Female cycle help

Sunshine

I am a 49 yr old female who has been trying to get hrt sorted and balanced to then try peds.
I ran anavar 10mg a day for 8 weeks last year.
I gained strength and hard dry muscle look which was great.

I ran 10mg again this year for 10 weeks and again really liked it. For 2 weeks of that I went to 20mg a day.

Im doing a build now and want to try primo and anavar together.
But my question is this
If my testosterone is super low why cant I run a low test cycle ?
Due to my age and low levels would virilisation not be a lower risk?

Any help would be appreciated as recent info for women is hard to find.

suppsforlife

If my testosterone is super low why cant I run a low test cycle ?
Due to my age and low levels would virilisation not be a lower risk?
Hey there.
If your testosterone levels are actually really low even for a female, then you may run a very low dosage of test. It could help you with gaining muscles too.
Due to low levels virilization is indeed at a lower risk (but there are other factors to take in consideration) although due to age that's not a lower risk.
You could try administering a very low dosage of Test P or maximum Test E and check how you feel

EMachine

Hi Sunshine,

Welcome to the forum. I generally stay on the men's side but for some reason saw this post and decided to say a few words. 10 mg is enough for a female. 20 mg is not a female's cycle. I know that you probably know other females on it, but I would stay with 10 mg divided in two doses, one of which should be pre-workout if not the entire 10 mg. if your anavar is real, no need to go over 10 mg. 10 mg of real anavar will do wonders for you, with very few sides. Now, everybody is different, but for the most part, you won't experience sides.

Primo is perhaps, the only injectable that I would recommend for you. At 49, you don't want to take unnecessary risks. I know a female competitor, not a client, but more of an acquaintance, who started taking 20 mg, took NPP, still does, and test prop at only 25 mg and her voice changed almost over night. I wouldn't recommend it at your age. Primo on the other hand, is the most gentle injectable around and virtually all female competitors use it. Again, welcome to the forum.

Sunshine

Hi Sunshine,

Welcome to the forum. I generally stay on the men's side but for some reason saw this post and decided to say a few words. 10 mg is enough for a female. 20 mg is not a female's cycle. I know that you probably know other females on it, but I would stay with 10 mg divided in two doses, one of which should be pre-workout if not the entire 10 mg. if your anavar is real, no need to go over 10 mg. 10 mg of real anavar will do wonders for you, with very few sides. Now, everybody is different, but for the most part, you won't experience sides.

Primo is perhaps, the only injectable that I would recommend for you. At 49, you don't want to take unnecessary risks. I know a female competitor, not a client, but more of an acquaintance, who started taking 20 mg, took NPP, still does, and test prop at only 25 mg and her voice changed almost over night. I wouldn't recommend it at your age. Primo on the other hand, is the most gentle injectable around and virtually all female competitors use it. Again, welcome to the forum.
Thank you so much for your great information and experience. I did stay on 10mg anavar and ran 8 week primo at 50mg every 6 days and have had great results. only sides were upper leg hair went a little darker (had it lasered so no biggy) but energy, strength and general wellbeing was a massive plus for me having struggled with energy for so long. will definitely cycle again after and break.

suppsforlife

It is very important to drop down steroids in case you notice the onset of virilizing issues.
If you stop their use at the onset, they are very likely to disappear. If you continue to use them anyhow, they are likely to be permanent.
glad it worked out well for you!

EMachine

Hey Bobby,

No, girls won’t require a PCT like men would, when they come off. Women, shut down their natural testosterone production as we do. However, women should not take Clomid, as this could result in pregnancy, while there’s still androgens roaming around. This could/would result or increase a woman’s virilization and could potentially do harm to the fetus. So no Hcg, or Clomid. Normally, women start to lower their dosages as they are coming off. Being off for for as long or longer than the mormal cycle will almost always return to normal. This is not easy for some women, as they become extremely sensitive during this time - more so than every 28 days or during their menstrual cycles.

EMachine

Let me add that some women need PCT to help restore estrogen levels, and some as mentioned above go through a roller coaster of emotions. Now multiply that by x and you’ll start to understand how some, not all need a PCT - in this case, they would require something for their mood swings. Men’s PCT is more complex.

EMachine

Let me add that some women need PCT to help restore estrogen levels, and some as mentioned above go through a roller coaster of emotions. Now multiply that by x and you’ll start to understand how some, not all need a PCT - in this case, they would require something for their mood swings. Men’s PCT is more complex.
I just wanted to clarify…that most just reduce or taper their dosages as they’re coming off, however, some need Nolvadex, which is safer for women…usually their #1 choice over Clomid for safety reasons. Fewer side effects.

Again, this has to be determined just like we do, through blood work. Short PCT for women, it’s a 2 week @40 mg-50mg. If it requires longer, like 4 weeks or longer, 20 mg is “usually” the dose. Some women use 40 mg for two weeks and 20 mg for another 2 weeks (4 wks total).

HGH.to

Multiple factors play a role in why, generally, women do not run PCT.
1. much milder compounds that are not as suppressive to testosterone
2. they do not need by far as much testosterone as men do (not trying to say they don't need any)
3. much shorter cycles
4. much lower doses
5. not recommended to stack steroids