EWOT or O2 Therapy Headaches and Healing

rr4298

after being punched in the head many many times in the ring at 50 some old injuries were brought to the surface. The headaches were quite intense as they used to be. I tried every supplement and root combination available. i have talken over 10,000 Advil no bs . Then I got interested in hyperbaric chambers to increase oxygen flow to damaged areas I was 100% onboard and searching for a system when I read about EWOT exercise with Oxygen therapy .

the system was about 2500 compared to a used hyperbaric from 3-7,000. Then I found a site with a hack to build your own. so I acquired all the parts and began testing the system. I tried just breathing o2 with minimal relief before my system was complete.

i studied the entire nursing protocol for oxygen delivery and its effects on the lungs. Following a strict German protocol I began my experiment. I set up the bag and machine in the middle of my pull up bar, heavey bag and speed bag. This allowes me to get the rapid heart rate needed to induce superoxygenation.

after 10 treatments of 15-25 minutes I have major relief for 15 days so I did another 10 treatments . Since October of 2016 I have not had to use my system as my head no longer wants to explode. no Advil , or convincing myself that alcohol thins the blood so its good for you. 

What I learned for someone interested. 

The treatments are so powerful that unless you are in a group to spread the cost it may be cheaper to seek out someone offering the treatment, many are available now For 10-30 dollars without the 100 plus hours of reading. 

ESmetalhead

Sounds like something you might be able to rent time with like a cryotherapy chamber or a float tank.  It's an impressive amount of research that work out for you.  good work.   If I drank like I use to I could have made use of this for my hangovers...they're brutal. 

rr4298

I went looking for a solution for inflammation when I discover various oxygen therapies . Headaches and pain are mostly due to inflammation in my investigation. Oxygen is a cure for inflammation which can be caused by a response to injury. In low circulation areas superoxygenation as the promis of feeding precious oxygen to these starved areas which promotes healing and blood flow which can clear blocked capilaries and restore life to dying rotting cells. These cells can be in the brain or anywhere that previous inflation due to damage has occurred.

my next injury I will fire up the o2 system and attack the inflammation as I did with my head . advil helps hide the pain but this system allowed me to clear the problem and stop the pain . Superoxygenation is also systemic so it has the benifit of improving everything.

yes taking 10,000 advil Damaged my stomach , and caused very painful ulcers . I remember crawling into a wallmart in Arizona because the stomach pain was so bad . I asked where the alovera was grabbed a jug  drank the whole thing bought a second one and walked out .

I don't have ulcers anymore , was it the O2 , the tb500, bp-157 , or ghrp/ghrh combo, timing wise I attribute the healing to tb500 and bpc-157, but the o2 may have been enough. 

the o2 got me off Advil and daily alcohol for pain relief by clearing the inflammation from my head. If you know what an exploding head feels like I recommend giving this a try.

rr4298

another fun benifit if you enjoy singing sometimes. O2 does something positive to the vocal cords, after a session i have been able to,carry a tune better and difficult transitions are smoothed out with less voice cracking. It was noticeable enough that I want to do a session then cover one of my favorite songs This summer.

ESmetalhead

I'm glad you didn't turn to heavy painkillers like so many do. You found much better way.

Have you heard of Wif Hof? Oxygen and in particular breathing are very interesting.  He has these incredible breathing techniques https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YcteE0u59c

rr4298

that dude is impressive! Cold tolerance is fascinating as well,as the physical benefits . I do practice some meditation and various breathing techniques but I think he is in a oxygen deprivation , it would be interesting to see the long term effects of his extreme routines. 

For my benifit superoxygenation in theory and practice has worked for my healing needs.

rr4298

Fixed the hole in my O2 bag so I can do sessions again . Did 15 minutes of 92% O2 for a total of 500 liters . I moved my spin bike in the garage so I can switch between spin, pull-ups, heavy bag and speed bag With heart rate over 150 bpm. That's my second session after the repair. Three one minute breaks for sweat and outside air. Trying to a session everyday this week 

rr4298

did 5 sessions per day for 2 weeks because the headaches were coming back. Now the head is good and I'm testing to see if there are other benefits to continued use. 

i ate said it before but if you have painful headaches look into the EWOT. Most of us have an aunt or uncle or grandparent that has one of the key components laying around the house, an oxygen concentrator.