falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

unclem

i guess cloutz88 she went quiet. i finally got the thing i was talking about to bandit. ill inject and the next morning i wake up i wake up with a erection and my hands are swollen along with my feet and my face is mooned and my muscles are like lets say spongy, and puffy, unless thats my heart acting up cause that can happen too. falcon wants me to use the dragon until its gone, so ill do it.

Gainz.

i guess cloutz88 she went quiet. i finally got the thing i was talking about to bandit. ill inject and the next morning i wake up i wake up with a erection and my hands are swollen along with my feet and my face is mooned and my muscles are like lets say spongy, and puffy, unless thats my heart acting up cause that can happen too. falcon wants me to use the dragon until its gone, so ill do it.

You've been using falcon for almost as long as I have... You've seen the results first hand. (And the blood tests)
So unless there was a major issue at dragon labs in the last few weeks.. you're going to be great!

My order should be here in 2 weeks. I'm supposed to wait 6 more weeks until I can blast again...
I just hope I can last that long 😂🤣.

And @Nanay79 messages me every once in a while... She's just not totally immerged into this life like we are.
Like most women she'll come back when she needs something...
😂🤣😂

Imgame

You've been using falcon for almost as long as I have... You've seen the results first hand. (And the blood tests)
So unless there was a major issue at dragon labs in the last few weeks.. you're going to be great!

My order should be here in 2 weeks. I'm supposed to wait 6 more weeks until I can blast again...
I just hope I can last that long 😂🤣.

And @Nanay79 messages me every once in a while... She's just not totally immerged into this life like we are.
Like most women she'll come back when she needs something...
😂🤣😂
Get bloods done and if everything looks good blast away.

Don’t be a pussy

unclem

i got my blood work done as a precautionary do to fatty liver, liver ok i got my test and e2, test was of the charts >1500 and e2 >60 do i need adex or nolvadex?

Imgame

i got my blood work done as a precautionary do to fatty liver, liver ok i got my test and e2, test was of the charts >1500 and e2 >60 do i need adex or nolvadex?
What’s the reference range. Normal I go by E2 can be from 10-20% of free test so it’s probably ok to leave alone unless you have symptoms

Vail 61

I got my 2nd shipment from falcon pharma yesterday it was faster then my first shipment. Everything looks great and for the 2nd time thru in some really nice goodies.