2 weeks in, pictures and the changes ive noticed

Twizted

seems like you know what you're doing. make sure you're not overtraining. about moderate weight - just find what it works for you. I remember a discussion here with people saying that for some it works better with moderate weight and more reps, while for others it works better with heavy weights and fewer reps. @Twizted was the second, if I remember well.
You are correct, my body just seems to respond much better to lower rep ranges and heavier weight. I still throw in higher rep lower weight stuff just to mix things up. But I don't see the growth as much on lower weight high volume, excellent pump though.

Gainz.

You are correct, my body just seems to respond much better to lower rep ranges and heavier weight. I still throw in higher rep lower weight stuff just to mix things up. But I don't see the growth as much on lower weight high volume, excellent pump though.
I'm the same way, I try to do a mix of both at the same time.
I've listed it before but shit gets lost.
I do 5 sets for every workout.
Set 1 is 10 reps of light weight
Set 2 is slightly more weight 10 reps
Set 3 is a heavier 8-10 reps
Set 4 is the same weight as set 3 with 8-10 reps.
Then set 5 is light weight (maybe even lighter than the first set) but I go for 20+ reps. Just a massive pump to failure. Once I rep to failure I move to the next exercise. I do 4 exercises per body part, usually do 2 or 3 body parts a day. Then 1 more body part at night

Gainz.

Thought I was lucky, but no.
Even though the actual injection was painless... my ass hurts now.
I heard this might happen. Kind of odd it happened almost 2 days later, but what ever. Its not infected or anything, no redness swelling or anything like that. You can't even see the injection site.

Just feels like someone punched me in the ass.
My next pin is tomorrow... now I'm not looking forward to it like I was earlier today.
Everyone keeps telling me I should start to feel the effects by the 3rd or 4th pin. Anxious to see what happens

Twizted

Thought I was lucky, but no.
Even though the actual injection was painless... my ass hurts now.
I heard this might happen. Kind of odd it happened almost 2 days later, but what ever. Its not infected or anything, no redness swelling or anything like that. You can't even see the injection site.

Just feels like someone punched me in the ass.
My next pin is tomorrow... now I'm not looking forward to it like I was earlier today.
Everyone keeps telling me I should start to feel the effects by the 3rd or 4th pin. Anxious to see what happens
Virgin muscles my guy, it's not weird at all that it started hurting on day two. I remember that happened often with me in the beginning. I remember some very painful days at work lol. Your body should get used to the oil over time and it will hurt less and less.

Gainz.

Virgin muscles my guy, it's not weird at all that it started hurting on day two. I remember that happened often with me in the beginning. I remember some very painful days at work lol. Your body should get used to the oil over time and it will hurt less and less.
Yeah I guess it was blind optimism. I figured because it didn't hurt going in I was all good. But like so many other times in life... I was wrong!
Now I know why people don't like to inject their quads!

(Can't remember the last time someone said anything about me was virgin 🙄 🤣)

Last edited:

legitpep

Bodybuilding peptides are supplements used to increase muscle growth and decrease fat. They are an extremely effective way to build muscle and lose weight, but they are also highly regarded as a way to enhance your appearance. In addition to adding lean muscle mass, bodybuilding peptides have been shown to increase energy levels and reduce fatigue, which can help improve your workouts and decrease the amount of time it takes to recover between sets. This can also help you get stronger and build muscle faster.

Whiz

I use to be obsessed with numbers, back when I was 26 I actually hit a 300lb bench. I weighed less than I do now. I really believe that had a lot to do with me getting hurt. I was pushing my body past what it could handle. Now that I'm older the amount of weight just doesn't matter to me anymore... not being in pain constantly does.
I was also taking the steps necessary to be a personal trainer. So I do know quite a bit about exercise and nutrition, the human body in general. It's the pharma side I knew nothing about.
Now that I'm getting back into good shape again I keep thinking about being a personal trainer... but idk... I don't really have patience for people anymore. 🤣🤣
Personal training for regular people sucks. I give people nutrition/diet advice all the time and they just ignore it.

Gainz.

Personal training for regular people sucks. I give people nutrition/diet advice all the time and they just ignore it.
Yeah I feel ya, from 19 to 27 I was in really good shape. Everyone wanted advice or wanted to train with me. I probably worked out with 2 dozen people over those years... 98% of them didn't last more than a month.
I don't know why or when it happened but everyone thinks that changing their body takes... like a month. I'm guessing shit like p90x is to blame. Everyone asks me "what's the secret"
Or how can I loose 20lbs really quick.
They get mad when I tell them it's hard work and constant effort and diet. I work out at least 2hrs every day and I'm always worried my diet... and I'm still not happy with the way I look.

But that's another reason why I'd like to get into fitness and helping people. To be honest with them and tell them its going to take months or years, working for it every day, setting and hitting small goals. Theres no quick fix or magic in a bottle.
But at the same time... most people are lazy and just because they say they want something, doesn't mean they will put the effort in to get it.

Gainz.

This is the most amount of calories I've eaten in years.
I feel super bloated and tired, but I'm putting in the work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220514-223016_MyPlate.jpg
    Screenshot_20220514-223016_MyPlate.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 9

Gainz.

Haha welcome to my daily calorie intake. Good work man keep it up
Dude... holy hell... i had my second shake punched in the numbers and got excited and posted it...20 minutes after I posted that
I really thought I was gonna puke. I don't know how you guys do it! I can't wait until I'm big enough for a cut cycle! Oh how I miss 1,500 cals a day!

D

Deleted member 45086

Dude... holy hell... i had my second shake punched in the numbers and got excited and posted it...20 minutes after I posted that
I really thought I was gonna puke. I don't know how you guys do it! I can't wait until I'm big enough for a cut cycle! Oh how I miss 1,500 cals a day!
Good job buddy. It'll get easier 😜

Whiz

When I first started trying to bulk I was using mass gainer shakes and it sucked. I got most of my calories from shakes like I would get 2500 or more and I was struggling to eat. I always wondered why people would say don’t drink your calories. After cutting out the shakes and force feeding which sucked my belly expanded but my appetite is the same but now it’s easier for me to eat 4000+ calories while before with shakes I was struggling to get 3500 calories.

Gainz.

When I first started trying to bulk I was using mass gainer shakes and it sucked. I got most of my calories from shakes like I would get 2500 or more and I was struggling to eat. I always wondered why people would say don’t drink your calories. After cutting out the shakes and force feeding which sucked my belly expanded but my appetite is the same but now it’s easier for me to eat 4000+ calories while before with shakes I was struggling to get 3500 calories.
Most of my calories come from shakes. But my shake is actually pretty damn good

Without my mass gainer shake... my life would suck. And I doubt I'd be able to gain weight. I'm already up to 181.7lbs. That's the most I've ever weighed, first time I broke 180lbs

Last edited:

Gainz.

Trying to really up my protein without the calories. This time was with only 1 shake. I'll eat again around 12.... not looking forward to it!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220516-222832_MyPlate.jpg
    Screenshot_20220516-222832_MyPlate.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

Looking good 👍
Thanks bruda! Fucking feel terrible 🤢🤮 (from eating so much)

But just starting to feel a little... better? Idk if better is right, but definitely noticing my girl more 😊🍑
And my workout today was awesome! Weights felt lighter, wasn't getting tired. So I'm definitely noticing a difference, now I'm actually excited for my pin tomorrow!
Finally feel like something is happening so I'm getting pumped for what's to come!

Last edited:

legitpep

I am a legitpep peptides for weight loss user and I have lost about 15 pounds in three months. I have been taking peptides for about 10 months now and I can honestly say they have changed my life. I have less cravings and I am able to control my eating better.

Gainz.

Ok.. so I have a question...

On days that I can only stomach one 1,250cal 100g protein shake
When would be the best time to drink it?

Immediately after my workout?

Or right before bed?

Or a 50/50 split?

I keep hearing how important it is to replenish right after a workout, and I keep hearing if you want to gain weight you need to eat before bed.
Just trying to get the most out of it, and really curious to see what you guys say

Whiz

Ok.. so I have a question...

On days that I can only stomach one 1,250cal 100g protein shake
When would be the best time to drink it?

Immediately after my workout?

Or right before bed?

Or a 50/50 split?

I keep hearing how important it is to replenish right after a workout, and I keep hearing if you want to gain weight you need to eat before bed.
Just trying to get the most out of it, and really curious to see what you guys say
Best time to drink it is up to you. As long as you get your calories in before you go to bed they all count the same.