Filtering gear

3rd_levelup

Anyone filter their gear ? I bought a ton of syringe filters a few years back and have only used like 2. Lol. I have no idea why I bought them because any decent ugl uses sofisciated filtration systems, and some don't, so most of the gear I have come across in the last several years has been clean. Plus if there is shit floating in it I am sure not going to filter and pin. Most of the time you see a little piece if stopper or even lint. Any body get some real dirty gear ?

milkin

I would even pop the top off of dirty gear. Plus those syringe filters are har as hell to draw through. 

A

Axle

if you get gear that is dirty someone and doing there job very good.  I have gotten dirty gear years ago and I would use a .22um syringe filter but damn that takes forever!.  No that I have my system I turn my nose up to syringe filters. lol

Apex Peptides

Axle is right on the money as always. Syringe filters are good...but it can take forever. Having an actual filtration system is the best way to go

Nytex

Better yet, simply buy from a src that has spent the dough on good filtration. No user is going to drop nearly a grand on a set up. 

Honestly I can't even imagine anyone in his right mind filtering gear they bought. Im 99 % sure they sell those filters for users who may fancy the idea of making a small batch for them selves. 

Mr Wow

I heard of some people doing that just to be safe but then again isn't that another risk you take buying UGL's alot of labs not just me take ALOT and I mean ALOT effort into there products such as filtration 

B

Burrr

I've gotten in the habit of looking at my vials with a 10x jewelers loop. It's the same one I use to look at trichomes on buds.

I've had one occurrence of gear with  particulates, after speaking with the SRC it was determined that it was from a filter being blown out from too much pressure. W/o a magnifier you would not have seen these tiny little snow flakes