Fat burners?!

calmb4dastorm

I started a fat burner a couple of weeks ago as part of my supplements regimen. There were so many to choose from so I grabbed one to test out.  Which is  the best one on the market ??  

Gady

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>I started a fat burner a couple of weeks ago as part of my supplements regimen. There were so many to choose from so I grabbed one to test out.  Which is  the best one on the market ??  </p><p>Are u on cycle now? What are u runnin'?</p><p>
</p>

strong

I have to agree with SemperFi.. I used Ephedrine amps with an aspirin and a cup of coffee before I knew they made the stack. I'm not messing with Clen and T3 ever again. I did 2 Clen Runs and NOPE. Sure it worked but the spasms and cramps were too much for me.

calmb4dastorm

Of the past year, I have used several OTC fat burners. I found that RoxyLean I liked best, but of course the formula changed and I didn't care for the new one. I also tried 212 and the most recent one used is Finaplex Ultra. 

I cannot say with any certainty that I have experienced results of any kind from the use of either of those products listed. What I can tell you is that I could have purchased a cycle for the amount of money spent on them. 

JARHEAD2

I know a source that has albuterol... I've never used it, but I'm interested since it's less harsh & less sides but same strength supposedly as clen... idk though 

SemperFi

I have to ask.....

Why do so many feel the need for a fat burning supplement? I have used them myself so I know why I chose to use them but I am curious what others are thinking.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

I'll just frank and honest, i wanted quick results without putting in the effort, thats why i have used them in the distant past. I used free sample because it was free. I could see using them for contest prep... i'll cross that bridge when i get there.

Dolf

My go to fat burner is clen. It's the same with me...my cuts usually have tren in them, and since my tolerance of tren is about 6 to 8 weeks I want to get the best bang for my buck in that short amount of time. Tren and clen both help to preserve muscle while in a caloric deficit.

I personally like walking around at the 12 to 14% bf range, but when beach season comes I want to be able to quickly drop down to below 12%. How you walk around at 8% all the time is beyond me SF. 

JARHEAD2

For me something clicked in my metabolism the closer to 40 I got, & Y'all have seen in my pics I got pretty fat. So now I struggle to keep strength & maintain muscle & yet continue to burn fat. I feel like it's not in my metabolism anymore & I that I need all the help I can get. I am sure I could do the same thing without a fat burner, but not as quick & we all like to see results & we like to see them quickly. I do limit myself to the amount of time I will use a fat burner. It isn't magic but it's an aid. The one thing I've learned on my weight loss & muscle building journey is the hardest work isn't reaching goals it's maintaining those losses & gains!

calmb4dastorm

I began using them last year when my coach put it in my plan. For some reason, he was inclined to believe that they would prove beneficial, so I followed his regimen. However, I did not see any notable results. So I tried different ones varying in price to see if anything would be noteworthy. Alas, nothing to date --for me. 

SharonKY

Lipodrene which has ephedra leaf extract in it. currently I am running oral Helios and yohimbine and having great results. 

Big Nasty

Same here Calm. Ive never had any real progress to speak of with fat burners other than the jitters and energy but usually with a crash. As strong said ECA is tops but I can't do ECA out of fear of piss test in the Army. We get tested often now so I steer clear of Ephedrine as it will show up. Loved it in the past though. Years ago on low carb and ECA I got lean quick and at a much faster rate. I like Clen too but won't do it often as I cannot get rid of the shakes which are tremendous for hours on me. I did get some cramps like many experience but Taurine and Potassium will help minimize the cramps. The shakes however I could not shake!!! lol 

Big Nasty

Ive been experimenting with Clen off and on to sustain gains while in a calorie deficit and of course to expedite fat loss. Not sure how much I like it though because of the shakes and I dont think I have taken it long enough to experience any extra measurable fat loss amount.  I haven't take any fat burners for years of any kind on the regular market. I think most of them are simply an extreme dose of caffeine, yohimbine etc. and I drink more than enough coffee in the morning and take a pre workout supplement on most training days. So my stimulant use is already overused and abused anyway. 

Fat-burning ingredients shown to be effective. There's no evidence that fat-burning pills or supplements can effectively burn fat. But they do typically contain ingredients that won't hurt you in small doses when taken alone. Some are even proven to help burn fat when they're consumed naturally.

Aerobics people will say that cardio is the best fat burning exercise. In reality, however, both are somewhat necessary to lose weight. Cardio will increase your blood flow and help you work off those extra calories. Weight-training, on the other hand, will turn those fat cells into healthy muscle.