experimenting with estrogen balance.

ESmetalhead

I found out some months ago what happens to my emotional state when my estrogen is crashed.  It was 2 and I was having a very bad time with anxiety and intrusive thoughts.   I've been wary to start an AI again.

High estrogen levels may be the biggest culprit in causing prostate cancer with this in mind I had to pay attention to my levels.   If the UG gear is accurate, I'm running no more than 150mg of Test C and 100mg of Primo per week.  Acne on my back is a sign to me that estrogen is high.  Its been a problem for sometime now so I started .5mg of Arimidex (also UGL) every 3 Days the evening of my morning pi.  The ache cleared up fast!  I'd say in 2-3 days.  Then after I'd guess my 4th dose about 2 weeks in my mood dropped again.  Very dark sadness, morbid hopelessness... not good!   So I recognized this and thought about last time and haven't taken any  AI since to let my E rebound.   Its been 4-5 days and I'm much feeling better but not 100% just yet.  My plan was to get this dialed in then get bloods to confirm. 

I should try to cut these 1mg pills in fourths but its difficult without breaking them.   I see pill grinders I assume these will grind them up and accurately divide them into 4 equal amounts.  Hopefully .25 is the right amount  

This estrogen balance is so important  too little and my will to live wains too much and I increase my already high risk for prostate cancer.    

SemperFi

When you master this cause MetalHead I have another project for you to work on.... successfully inhibit Myostatin. You will be legend and a god.... small 'g'. ;)

SEMPER FI

BobbyO190

Isn't that a gene therapy fix?  Were still years away on that right? I know ES is a genius but damn....

Here is a classic ethics question. When they find the fix to this is gene manipulation of the embryo or the sperm/egg prior to implantation. Do you choose to have your future child manipulated or born natural and have to adjust to the genetic code nature gave him/her?  THAT science is only decades away if that far. It's a darned tough question in reality and if you think 'no, I wouldn't do that for muscle growth, what if my kid doesn't like working out....would you do it for a strong heart? 50% lower risk of cancer? higher IQ?  where is the line? where is your line?

The interesting this is, history teaches us that the answer doesn't matter. Science pushes forward and the masses make the right decision long term (or does it seem like it was right because it became common??)  

Fun discussion for your weekend. Get a drink and chat with the spouse :)

Believe it or not this is the kind of stuff the wife and I discuss over wine most Friday nights. I love Friday nights!

SemperFi

Myostatin is simply a hormone. Hormones can be inhibited or released by any number of things. Oh... Testosterone is a hormone as well and we manipulate it all day long. Along with GH, IGF-1, Thyroid, Estrogen, etc. Ethical? That is up to the perception of the writer or the reader. ;)

Gene expression is a completely different topic of discussion. 

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

If this is a question to answer in the future and other people say yes to gene therapy if you dont say yes as well.... then your kid would be put at a disadvantage.  Will just rich people do it? If its controlled will people skirt the laws to have it done?   

BobbyO190

All hormones are controlled by genes. Heck every single thing about you can be broken down to a genetic code that we are close to being able to control. It's really quite fascinating. One of Michael Creighton's last books was on this subject, its a fun way to gain a lot of info.

Myostatin is being 'controled' in certain experiments on mice via gene splicing.   And I am off topic. Just having fun, and ES to answer yours someday it could be common. Most likely it will be a play thing of those who can afford it. The advantage it provides will be what makes it common and mainstreamed.   It's just a technical version of what breeding programs have done for domesticated animals for years.

Remember the 70's when 'test tube babies' were the fear of the world? Maybe they wouldn't have a soul etc?  Anyone think artificial insemination is anything but a great gift nowadays?

Fun stuff to me but I will stop as this is probably not the place for this kind of silliness. Have a great weekend guys!

Alpha Omega

ESmetalhead said:
</p><p>I found out some months ago what happens to my emotional state when my estrogen is crashed.  It was 2 and I was having a very bad time with anxiety and intrusive thoughts.   I've been wary to start an AI again.</p><p>  High estrogen levels may be the biggest culprit in causing prostate cancer with this in mind I had to pay attention to my levels.   If the UG gear is accurate, I'm running no more than 150mg of Test C and 100mg of Primo per week.  Acne on my back is a sign to me that estrogen is high.  Its been a problem for sometime now so I started .5mg of Arimidex (also UGL) every 3 Days the evening of my morning pi.  The ache cleared up fast!  I'd say in 2-3 days.  Then after I'd guess my 4th dose about 2 weeks in my mood dropped again.  Very dark sadness, morbid hopelessness... not good!   So I recognized this and thought about last time and haven't taken any  AI since to let my E rebound.   Its been 4-5 days and I'm much feeling better but not 100% just yet.  My plan was to get this dialed in then get bloods to confirm. </p><p>I should try to cut these 1mg pills in fourths but its difficult without breaking them.   I see pill grinders I assume these will grind them up and accurately divide them into 4 equal amounts.  Hopefully .25 is the right amount  </p><div>This estrogen balance is so important  too little and my will to live wains too much and I increase my already high risk for prostate cancer.    </div><p>
</p><p>I noticed the very same thing. started taking a GOOD anti-E and within days I noticed a huge difference (in a good way), i coupled this with a good prostate support as well.</p><p>With our products we use powder weights for EVERYTHING we make. Our spread sheet has all of this built in, so making a single ester or a complicated blend is easy and on point.</p><p> </p>