Finish cycle with Tren

case007

I'm currently on 400mg test E and 300mg NPP a week.
8 week cycle, due to end soon.

Results have been good. Decent muscle gains.

I'll drop down to my usual TRT 150mg a week at the end.

But, was thinking, what if I run 4-6 weeks Tren A at the end. Stop the NPP at week 8, then go to Tren for 4 or so week. Low dose, 50mg EOD.

Nice little recomp end to my bulk cycle. Try to strip off a couple of % body fat and blow up my traps and Delts etc.

I have AI and Nolva on hand, which I always do when cycling.

Thoughts?

HGH.to

But, was thinking, what if I run 4-6 weeks Tren A at the end. Stop the NPP at week 8, then go to Tren for 4 or so week. Low dose, 50mg EOD.
you basically want to use it during TRT?
I have AI and Nolva on hand, which I always do when cycling.
they are useless with Tren because it doesn't aromatize. you'll need caber on hand (and AI and Nolva too because of aromatization from testosterone/npp etc.)
Thoughts?
I would recommend tren only if you are competing... it's powerful stuff.

case007

I would keep my test high for the 4-6 weeks. Then drop to trt after all other compounds had finished.

Caber is fine. I have that too.

I will be competing in my first Masters comp (I'm 42 now) but not for a couple of years.

liljohn

just my thoughts on that never run tren unless your geting ready for a show if your a gymbro that stuff is not good for you its really rough on the body

leehogg9320

Ultimately tren is an extremely harsh drug but if you can handle it then go for it I say. Everybody has their reasons for wanting to try different compounds.

HGH.to

Ultimately tren is an extremely harsh drug but if you can handle it then go for it I say. Everybody has their reasons for wanting to try different compounds.
just my thoughts on that never run tren unless your geting ready for a show if your a gymbro that stuff is not good for you its really rough on the body
agree with you guys. Tren is very harsh and that's why it's best if you're getting ready for a show. But even if you have other reasons to run it, learn that it's harsh so consider the pros and cons