Feedback on primobolan cycle

borsuczek

Hey girls. 

Any of you would like to give me advice and share experience on primobolan cycle? I m looking for an answer to : dosage(frequency), length of cycle, anything else run alongside?

What was the result? How long before it 'll " kick " in?

Your help is very appreciated!!

Barbarella

I know this is an old post but in the event someone comes searching I'll drop an answer!

If it's a first time cycle - start with 50mg/wk for 6-8 wks, short burst cycles reduce the risks of virilization (I recommend sticking to the same dose during your first cycle so you have a good idea of how your body reacts, if you go on to a second cycle you can up it by 50mg). Keep in mind it's not recommended to go over 150mg/wk for women. 

Do as much research as you can and be aware of the side effects so you can monitor:

• Deepening of the voice

• Hair loss

• Acne

• Increased facial hair

• Enlargement of the clitoris

If extreme side effects are experienced you can either reduce your dosage or quit completely, side effects should subside within a few weeks. Also be aware that primo is often commonly counterfeited so do some research on your sources. 

Most importantly to achieve full effects maintain a consistent workout and healthy eating routine.

I am on the end of my third week (first cycle) and starting to feel the strength gains and hardening of my muscles. Super pumped :) I chose not to stack it as I feel if you are utilizing training and healthy eating habits consistently you'll get solid effects with primo solo.