Female cycle help

Titanings

Have a female friend who is 45, she just started a 6 week anavar cycle of 10mg a day. She is not looking to bulk up, but rather to tone up and shed a few extra pounds and help out a muscle and possible joint problem in her leg/ hip. She tries to go to they gym 4 times a week but the leg/hip problem makes it difficult to do this. She has seen doctors and they gave her a hormone treatment for like 4 months and gives her muscle relaxers but it hasn't helped and just cost her a lot of money. They say its in the muscle and nothing can be done.

So my question is what would you ladies recommend? If you need more info just ask and I will get it for you. Would like to help her get back into the gym since she used to be a powerlifter and it really bothers her not being able to weight train like she wants.

A

Alwaysworking

My lady does the bikini contests and has done car and winny. 1 main thing is that I would not give any woman var unless it's pharm grade far too many ugl labs have had short cuts on their var. There's a ton of lab results that show a lot of them use low amounts of dbol raws as var so imagine the harm that could do to a female. A very large lab ( not sure if I'm allowed to post it ) but just had their var test and it came back as dbol. Var raws are 2 to 3x more costly than other compounds so I'd keep that in mind. Besides that my wife saw amazing results with 5mgs of var.  Winny was a bit more rough. Clen and low does of gh are common for bikini and figure competitor's . Gh has shown great effects that may help your friend. My mother has MS after talking with her doctor he gives her gh and it has helped my mom tremendously. She's gained strength and muscle back. Now my mom is older than 45 and doesn't really hit the weights but she does do minor workouts. It's something to research. I'll ask my mom to send me her info that her doctor gave her about it and can send it to you.