Fake test or allergic to that brand?

Pedrito0906

Hello bros;

I bought a couple of these vials (see pic) from a guy from work when I didn't know how to buy it from one of the sources here.

The issue is every damn time I inject it in whatever place, legs, glutes, ventro, the muscles get very sore to the point of not being able to walk. Last time I injected in the glutes exactly how my Dr was doing, it got really sore for 3 days.

I bought a kit to test the quality, but everything seems fine. I'm injecting 150mg per 3.5 days, 150mg more than what my Dr was giving me, one huge red flag is that I should be horny af, but I'm not. I bought a couple of vials from one of the sources and I'm waiting impatiently to be delivered, to compare it. I'm also going to get labs done on Monday to see wtf my levels are.

So any thoughts?

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211225-094811~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20211225-094811~2.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 9
  • signal-2021-12-22-16-51-48-986~2.jpg
    signal-2021-12-22-16-51-48-986~2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20211225-094058.jpg
    Screenshot_20211225-094058.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Pedrito0906

So I went to 4chan and asked the same question, one of them answered this:

"The extra solvent UGL labs use to keep the solution sterile can cause increase PIP which you obviously won't get with legit pharma shit because the pharma gear is made in super sterile environments so they don't need to rely on as much solvent to keep the stuff sterile or in solution."

Idk wether that makes sense, but it seems logical. There is a lot to learn damn... from my part I'm not injecting that shit anymore, only Good Pharma Quality.

I hope others can benefit from this post in the future.

suppsforlife

it could be it, but it could be that you're getting allergies from inactive ingredients too. There are customers getting PIP from brands that most people don't.

Twizted

You might be having a reaction to the carrier oil they used. Different brands use different oils, it takes a bot of trial and error to determine which oils your body handles the best.

Papa.Smurf0311

I know im late to this one but ask your supplier which type of carrier oil they use for their gear. there are multiple different oils used to suspend hormones and some of them cause allergic reactions to some people

Pedrito0906

I know im late to this one but ask your supplier which type of carrier oil they use for their gear. there are multiple different oils used to suspend hormones and some of them cause allergic reactions to some people
He said MCT oil, but I read they use a lot in the UGL to keep it sterile and that's what cause the PIP

GabrielC88

Hey, I have the same experience, I ordered beligas test c, got 3 shots, I follow all guidelines to make it sterile and safe, but day after injections I have really really bad muscle pain and weakness, makes training impossible, which is really bad. The product should be legit, I did the authentication check on company website, it came back legit. The carrier oil is MCT. I do 0,62 ml twice a week, which comes 250mg per week.
I'm afraid to take the next shot, the injection itself doesn't hurt, no pain, but next day that muscle is just dead, can't move it at all. I tried glutes both sides and quads, quad was a big mistake, my leg is just collapsed when I tried to step on it. 8 days later I can still feel a little pain.
What should I do? Any advice? Thank you!

GabrielC88

Hello bros;

I bought a couple of these vials (see pic) from a guy from work when I didn't know how to buy it from one of the sources here.

The issue is every damn time I inject it in whatever place, legs, glutes, ventro, the muscles get very sore to the point of not being able to walk. Last time I injected in the glutes exactly how my Dr was doing, it got really sore for 3 days.

I bought a kit to test the quality, but everything seems fine. I'm injecting 150mg per 3.5 days, 150mg more than what my Dr was giving me, one huge red flag is that I should be horny af, but I'm not. I bought a couple of vials from one of the sources and I'm waiting impatiently to be delivered, to compare it. I'm also going to get labs done on Monday to see wtf my levels are.

So any thoughts?

Thanks and Merry Christmas.
Hey, I have the same experience, I ordered beligas test c, got 3 shots, I follow all guidelines to make it sterile and safe, but day after injections I have really really bad muscle pain and weakness, makes training impossible, which is really bad. The product should be legit, I did the authentication check on company website, it came back legit. The carrier oil is MCT. I do 0,62 ml twice a week, which comes 250mg per week.

I'm afraid to take the next shot, the injection itself doesn't hurt, no pain, but next day that muscle is just dead, can't move it at all. I tried glutes both sides and quads, quad was a big mistake, my leg is just collapsed when I tried to step on it. 8 days later I can still feel a little pain.

Pedrito0906

I don't inject myself in quads anymore. Beligas is legit but for some reason I get almost no pain with Odin.

Twizted

Yea I also very rarely inject quads anymore. It seems like no matter what I do quads will have PIP. I had some test E from Beligas and that stuff hurt like a mother, it was good stuff but PIP was awful. Never tried their test C but most of the time test C is painless

suppsforlife

Both Pedrito and Twizted are right.
Some people are allergic to Odin, others to Beligas. So it could be allergies to carrier oil of the specific brand.
OR, it could be allergies to specific oil in the Cypionate or Enanthate. Although Cypionate is less painful than Enanthate.
if you're already using Cypionate, Gabriel, and you're sure your injection techniques were 100% correct, then may try switching brand.
It could be either virgin muscles but seems like allergies to carrier oil from the specific brand.