Facing The Enemy

SemperFi

At some point in time each and everyone of us have to and will come face to face with our biggest enemy. For me that enemy is "preconceived limitations". I am not talking about realistic limitations because no matter what we may believe there are things that humans just cannot do. I talking about limitations that we create in our mind and prevent us from being better than the limitations that our mind us set upon us. I have been fortunate enough to see individuals do things that most of us would deem impossible..... like a buck 35 soaking wet Marine humpiing 12+ miles with 65lbs of gear and two bullets in his back..... and not once complain or refuse to lend a hand to a BIA who was in worse shape.

Just like the words from Godsmack our enemy is a backstabbing son of a bitch and will do anything to prevent you from being better than you are. My enemy is a living inspiration of what I do NOT want to be..... nothing and nobody with place limitations on me. My will is strong and I will not allow the lies in my mind stop me from doing something I know can be done!

Think about it and get prepared to come face to face with your enemy.... I guarantee that day will come. If you are not prepared you will give into It.... If you ready for him you can smack his ass back into yesterday and make him your bitch for life.

[[{"fid":"36220","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Godsmack The Enemy Lyrics","height":165,"width":220,"class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI

Dolf

The human spirit is powerful. We do not know the breaking point of the human spirit because it has never been broken. A strong mind will always trump a strong body. A strong mind will always push your body beyond its breaking point. Never Quit!

blastthru23

Growth only comes when one faces the slayer fearlessly. The slayer lies within and merely expresses itself without. To know that the slayer is none but yourself, the battle turns to your favor. Conversely, to point outside yourself, the battle will certainly favor the slayer.