Female TRT

BobbyO190

My wife asked me a very interesting question.

What is the female version/treatment for their equivalent of TRT. Is it old school Estrogen therapy or is there better?  What would be a solid self treatment option if she or other post menopausal women wanted to 'feel twenty years old again'?

SemperFi

Female therapy is more accurately described as Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). HRT is typically more complex than TRT due to the complexity of the female hormone balances. Post menapausal women will be prescribed a combination of testosterone, estradiol, progesterone and in some cases thyroid T3/T4. Women considering HRT should do so under the guidance of a medical professional specializing in HRT.

My wife has been on HRT for almost a year and it is a game changer.

SemperFi

The process is the same as TRT but the hormone balancing aspect is a little overwhelming for self administration.

My wife is my most valued asset so we chose the responsible route. FYI- covered by most major medical except some initial specific blood tests. Out of pocket with no coverage after initial consultations approx. $300 every three months ($100/month).

Do a google search of a naturopath doctor (ND) in your area that focuses on HRT.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

BioTE is a very popular choice among women right now. They basically implant pellets that look like a grain of rice under the skin. They have to go back every 4 to 6 months to get follow up treatments, and it's really economical.

Dolf

They do it for males as well, but I still prefer injections of anything else out there.

BobbyO190

I read a little about it in the book Semper Fi found earlier this week. It seems a nice format....kind of like they are getting closer with what the goal of Sustanon was BUT it's not quite the higher end control I seek either.   I can't help but wonder just how uneven the distribution is. If we struggle to keep things level with injections twice a week then how does a group of pellets dissolve evenly over six months?

Still a lot of men swear by it.  

To be honest I think I prefer injection because I prefer the higher end of TFT.  Doctors don't like to keep you at the high end of the range (mine anyway) but rather in the middle. With injections it's my choice.  

SemperFi

X2. 

My wife also prefers injection over pellets. Her volume is so small she simply goes sub-q.

SEMPER FI

124grovest

My wife has been on Bio-TE for 3 years and loves it. It has definitely been a game changer for her. 55yoa, mother of 7, grandmother of 5 and a recent nursing school graduate. She's as vigorous as she was 25 years ago.

Sunshine

I am 48 and struggling to find any doctor who is confident with HRT in Australia. I have tried 3 and all put me on different doses of progesterone, estrogen and test cream. All were hesitant with the test cream but I pushed for it. Still not feeling much from it all. Train 6 days, work full time and solo parent of twins so would love to find someone who could help me get balanced ...

suppsforlife

Testosterone cream is not helpful for physique and performance needs.
Also, that's a very old thread and is meant for women TRT. are you a woman?

Sunshine

As part of my hrt
Its the combo they give women here in Australia for HRT.
Progesterone/estrogen patch
Test cream