Filtered/Pharmacy Needles

Dolf

When using amps does anyone use filtered needles to draw out the compounds. I know medical facilities use filtered needles, but I have yet to find hardly an aas user who uses them. Also it would be counter productive to use filtered needles on some compounds such as Stanozolol because the crystals would be filtered out.

milkin

I have used the ones that screw on to the end of the syringe in between the barrel and point. It drastically slows down the draw but if it is glass shards you are worried about then it's well worth it. I got them online and they are .22 micron.

Yes, I have actually heard that filtering certain compounds like stanz and suspension will effect the potency.

D

dolfanshan

I'm not necessarily concerned about shards unless you think I need to be? 

obama8mychikn

Dead on dolf, filtered pharm syringes will filter the crystals out on most compounds. Friend of mine used them and he wasn't getting the affects he.would normally get. I.m.o. I wouldn't use them.

K

KSC7

I have the same question regarding the use of filters with  ampules. As far as I can tell, I have yet to draw up a piece of glass, despite having shattered the amp tip when opening. There are several videos on YouTube that suggest using a filtered needle to draw, before switching to a sterile needle for administration. I have yet to find a source these type of filtered needles.

K

KSC7

I have the same question regarding the use of filters with  ampules. As far as I can tell, I have yet to draw up a piece of glass, despite having shattered the amp tip when opening. There are several videos on YouTube that suggest using a filtered needle to draw, before switching to a sterile needle for administration. I have yet to find a source these type of filtered needles.

placebo

obama8mychikn said:
</p><p>Dead on dolf, filtered pharm syringes will filter the crystals out on most compounds. Friend of mine used them and he wasn't getting the affects he.would normally get. I.m.o. I wouldn't use them.</p><p>
</p><p>I respectfully disagree with you.  If filter needle filters out hormones, then why does UGL filter gear before putting into sterile vials?  The filters that is used when brewing is .22um.  Filter needles as far as I've seen are .5um.  I filter all gear and I have not noticed any difference in potency.  I even filter pharma test.  Its just piece of mind for me. </p><p> </p><p>I've never tried Stanozolol so I don't know if filtering would cause issues, but I assume it would.</p>

Outlawthing

i just avoid ampules  I can't see any justification on why I would by them instead of vials  it's the same stuff with less hassle even my hcg comes in vials not ampules  so  what would be a good reason to use an ampule over a vial 

Dolf

Ampules are a pain in the ass at first, but once you crack enough tops it's no problem at all. They do have their advantages, but I still prefer multi use vials. The only way I could find good tren hex was in amps, so I had no choice. 

Outlawthing

i guess there is something about cracking opens an ampule  that makes you feel like a man :) lol I would mess it up so bad everytme I would have tren rage before I even took the tren !!!

SenseiMiagi

Ive never filtered from amps.  Glass shards created from breaking the amps would be too large to pass the needle I think.  If you are filing the head for a clean break then that could create smaller particles.  Only broscience here, but I suppose it only takes once to create problems.  I have more anxiety from a neeele breaking off during injection than glass from amps.  

Amps were king back in the day since only pharma made them.  Not the case these days so I agree multi dose vials probably more convenient.