Fake Test E

asmitty1224

Hey my names Austin so about 8 weeks ago I started my first test e does 500mg a week, I got some blood work done two weeks after my first injection and my free test levels were super high, the test that I got was kinda sketchy because of the label it didn’t look legit at all, I noticed my energy and aggression in the gym was the same as when I was off, I’m 8 weeks in and I still look the same as I did when I was off, I don’t know if I should get another bottle that’s legit and run it for 12 weeks I don’t even know if I should get a pct since I think the gears fake idk what to do please send suggestions!

Twizted

I'm a little confused, if you got bloodwork done and your testosterone levels are super high then why do you think the gear is fake?

HulkSmashShan

If you are under like 36 I would say that your Natty test is prob at the level where you are not going to see some massive gain in performance and physique from adding test alone bc you are already at peak levels. Now you stack some Dbol , deca, or some other preferred esters along with a clean diet and you will take off like you are wanting to.

HulkSmashShan

Oh well shit son. That's why u aren't seeing massive change. At 21 what made you think taking test alone was a good idea? Do you have your AI's on hand?

Twizted

Your in your prime bro, you should be able to make solid gains just from proper diet and training. You should seriously think twice about going with steroids in my opinion, you don't want to ruin your already naturally high test.

HulkSmashShan

All that OTC test boosters are herbal BS. You can flush em. At 21 a test "booster" is going to maybe give you a slight boost but for the money you spent on it your bang for your buck just isn't there. My advice to you is to get on these forums and read for a few hours and become proficient in all areas of anabolics. How long have you been training natty? You are gonna do what you are gonna do but adding test to a healthy 21 year old body alone isn't going to make you he man.

HulkSmashShan

Your in your prime bro, you should be able to make solid gains just from proper diet and training. You should seriously think twice about going with steroids in my opinion, you don't want to ruin your already naturally high test.
Amen. These guys here are just being honest. Twizted and I wouldn't have the same opinion if we just wanted you to do harm to yourself then we would say stack up but you can hurt yourself more than helping if you aren't careful buddy.

asmitty1224

I’m just gonna stop taking it and go all natural but idk if I should get a pct just in case that it was real idk what do you guys think I should do I don’t want to go spend $150 for pct if the shit was fake that would just be a waste of money please help!

Twizted

I would think your best option would be to get a new blood panel, and look over the results. If your overall testosterone levels are above the normal ranges then your gear is legit and you will most definitely require a proper PCT regimen.

HulkSmashShan

Absolutely get PCT. You can buy come clomid (nolvadex) pretty cheaply. Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and I admire your decision.

asmitty1224

Do you know we’re I can get it from a legit source for cheap I know that they got sources on here but there all $80 that I’ve seen