Fake Test E

asmitty1224

Hey my names Austin so about 8 weeks ago I started my first test e does 500mg a week, I got some blood work done two weeks after my first injection and my free test levels were super high, the test that I got was kinda sketchy because of the label it didn’t look legit at all, I noticed my energy and aggression in the gym was the same as when I was off, I’m 8 weeks in and I still look the same as I did when I was off, I don’t know if I should get another bottle that’s legit and run it for 12 weeks I don’t even know if I should get a pct since I think the gears fake idk what to do please send suggestions!

Welderman

Locate the Id number on the bottle of test e. Post it and the lab brand name and I will check it for you if I can. Do not mention the source

Welderman

I don't know buddy, but you should start seeing gains by 4th-5th week at least. I would get another bottle from somewhere else and run it

suppsforlife

Go have a blood work. This way you can find out if the test you got is legit.
Welder is right. When everything is done properly in about 4-5 weeks you should see gains.
as about websites - is not allowed to talk about them openly. But I'm quite sure you'll find whatever you need if you closely check it out here.

BodyGear

have you felt any difference after starting to regularly use Test E? how often did you use it?

Welderman

Yep get some new test. Like was said before if you look close you will find what you need. Some things you will notice on test. Smooth skin, some water retention, strength gains, weight gain, testicular shrinkage, unexpected sometimes frequent erections. If you have legit gear you will experience some of these, maybe or maybe not all of them. Personally it never gave me aggression, that's pretty rare. Just listed these to help you know for sure when you start your new bottle. By week 4 one or more of these will show up