Finally starting in with HGH

Alexdb2022

Finally at a point in my life where i can justify the cost for HGH. Most exciting addition for me as I've wanted to for years. I've done alot of research, while some in contradicting of the other. Just a few ?s

Twice a day. I've read when you wake and before bed. I've also read wake up and then early afternoon after lunch. Thoughts?

Cycle length-if it takes 6 months for the full effects, why is cycle recommendation 5-8 months? Realistically, is this something people do year round? Tbh thats an impression I had. Is off cycle the same length as on? Any pcts required? Anything go very well with this(aside from insulin, I'm pretty scared of that)

Planning to ramp starting 2 ius for a month then move up .5 iu per 2 weeks until I get to 8-10.
I know quite a few females who may stick with .5iu daily. Thoughts?
I'll be donating blood getting work done before starting ensuring my blood isn't too thick.
Any other thought or advice jedis 😁😁

Alexdb2022

Lastly, I'm fairly nervous about the whole insulin stuff. I csn learn and do it right, but will I be okay without it. Honestly I'd really rather not. But if it makes THAT big of a difference, I'd explore and learn that

HGH.to

Cycle length-if it takes 6 months for the full effects, why is cycle recommendation 5-8 months?
it's not 6 months to see full effects. it's much faster. but still longer than with steroids. about 2-3 weeks for first real effects and about 12 weeks for great effects. but yeah, many people use it for that long.
Realistically, is this something people do year round?
it depends but yeah, many people do it year round.
Is off cycle the same length as on?
depends on each person but generally, no, it's not as long.
Any pcts required?
no. unlike testosterone suppression that takes months to go back to normal, natural HGH returns back to normal within days or maximum weeks.
Anything go very well with this(aside from insulin, I'm pretty scared of that)
don't really need insulin unless you plan to use high doses
Planning to ramp starting 2 ius for a month then move up .5 iu per 2 weeks until I get to 8-10.
starting with 2 IU will give you benefits, but not anything outstanding for muscle growth. 8-10 IU a day is a lot. 4 IU is enough for muscle growth. Anything over 5-6 IU a day is what comes with the biggest risks.
I know quite a few females who may stick with .5iu daily. Thoughts?
some do, but females generally find 2-3 IU a day enough.
Furthermore, will all HGH ordered require the mixing? Or would some kits just come ready to use?
some come ready to use, depending on which one you get. but more require mixing.
Lastly, I'm fairly nervous about the whole insulin stuff. I csn learn and do it right, but will I be okay without it. Honestly I'd really rather not. But if it makes THAT big of a difference, I'd explore and learn that
go at 2-4 IU a day for 3-4 months without insulin for the first time and you'll get a much better idea. no need for insulin unless you'll have some real blood sugar issues

kingswe3are

it's not 6 months to see full effects. it's much faster. but still longer than with steroids. about 2-3 weeks for first real effects and about 12 weeks for great effects. but yeah, many people use it for that long.

it depends but yeah, many people do it year round.

depends on each person but generally, no, it's not as long.

no. unlike testosterone suppression that takes months to go back to normal, natural HGH returns back to normal within days or maximum weeks.

don't really need insulin unless you plan to use high doses

starting with 2 IU will give you benefits, but not anything outstanding for muscle growth. 8-10 IU a day is a lot. 4 IU is enough for muscle growth. Anything over 5-6 IU a day is what comes with the biggest risks.

some do, but females generally find 2-3 IU a day enough.

some come ready to use, depending on which one you get. but more require mixing.

go at 2-4 IU a day for 3-4 months without insulin for the first time and you'll get a much better idea. no need for insulin unless you'll have some real blood sugar issues
Great info!!!

suppsforlife

its bad on your heart. plus it cost to much
it's not as bad for your heart though.... it greatly depends, but there is stuff that is way worse for the heart. In fact, HGH can help with heart issues in some specific situations.
but yeah, it is expensive. Yet, most people say it's worth it.

Juicydog2121

its bad on your heart. plus it cost to much
Where did u get that from? If anything GH is safe, it actually helps the left side of your heart pump blood more efficiently/effectively. It’s IGF-1 that u have to worry about. The body converts GH into IGF-1 so it acts as it’s own regulating system.

i would be VERY concerned with any1 injecting IGF-1 into their bodies as ur right it IS correlated with an enlarged heart.