First Cycle for cutting

PeteZA

Good evening ladies and gents,

This is my first post here, and I would like your input on my first cycle that I want to use for cutting, I would like to use the following two in a cycle (preferably in oral form, I am not a fan of needles)

- Winstrol
- Proviron (Mesterolone)

I am quite a big guy. However, I have been struggling to cut the last bit of fat on my chest and stomach.

Physical Activity - Weights for 6 days a week, and cardio for 4 nights per week
Age - 25
Height - 181cm (71 inches)
Weight - 95kg (209lbs)

Would you recommend anything different?

I appreciate your Inputs!

EMachine

Hi...
and welcome!
Reading your post, the first thing that came to my mind was how on point is your diet? Give us some more information there...we can then build from there. Diet should always be your number one priority, then training/cardio, and off course, rest.

Secondly, are you waking up early and doing your cardio? Evening? and for how long? Most pros do their cardio first thing in the morning, and if they are cutting in the evening as well (not just pros...but you get the point...cardio should be increased). Personally, I prefer to do cardio first thing in the morning, and only take black coffee and water with Primo acetate, anavar, or winny (if I'm cutting)...and 3 omega-3 caps (i like to use my orals pre-workout). Immediately after, I like to eat 1-2 apples, 1/2 cup of oats, generous portion of cinnamon, almond milk, and I blend this mix with 1 or 2 scoops of protein powder. Just a brief example of how I start my day. Every 2 1/2-3 hours you should be having small meals...protein and vegetable based...change the meats (chicken, steak, fish, etc...as well as you veggies). I like to use macademia oil, cocunut oil, etc and go very, very low on sodium/salt. I like to eat 3 whole eggs for breakfast...just and very quick example of my morning routine.

Diet and cardio as you can tell in my humble opinion, are crucial when you're trying to cut. Consistency in your diet is also vital.
As far as your cycle is concerned, I would like to recommend primo acetate at 50 mg per day or you can also use anavar (25-40 mg). For your first cycle, I wouldn't use Winstrol. It's best to keep things simple. Have you tried Primo tabs yet? They are dope! Unfortunately, you don't like to pin, because a little test propionate and Primo Enanthate could really help you out here. Test (I like to use both cyp. (and propionate together in a certain protocol) and Primo are excellent cutting agents when properly used ( and very safe) and Primo seems (at least for me) to work very well on a low calorie diet, along with an oral can do "miracles."

However, if you are going to stick with orals now...and probably in the future, please always use omega-3 when taking orals. It's a life saver and I up my omega-3s to 9 per day on a cycle, along with my liver/kidney protocol and other things like Tumeric, etc. Don't buy a cheap omega-3...invest on a good one...it's that important.

Cardio: morning cardio 45-60 minutes and after your afternoon/evening workout another 30 minutes to start. Then, determine how you feel, based on how tired/how you look and adjust. Intensity during your training is important. Try resting less after each set. Weigh yourself first thing in the morning and before bed and keep a record...that will help you make adjustments.

Training: What are you doing for your chest and abs? how often? High/low reps and sets...how about intensity?

I love Proviron and use it everyday (whether or not on a cycle). I take 25 mg in the morning and at night. If you are going to use winny how many mg per day are you thinking of using?

If your diet is off, it's going to be hard to lose that extra layer of fat. Perhaps, increasing your cardio will do the trick. Personally, I don't like the cycle you have proposed. If you are planning to use anabolic steroids, get comfortable being uncomfortable with needles. It's really not that bad and much, much safer than orals. I'm not trying to play "daddy" here, but I always advocate for safety first. I bet your diet is not on point! Describe it for us...other members will also provide their opinions and will try to help you...but give us a little more info...

otfjoey300

This is my first post here, and I would like your input on my first cycle that I want to use for cutting, I would like to use the following two in a cycle (preferably in oral form, I am not a fan of needles)

- Winstrol
- Proviron (Mesterolone)

I am quite a big guy. However, I have been struggling to cut the last bit of fat on my chest and stomach.

Age - 25
Weight - 95kg (209lbs)

I’d recommend test over an oral only cycle . If you are scared of needles go to sarms not anabolics !

suppsforlife

Or, if you are sure you don't want to use injections (I do agree test is better) then, at least, don't go for a stack of steroids but a single oral steroid - Anavar. Is safer than Winstrol.

Twizted

If you're committed to using steroids then you need to be committed to using needles, anything else and you are just causing yourself more issues. I agree with Joey you should go with a testosterone cycle. Test is very mild and is handled by the body very well, orals on the other hand are not.

MONSTRO

- Winstrol
- Proviron (Mesterolone)

Age - 25
Weight - 95kg (209lbs)

I understand first time most people want only orals but test is very important on any cycle , a base for all . But you can do only orals but be prepared to lose all sex drive :

30mg anavar day
50mg winstrol day
40mcg clenbuterol
25mcg t3

TR forever