First cycle and looking for a seller... please help!

brady.

been looking into hopping on gear. I've tried multiple cycles of SARMS and had great progress with them, but I'm ready to take it to the next level. I'm looking for a site that sells good test c, good nolva, and good arimidex. thanks for any help.

BodyGear

Dude, hit me. Ulp! Im an ifbb pro and can put you on the right track! Just make sure your diet and exercise routine are on point! It all atarts in the kitchen... What you put in your body is Paramount to your success! Id start wirh test only... Dont let anybody sell you a bunch of shit you dont need... Message me and ill tell you what you need!

Last edited:

Outlawthing

what are your goals what’s is your workout history what does a typical meal prep for a week look like what are your stats give us some more info and I’m sure we could get you set up with a complete routine diet plan and of course cycle to get you maximum gains if it’s your first cycle you definitely wanna have your workout and diet on lock too the first time you cycle you can really pack on some gains with minimal gear so you wanna make sure you get your diet and exercise routine for your specific goals on lock

Papa.Smurf0311

literally 300 mg test a week and you will see solid results. you dont wanna start to high because you want to be able to continue to raise your dosage and if you start too high than you have no where else to go. id do 300 a week and i promise you will see great results