falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

Gainz.

I'm just so confused...
I'm only running 150mg of dragon and my test is too high!
I want it closer to 900 for my cruise.
Jesse was running only 600mg and his test was 3000

We got over dosed shit...
Dragon tren and mast made me a unstoppable fuck machine.

I still think 8 shots is pretty soon.... the very beginning of 4 weeks... should just start kicking in.
But see if he'll send you some hemi pharma.

And @unclem how long have you been on the deca?
Deca takes for fucking ever to kick in.
Like 6 weeks. It's why it's one of the few you can pin once a week.

When I just placed my most recent order through Falcon he gave me the option of what brand I wanted... I begged for dragon!

cloutz88

I'll be going on the 7th and 8th shot this week. Tren is 2 weeks to get in your system to start feeling it, test should be 3 weeks and seeing gains, I have nothing dude, I dont know what to tell u. U might of got a good lot. First time ever in my life I have to play with my dick to get it hard for 10 min. I have no weight increase no power increase, scale is down, appetite is shot. It feels personally that my body is crashing cause I'm getting nothing in it.

cloutz88

Hey unclem, I'm pretty open about everything I dont hide behind a computer. I can give u my number to text or email. Doesnt matter to me

unclem

Hey unclem, I'm pretty open about everything I dont hide behind a computer. I can give u my number to text or email. Doesnt matter to me
i dont have long distance and my phone dont work but i could give you mine? i have a home phone but thats it brother ill give it to u?

unclem

my number is 1-716-362-5776 i have no answering machine but just tell me you want to call me and ill go to the phone? ok?

unclem

I'm just so confused...

I still think 8 shots is pretty soon.... the very beginning of 4 weeks... should just start kicking in.

When I just placed my most recent order through Falcon he gave me the option of what brand I wanted... I begged for dragon!
iam confused to but it wouldnt be the first ive seen this where some test is stronger in the same company. i doooont know wat too think.

unclem

I'm just so confused...

ive been on the deca 4-7 days i cant remember.

Gainz.

I'll be going on the 7th and 8th shot this week. Tren is 2 weeks to get in your system to start feeling it, test should be 3 weeks and seeing gains, I have nothing dude, I dont know what to tell u. U might of got a good lot. First time ever in my life I have to play with my dick to get it hard for 10 min. I have no weight increase no power increase, scale is down, appetite is shot. It feels personally that my body is crashing cause I'm getting nothing in it.
Test is not 3 weeks to see gains...

But either way reach out to falcon. He'll make it right.

And as far as unclem... Yeah deca takes like 6 weeks to start working.

unclem

i know but you know that bloat that happens after you inject? its a drug seeping into the muscles. its like you feel big once the steroids kick in and ive been on deca alot of times and it happened wright after the inject i got that big feeling sensation, arms felt full that feeling bandit.

Gainz.

i know but you know that bloat that happens after you inject? its a drug seeping into the muscles. its like you feel big once the steroids kick in and ive been on deca alot of times and it happened wright after the inject i got that big feeling sensation, arms felt full that feeling bandit.

I never got that.. not even from tren.
Sounds psychoactive.
Except for base, there's no gear that does anything immediately...

cloutz88

Hey gainz, this forum is supposed to be about support and helping one another, we come to you with concerns and issues and maybe u can help us out with fixes, but all u say is that your gear is the best, or how u feel when your on tren or how u think our bodies should react on different gear or cycle. I've been doing this for 20 years, trust me I know better then anyone how my body should react on gear, or how I should feel. And Google the time is takes to get tren and test in the system, u should for sure fucking feel it by 3rd week. Every bottle I ever done I would always get 10 lbs of gains, thats just running test e 2 shots a week. By 3rd week my weight is up my bench is up and I'm breaking records. All we ask is for help and support, and maybe understand where we are coming from. People don't hit a 460 bench over night or off 1 or 2 summer cycles. They put the time in and sweat. So please understand not everyone reacts to the stuff the same way.

unclem

I never got that.. not even from tren.
Sounds psychoactive.
Except for base, there's no gear that does anything immediately...
i meant its hard to explain not a puffy feeling but a muscle fullness after a day but not deca the others like when you choke & cough on tren it happens to me immediatlyand i get the " itchies" wright away. but tren dont give me that quick fullness of the muscle as i its to hard to explain.did you get dragon pharma testE? what does base do wrightaway?

unclem

Hey gainz, this forum is supposed to be about support and helping one another, we come to you with concerns and issues and maybe u can help us out with fixes, but all u say is that your gear is the best, or how u feel when your on tren or how u think our bodies should react on different gear or cycle. I've been doing this for 20 years, trust me I know better then anyone how my body should react on gear, or how I should feel. And Google the time is takes to get tren and test in the system, u should for sure fucking feel it by 3rd week. Every bottle I ever done I would always get 10 lbs of gains, thats just running test e 2 shots a week. By 3rd week my weight is up my bench is up and I'm breaking records. All we ask is for help and support, and maybe understand where we are coming from. People don't hit a 460 bench over night or off 1 or 2 summer cycles. They put the time in and sweat. So please understand not everyone reacts to the stuff the same way.
460 thats a great bench press brother. you weight 250lbs wright?

unclem

I'm just so confused...

the higher the test levels the stronger you get . the more you lift the quicker you grow. i hit 2900 i loved it but my e was in the 50's.

Gainz.

I'm sorry if you feel like I'm attacking you... I'm really not.
You're absolutely right everyone is different.
Like I said many times, reach out to falcon and have him send a different brand.
But most people don't see results in 3 weeks.
For most people they are just starting to feel it after 3 weeks, then 4 to start showing. Some people have to wait 5 weeks.