Firefighting and tren

what do you mean "switch"? you shouldn't run tren without test.

yes, you can run tren a for 6 weeks
Want to give it a go so bad. In my head I just keep imagining me being gassed in a fire huffing and puffing not being able to do my job. Just not sure how much it'll impact on 150mgs.

brother, i totally get why you're worried about it, and it's always better to be more cautious than not. but you'll know very soon if you can handle it or not. i've used it a million times with very little issues, especially at 50mgs EOD. as others have said Tren A will leave your system very quickly if you do get sides. they will reside within the next day or so most likely. also, i started running it with Cardarine GW501516 which helps offset some of the cardio/endurance sides.
other side effects to think about are related to behavior and relationships. a common side effect I've read about over the years is not related to physical health but relationships with GF/wife/significant other/children/coworkers. in that, i mean people reporting getting jealous of GF for stuff she never really did and ruining the relationship and being irritable (being an asshole) to loved ones and/or coworkers. just making sure you're aware of other common side effects not mentioned earlier.

brother, i totally get why you're worried about it, and it's always better to be more cautious than not. but you'll know very soon if you can handle it or not. i've used it a million times with very little issues, especially at 50mgs EOD. as others have said Tren A will leave your system very quickly if you do get sides. they will reside within the next day or so most likely. also, i started running it with Cardarine GW501516 which helps offset some of the cardio/endurance sides.
other side effects to think about are related to behavior and relationships. a common side effect I've read about over the years is not related to physical health but relationships with GF/wife/significant other/children/coworkers. in that, i mean people reporting getting jealous of GF for stuff she never really did and ruining the relationship and being irritable (being an asshole) to loved ones and/or coworkers. just making sure you're aware of other common side effects not mentioned earlier.
Not so much worried about the psych stuff more so about the heart health