2 weeks in, pictures and the changes ive noticed

Gainz.

Best time to drink it is up to you. As long as you get your calories in before you go to bed they all count the same.
Ok, must be one of those things that people have strong feelings about. I tend to do it right after my workout because I'm so hungry right after

Whiz

Ok, must be one of those things that people have strong feelings about. I tend to do it right after my workout because I'm so hungry right after
It’s the good ole broscience vs science. Most people that lift follow broscience. Which getting your protein in right after a workout is broscience. If you get your protein in a few hours after a workout it won’t hurt!

Gainz.

It’s the good ole broscience vs science. Most people that lift follow broscience. Which getting your protein in right after a workout is broscience. If you get your protein in a few hours after a workout it won’t hurt!
I use to be really into the lifestyle. Total gym bro, then I got hurt and lifting didn't exist in my life for like 6 years. Since then the game has changed a bit and everyone seems to have a opinion on something. So I'm trying to wade through the B.S.
But yes I've been eating right before I lift, usually a sandwich or something, then I have a shake right after... sometimes as I'm finishing my last set. Working out from home has its benefits... sometimes

D

Deleted member 45086

I actually just had a conversation last week with a training getting his master's degree and he and whiz are in agreement on this

dohcsvt

Ok.. so I have a question...

On days that I can only stomach one 1,250cal 100g protein shake
When would be the best time to drink it?

Immediately after my workout?

Or right before bed?

Or a 50/50 split?

I keep hearing how important it is to replenish right after a workout, and I keep hearing if you want to gain weight you need to eat before bed.
Just trying to get the most out of it, and really curious to see what you guys say
I have the opposite problem from you… I like to eat and if I just let myself go, I would be 280 or 300 in a year… and those weights would not be in a good way. Anyway, I am able to intake over 100 grams of protein by lunch without eating too much… and another 130-150 after lunch doing the following.

Breakfast
2 ounces ham and 1 ounce cheddar cheese about 200 calories and 22 grams of protein

Morning snack
Ratio protein yogurt 170 cals and 25 grams protein
Pure protein bar 200 calories and 20 grams protein

Lunch
Another ratio yogurt
Another protein bar.

I drink a 50 gram protein drink during my workout.

Supper is a meat and a starch usually another 30-50 grams protein

And a 50 gram casein protein drink while watching the evening news (I am an old guy, it’s what we do🤣)

This combo seems to help me build muscle. And I weigh about 230.

I know we are all different but this works for me.

Gainz.

I have the opposite problem from you… I like to eat and if I just let myself go, I would be 280 or 300 in a year… and those weights would not be in a good way. Anyway, I am able to intake over 100 grams of protein by lunch without eating too much… and another 130-150 after lunch doing the following.

Breakfast
2 ounces ham and 1 ounce cheddar cheese about 200 calories and 22 grams of protein

Morning snack
Ratio protein yogurt 170 cals and 25 grams protein
Pure protein bar 200 calories and 20 grams protein

Lunch
Another ratio yogurt
Another protein bar.

I drink a 50 gram protein drink during my workout.

Supper is a meat and a starch usually another 30-50 grams protein

And a 50 gram casein protein drink while watching the evening news (I am an old guy, it’s what we do🤣)

This combo seems to help me build muscle. And I weigh about 230.

I know we are all different but this works for me.
Yeah man I just don't like food! My least favorite thing is grocery shopping... I can't stand it! I hate preparing food, don't really enjoy eating it, hate doing dishes...there's nothing about food I enjoy.
If I wasn't trying to build muscle I could be at 1,500 cals a day happily.
I'm hoping gear can put a little extra bulk-fat on me so I have a reason to be on a deficit.

Gainz.

So my little brother came over for a workout. He's dealing with some stress and anxiety... as a 24yr old who's living on his own for the first time does. So I told him to start lifting. Its only been 2 weeks and he's gained 7lbs. He's 6"2 147lbs... has to be less than 10% body fat, the kid is shredded... but definitely needs some size.

Anyway we had a killer bicep tricep workout today.
Just brutal, my arms were so pumped it felt like my skin was ripping!
So I decided to measure my pump, something I haven't done in a while (3 or 4 weeks is a while ok)

16.25inches! Considering the last time I measured it was 15.5" I'm freaking pumped! (Pun intended)
This new high volume exercise and extra food seems to be really paying off
(Oh and maybe the test... but I think that's kind of soon)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45086

So my little brother came over for a workout. He's dealing with some stress and anxiety... as a 24yr old who's living on his own for the first time does. So I told him to start lifting. Its only been 2 weeks and he's gained 7lbs. He's 6"2 147lbs... has to be less than 10% body fat, the kid is shredded... but definitely needs some size.

Anyway we had a killer bicep tricep workout today.
Just brutal, my arms were so pumped it felt like my skin was ripping!
So I decided to measure my pump, something I haven't done in a while (3 or 4 weeks is a while ok)

16.25inches! Considering the last time I measured it was 15.5" I'm freaking pumped! (Pun intended)
This new high volume exercise and extra food seems to be really paying off
(Oh and maybe the test... but I think that's kind of soon)
That means you are doing something right 👍. Keep it up and measure again after an arm workout in about 2 weeks. Nothing motivates a person more than growth. Be the animal. 😆

D

Deleted member 45086

1 lb lean trimmed boneless pork chops 90 grams.
6 XL eggs 40g.
Chicken breast 50 g.
1/2 cup cheddar 🧀 14 g.
Met Rx bar 32g.
Around 225-230g protein today.
Saw that post earlier and made me think about what I had today. I don't keep up with it daily because my diet doesn't vary much.
I'll grab another pork chop and spinach before I crash. That'll put me around 275. Good enough for me.

Gainz.

1 lb lean trimmed boneless pork chops 90 grams.
6 XL eggs 40g.
Chicken breast 50 g.
1/2 cup cheddar 🧀 14 g.
Met Rx bar 32g.
Around 225-230g protein today.
Saw that post earlier and made me think about what I had today. I don't keep up with it daily because my diet doesn't vary much.
I'll grab another pork chop and spinach before I crash. That'll put me around 275. Good enough for me.
You ate 1lb of food in a sitting? Yeah I don't think I could. But I just checked mine and I'm 234g of protein at the moment. I'll still have something to eat before bed. I have to say its getting a little easier. I don't feel like I'm going to explode... but its still uncomfortable.
I've never been one of those people who can just eat to eat. So many people eat when they are bored, or eat just to eat even though they aren't hungry.
That's such a terrible habit. I've always been terrified of being fat... with my metabolism its something that probably won't happen for another 15 years. But I think that's why I have such a unhealthy relationship with food.
But now in my journey to gain muscle I have to eat even though I'm not hungry... it's so weird to me.

D

Deleted member 45086

You ate 1lb of food in a sitting? Yeah I don't think I could. But I just checked mine and I'm 234g of protein at the moment. I'll still have something to eat before bed. I have to say its getting a little easier. I don't feel like I'm going to explode... but its still uncomfortable.
I've never been one of those people who can just eat to eat. So many people eat when they are bored, or eat just to eat even though they aren't hungry.
That's such a terrible habit. I've always been terrified of being fat... with my metabolism its something that probably won't happen for another 15 years. But I think that's why I have such a unhealthy relationship with food.
But now in my journey to gain muscle I have to eat even though I'm not hungry... it's so weird to me.
No, that was spread out throughout the day. Lol.

Gainz.

@0bluesheep this is my first cycle thread. I'll be (trying to) post pics every 2 weeks so any new members can see what to expect from a cycle.

At the top of the first page is my pics of me 2 weeks ago, before i started my first actual steroid cycle. then scroll down a little and you'll see where I started about a year and a half ago

Last edited:

Gainz.

Ok, its been 2 weeks (well tomorrow would be) I told everyone I would post a picture every 2 weeks. I have gained a few lbs since I started. I highly doubt you guys will see a difference in my physical appearance, but I definitely do! My arms are more full, I can feel my boobs bounce when I walk. And my wife beaters dig into my lats like they have never done before.
I know 2 weeks is really too soon to see a difference, just trying show the real life expectations of a cycle.
As far as how I feel... incredibly horny... like it's a problem! Oh and here's a crazy thing, I don't even want to say it, because I don't want to jinx it, but since I have started I have not had 1 new pimple anywhere! I really don't understand why or how, I've never gone 2 weeks without a pimple somewhere. So I feel like it's the calm before the storm! Even my gf said how good my skin looks.
Starting to notice the hunger. Not as bad as MK-677, but its definitely increased. Also endurance is much better, weights feel lighter and rep ranges to small. Also getting really good pumps, along with increased Vascularity.
I've always had decent veins, but its definitely increased, probably the one thing you guys will notice. Started getting them in my shoulders which is exciting!

(Red pants is today, black is 2 weeks ago)
I'll keep trying to do a side by side

Attachments

• received_5197524650305982.jpeg
    received_5197524650305982.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 21
  • received_785648415755398.jpeg
    received_785648415755398.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 21
  • received_3153876821493409.jpeg
    received_3153876821493409.jpeg
    257.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

dohcsvt

Congrats, can definitely see a difference in the bicep, and looks like some weight loss in belly… not that you need to lose weight, with my mid section looked like that! Looking great!!!

suppsforlife

Congrats, can definitely see a difference in the bicep, and looks like some weight loss in belly… not that you need to lose weight, with my mid section looked like that! Looking great!!!
that's EXACTLY what I wanted to say too. I can see these differences myself.
Moreover, as you said, that's just 2 weeks difference! and IMO - that's big