Fairly new to steroids. Please help

Adam II

Hey folks,

I hope you are guys are doing well!

I am a 24 year old male, a new member to this forum.

A little about myself, I am currently in the UK and I am looking for a reliable and safe place to buy steroids. I have done Dianabol for 4 weeks about 5 years ago (at the time I had been training for about 3 years), but I am looking to start a proper cycle to put on some lean muscle mass. I was thinking Test-E and Anavar. Is this a good start?

Height: 5,10
Weight: 198lbs

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Adam

Parameddog

Hi Adam. Welcome.

There are a fair few decent suppliers here in the UK. Google the obvious and study the ones you find, store them as favourites and make sure that the "supplier" has what you want in stock.

Once you have decided on your supplier - just start on Test E or Cyp. Do a 12 to 16 weeks cycle.
Have bloods taken at the start and at the end.

Consider PCT - up to you.

Do not start on anything but Test - your body and its chemistry will have changed, and if you begin having side effects how will you know if it is the test or the anavar?

Once you are happy with your supply of test, you can add and experiment - but always be safe!

Adam II

Hi Adam. Welcome.

There are a fair few decent suppliers here in the UK. Google the obvious and study the ones you find, store them as favourites and make sure that the "supplier" has what you want in stock.

Once you have decided on your supplier - just start on Test E or Cyp. Do a 12 to 16 weeks cycle.
Have bloods taken at the start and at the end.

Consider PCT - up to you.

Do not start on anything but Test - your body and its chemistry will have changed, and if you begin having side effects how will you know if it is the test or the anavar?

Once you are happy with your supply of test, you can add and experiment - but always be safe!
First off, thank you very much for your prompt and comprehensive response!

Second, (it might seem silly, I just have to ask so I don’t seem foolish at the GP) I take that you are here in the UK as well, so you understand how the GP clinics work, what do I tell them? Like do I just say I am looking to do a blood test, without mentioning that I plan a Test-E cycle? Do I have to mention specific things like enzyme levels, LDL, HDL etc…. So that they can tailor the blood test to suit my needs?
(Again, really sorry for this stupid question I just want to make sure that I don’t look like a complete arse over there haha)

PS: I have never done a blood test before, even when I took D-bol. So please excuse my ignorance.

Parameddog

Okay, no issue.

The NHS do not just do blood cos you all. It has to have a medical reason.

If you Google private blood test near me UK, you'll find providers. Most have an "athletes" profile. That will cover everything.

You need to protect your liver, watch your hormones and keep an eye on your kidneys due to the risk of increased blood pressure, which in turn could damage your kidneys.

That's another reason why you need to do bloods. High blood pressure can cause strokes and heart attacks

HGH.to

Do I have to mention specific things like enzyme levels, LDL, HDL etc
it's best to check them out too.
but can't you just tell them that you simply want to check those levels to see if you're healthy and everything's in range? and yeah, you just need to go for the private labs.

Adam II

Okay, no issue.

The NHS do not just do blood cos you all. It has to have a medical reason.

If you Google private blood test near me UK, you'll find providers. Most have an "athletes" profile. That will cover everything.

You need to protect your liver, watch your hormones and keep an eye on your kidneys due to the risk of increased blood pressure, which in turn could damage your kidneys.

That's another reason why you need to do bloods. High blood pressure can cause strokes and heart attacks
Thanks again for your response!

Brilliant, I’ll check some of the private clinics around me.

Adam II

it's best to check them out too.
but can't you just tell them that you simply want to check those levels to see if you're healthy and everything's in range? and yeah, you just need to go for the private labs.
I just figured (cuz of previous experience with my current clinic-NHS) that I might have to give them a good reason for a blood test. But Parameddog mentioning private labs, clears that issue for me.

Adam II

If your not deficient why would you start? You can make great gains at your age without gear. Just my opinion.
Fair enough, I just want to bump my workouts (and by extension physique) up a notch. I started training when I was 15 I stopped for about a year when I was 22, but been training for a while now and want to experiment a little and see what comes out of it!

Ps: Apologies if my response offends anyone. I understand that some might be making a living out bodybuilding, so please excuse my reasons if they seem shallow/ignorant

HGH.to

Ps: Apologies if my response offends anyone. I understand that some might be making a living out bodybuilding, so please excuse my reasons if they seem shallow/ignorant
no need to apologize. we're all here to learn. and no questions are stupid.
hope you'll achieve your goals. we're going to try to help you out. there are lots of members here who got lots of help and they seem to be happy with their goals thanks to the info they got here (y)

bobby ricky

Fair enough, I just want to bump my workouts (and by extension physique) up a notch. I started training when I was 15 I stopped for about a year when I was 22, but been training for a while now and want to experiment a little and see what comes out of it!

I totally understand my brother. I bet if gear was as easy available when I was your age I would have done it😂😂. I have to shoot once a week when not blasting just to keep myself normal. It’s a total personal decision 👍. I definitely don’t judge anyone at all. And when it comes to looks I’m very shallow 😂😂.

bobby ricky

no need to apologize. we're all here to learn. and no questions are stupid.
hope you'll achieve your goals. we're going to try to help you out. there are lots of members here who got lots of help and they seem to be happy with their goals thanks to the info they got here (y)
These boys have definitely helped me out even If I don’t listen 😂😂. But if you need help or run into problems these guy’s are the best and I’m happy to be part of this forum.

Adam II

I totally understand my brother. I bet if gear was as easy available when I was your age I would have done it😂😂. I have to shoot once a week when not blasting just to keep myself normal. It’s a total personal decision 👍. I definitely don’t judge anyone at all. And when it comes to looks I’m very shallow 😂😂.
😂😂😂

Adam II

Really guys, thank you very much for your encouraging responses. I truly genuinely appreciate it. Makes me feel welcome and supported! You guys seem like really cool people!

Thank you all very much!

I’ll be back with an update soon.

Parameddog

Look - get bloods - they aren't cheap - roughly £150 upwards BUT - you need to know what your baseline is - once you have that off you go - just do it properly, one compound first and 12-16 weeks and I guarantee, you will not regret it!

Bobby just likes sticking needles into himself (masochist) :ROFLMAO:

HGH.to

Look - get bloods - they aren't cheap - roughly £150 upwards BUT - you need to know what your baseline is
that's true. getting bloods will never hurt. you know where you start and where you're heading based on what you're running.

Parameddog

A cop in England told a guy I know it’s quicker to get steroids home delivered than pizza in England.
Yup - mine are delivered 2 working days after I place my order. Never fails, same source, quality is good.

Pizza - fuckers turn up late, get lost or don't turn up at all - Deliveroo?! Shitfucks

Gainz.

Yup - mine are delivered 2 working days after I place my order. Never fails, same source, quality is good.

Pizza - fuckers turn up late, get lost or don't turn up at all - Deliveroo?! Shitfucks

I can probably get xanax quicker here than a pizza...
15mins on quick md, then they send the script to my pharmacy that's a 4 minute walk. Meanwhile pizza usually takes 45mins.
If that doesn't upset people....