falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

unclem

I'm taking 3 different vials, u think 1 would over come the other. I was always the kind of guy that just took 1 thing at a time just test 250, so mixing 3 things I thought I would get a big jump on things. The previous stuff I took was syn pharma, top knotch just way to expensive.
i cant feel anything at all i did a gram of deca and a gram of test e i hope this is not bunk i used geneza & dragon. what do u guys think? wtf and i took a test undecoanate capsules 5 x 158mg i took 5 of these. and 2 x 100mg winstrol x2 and cant feel nothing yet. ill be shooting another 1 x winstrol inject.

unclem

thats over 3 grams this week. i dont know if i should shoot more or call it a day with the gear?

Gainz.

Well the deca takes for ever to work...
And how long have you been using the test?
The longer esters take a while to work... even at high doses.
And you just said the geneza anadrol is amazing..
So... you know the brand is good.

Honestly it sounds like your receptors are flooded. And using too much can have the opposite effect.

@JesseTX was using dragon test 600mg and 300mg deca per week. His total test was over 3000
He didn't feel good at all.
If you're est is too high... all the gear in the world isn't gonna fix it.

lineman1007

@JesseTX was using dragon test 600mg and 300mg deca per week. His total test was over 3000

Very true there. Too much estrogen will make ya feel like shit. Been down that road before.

Gainz.

Finally got my bloods back.
150mg of dragon 350mg test blend (god I love this shit! I'm gonna buy 4 more in a few weeks)
I also ran a little anadrol for a preworkout. Which explains some of these numbers

Attachments

• received_616703816577154.jpeg
    received_616703816577154.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 9

unclem

Honestly it sounds like your receptors are flooded. And using too much can have the opposite effect.

yeah my receptors are full as ive done 3 grams before so ill lay off let it happen.

unclem

i have to use large doses as iam 272 lbs. if i use 1 gr it wont help my right leg.

cloutz88

Well I'm 250 and usually 2 shots a week worked wonders for me, so I added more this run thinking I would get a big wow factor and nothing yet. I'll have to contact falcon by next week. My dick dont get hard, I dont have the sweats, no acne, appetite is shit, no gains yet. Still down on the scale. So I dont know What to think anymore

cloutz88

I'm running test e, tren e and masteron 2 shots each a week. All dragon pharma
I think there is something wrong also, I've been doing this for 20 years. But the guys on here say give it some time lol

unclem

no, the time should of went by , by now to u should notice something. you should talk to falcon iam going to as i got 40 yrs under my belt.

cloutz88

Well if u talk to him soon. Mention my user name, and I'll give him until Thursday. That will make 8 shots out of each bottle lol. I should be growing lol

cloutz88

Ok perfect, did he say anything??
Is it ok if I drop your name when I reach out. I'm not knocking the product, it's either it's very very under dose, or it's all bunk that lot