Etho Test 300mg

Twizted

So I pinned my first time on Monday using Beligas brand Etho Test 300mg and it was absolutely painless. No pain at all until Tuesday, and today I have pain and a red patch a bit lower than the spot I pinned. Its also warm.

Is this just me getting used to it? Or should I try cutting the 300mg/ml to 150mg/ml with grape seed oil?

Twizted

Do you think my body will get used to it and hurt less as time goes on? Leg day is going to suck if bot lol.

BiggyBill

Yes, for most people - the body gets used to it. But if it doesn’t go away or gets even worse is time for a change

Twizted

Thanks for the info biggy. I will admit that I read to heat the oil first and to push really slow when you were pinning, however, In the moment I forgot both.

It was so painless at first that I didn't even realize it was going in, I thought it was clogged or just hard to push. Then a couple seconds later it was gone lol. Maybe next time if I warm and push slower it will help some.

Twizted

I pinned again yesterday, this time I warmed up the test and made sure I pushed really slow. Again there was no pain during the pin, and today It isn't so bad. A little bit of pain when I squat but not as bad as the last pin. I'm wondering if it was where I pushed it so fast the first time? I'm an ex IV addict so I'm used to pushing the plunger quick for the best effect lol.