mon and Thursday
EQ 500-600 (you only have to inject once per week but if you want to split it it's fine. I would just add it to the test on Monday and Thursday. That's only 2 shots per week.

D

Deleted member 45086

I did order already, unfortunately. Does the Test E work better with the EQ?
No, just less shots. Sust 3 per week is best. M,w,f. That's still not bad though. You can still get by with all of it on 3 injections per week.

HGH.to

@HGH.to since we are on this topic, i wanted to check with you would Test C work with EQ or Test E would be better?
Both would work equally good with EQ. Hell, even Test P would work with it. There's not much difference between Test C and Test E. so you can go with whatever you love more. There's little difference in price, half-life, raw testosterone per 100mg, etc. Still some people may love one more than the oter