Finishing steroids

Welderman

Question for ya guys. Do injectable finishing steroids like masteron give you that much better results than orals like var or winny.

otfjoey300

Hard to say; depends on a lot of things. Each compound is different in its own way. In terms of growth/strength I’d turn more towards winny or var, in terms of aesthetic effect; sub 10% bf and masteron’s full effects are visible. I don’t think you’re gonna get as dry from winny or var what you would from test tren masteron. I’ve also run mast as an AI on other cycles dosed as low as 300/wk. anything less is a waste IMO ; mast enth is great with other similar esters while doing a more drawn out cutting cycle, but having never tried winny. All I can speak on for that is the intensity and the fact guys swear off Winstrol really adding some finishing touches to an already dried out physique, but my own personal belief is that guys opt for
Winstrol due to the added intensity/strength while in a caloric deficit more so than the others. Also, Winstrol in my opinion isn’t used far as much as the others for nearing a contest and holding on to muscle while in a steep deficit .

Welderman

Oh hell no. That's why I like the orals instead. Sub 10% or even 12-13% would really not serve any purpose in my life. If I can get to and maintain 14-16% and stay strong that's ideal for me

Welderman

I can see my top 4 square easily plus the lines on the side. Minimum and I mean minimal love handles, more like skin. Just making sure you didn't get the pic in your mind that I am hanging out at 25% bf. 😂

otfjoey300

I can see my top 4 square easily plus the lines on the side. Minimum and I mean minimal love handles, more like skin. Just making sure you didn't get the pic in your mind that I am hanging out at 25% bf. 😂
Masteron has always been one of my favourites. Extremely under utilized and extremely underestimated. Aesthetically speaking sub 10% is where you wanna be running masteron at any significant doseage, but like I said under utilized and under estimated. It can keep aromatase completely in check in individuals who might otherwise need AI on cycle. I’ve run it with deca before successfully on a bulk; kept my libido kicking full force even with a high T and relatively high deca dose (I recently mentioned how test deca alone tanked my libido)- hence lowering test adding primo and switching deca out for NPP. I think I’ll always run a DHT with my 19-Nors knowing what I know now.

Welderman

Masteron has always been one of my favourites. Extremely under utilized and extremely underestimated. Aesthetically speaking sub 10% is where you wanna be running masteron at any significant doseage, but like I said under utilized and under estimated. It can keep aromatase completely in check in individuals who might otherwise need AI on cycle. I’ve run it with deca before successfully on a bulk; kept my libido kicking full force even with a high T and relatively high deca dose (I recently mentioned how test deca alone tanked my libido)- hence lowering test adding primo and switching deca out for NPP. I think I’ll always run a DHT with my 19-Nors knowing what I know now.
Yeah it definitely has more value than many are aware of

otfjoey300

I hear horror stories about Winstrol and tendons/ligaments; for what that’s worth . Might be something to be kept in mind

otfjoey300

I just made a thread on another board asking if anybody’s ever heard of a lab that makes Androstanolone; which is pure DHT. It’s one of the oldest steroids we have but yet I’ve never heard of a lab making it. Wondering what pure DHT would be like

Welderman

I just made a thread on another board asking if anybody’s ever heard of a lab that makes Androstanolone; which is pure DHT. It’s one of the oldest steroids we have but yet I’ve never heard of a lab making it. Wondering what pure DHT would be like
Is it known by any other name or abbreviation or anything. I will look and see

otfjoey300

It's actually readily available in raw form and for sale by peptide shops. Has several names
I saw somewhere claiming to be selling it in raw form; but wouldn’t we see it somewhere in a suspended compound ready for injection? I don’t know if that would be a authentic source for it, but I’m just learning about it now; maybe I’ll find out why I don’t see it eventually