First Cycle Advice Needed --> Add in HCG?

jb611715

Hi,

After 2 years of training and much deliberation, I've just started my first TRT/steroid cycle. Not sure if this is the best sub to place this on, as you could argue that it is a cycle; however, I am yet to decide whether I will cycle off, and I would like to think my doses are fairly close to TRT rather than supraphysiological.

Before my cycle my bloods look like this:

Screenshot 2022-09-29 at 18.31.15.png

I was gutted to see my Free Test is lower than a year previous despite me supplementing with FA and TA daily whilst having a pretty nailed-on organic protein-heavy diet. I sleep well, train hard, don't drink too heavily and recover well in a sauna. My body comp is better than a year ago, but I can't help but think I could have better results on TRT, so I thought fuck it...I'm in.

May 21
IMG_1063.jpg

Sept 22

78A5B140-E086-4C7C-83A1-B924FB7E4815.JPG

I'm 34 years old, 65kg and train a PPL split with two rest days per 3 training days and have chosen the following cycle:

- Test E 35mg OD
- MK-677 20mg OD

Ultimately I want to gain around 10kg, but long term, I'd also like to maintain my fertility. I was going to add in HCG around the 4-8 week mark once I was stable on my test dose. However, I have no experience with HCG and would appreciate advice on dosages, as well as frequency. I'm not expecting it to make a meaningful difference to my overall test levels, but I would like to prevent testicular atrophy and maintain fertility.

Thanks
JB

suppsforlife

HCG is actually good if you notice that sperm count decreases and/or your balls are shrinking. HCG comes with its own set of side effects.
So, are you running T because of low T or for growing muscles? because your T levels do not seem low before starting the use Testosterone.

jb611715

HCG is actually good if you notice that sperm count decreases and/or your balls are shrinking. HCG comes with its own set of side effects.
So, are you running T because of low T or for growing muscles? because your T levels do not seem low before starting the use Testosterone.
I'm running T for growing. I had no symptoms of low T, but even after 7 days of pinning, I subjectively feel better.

I have noticed some testicular shrinkage but have no idea about sperm count.

I want to maintain fertility, so pretty sure I need to add in some HCG, although I don't expect it to make any difference in terms of gains.

What sides would you expect? Any idea of the dose? Presumably, it would be weight calculated?

Thanks

suppsforlife

Usually, you start with 250 IU/day x 2-3 times a week when you notice testicle shrinkage, and the last 1-2 weeks before PCT up to about 500 IU/day x 3-4 times a week.
Side effects include further suppression of HPTA, estrogen related issues, androgenic ones including others.

jb611715

Usually, you start with 250 IU/day x 2-3 times a week when you notice testicle shrinkage, and the last 1-2 weeks before PCT up to about 500 IU/day x 3-4 times a week.
Side effects include further suppression of HPTA, estrogen related issues, androgenic ones including others.
Thanks bro...Yea, testicular shrinkage is something I have noticed. Was going to pin 200 iU daily SubQ which means I'll hit 1400 iU per week which seems to be the sweet spot from what I read.