FIRST CYCLE HELP - does this sound good?

ToastyJonesy

Hey guys any help would be appreciated! Im sorry if this is a repeated post!

My goal: put on lean muscle.

A little back ground:
so im 22 turning 23, was an athlete my whole life and always worked out though i never had the jacked physic but ive always been strong for my size. currently im 163lbs 5’7. About a year ago i tore my ac and cc in my shoulder in a snowboarding accident and had to have surgery. The past 3 months ive dove head first back in the gym hitting 6 days a week on a push, pull, leg split also ive been trying to optimize my diet recently changing to slight bulking intake at around 2300 cal and before i was at a 1800 cal intake to cut the beer gut i gained in my 7 months off.
My buddy started a cycle with dianobol and test cy but mid way through he stopped bc he hit a bone in his shoulder while pinning and passed out from the pain. He had no plan for pct and was running dianabol 30mg a day and test cy 500mg-week - idiot

I would like to run the same cycle to completion and correctly, this is what my current plan looks like:

test cy 500mg/Dianabol 30mg a day for 8 weeks with cycle support and a pct

During Cycle support: adex 0.5mg/ eod
& liver kidney sups

Pct : clomid 100mg/day -first 2weeks then 50mg/day 2nd 2 weeks
&
Tamoxifen 40mg/day first 2weeks then 20mg a day 2nd 2 weeks

Does this sound like a good plan? Please drop suggestions on the cycle, support, and pct. open to different cycles as well!

Also how often ahould i pin the test cy and is test e better/ how frequent should i pin that if so?
Thanks so much guys.

suppsforlife

Hello, your plan sounds good with some minor exceptions that I would recommend to you. So, let's get going. First things first - learn about roids and their possible side effects as much as possible. At 23 yo I wouldn't recommend roids. Better keep them when you're older because you can reach your goals naturally with a proper diet and workout plan. If you still do start on roids, read and research as much as possible about each compound you're putting in your body.
test cy 500mg/Dianabol 30mg a day for 8 weeks with cycle support and a pct
Seems good, but I would drop Dianabol and run Test for 10-12 weeks. Test is enough for a beginner. Dianabol aromatizes a lot and is liver toxic. A beginner would see great gains at test 300-500 mg/week alone.
During Cycle support: adex 0.5mg/ eod
& liver kidney sups
that great, but adex shouldn't be dosed 0.5 mg/eod unless needed. people aromatize differently, so for someone 0.5 mg/eod might be just perfect, for others too much and for others not enough. find your sweet dosage to keep estrogen in normal range.
Pct : clomid 100mg/day -first 2weeks then 50mg/day 2nd 2 weeks
&
Tamoxifen 40mg/day first 2weeks then 20mg a day 2nd 2 weeks
sounds like too much clomid. 50 mg/day for first 2 weeks then 25 mg/day for the rest would most likely be enough. But then again, PCT plans are differently so doses are different. I'm just trying to say that it is unlikely for you to need such high doses.
Also how often ahould i pin the test cy and is test e better/ how frequent should i pin that if so?
there's very little difference between test e and test c. the half-life of test c is only slightly longer. I would still recommend both versions to be used twice a week, evenly apart throughout the week. Such as Monday and Thursday.
I would recommend you to take a closer look to this post:

HGH.to

agreed with supps. Overall, your plan sounds good. You can go for it, but there are a few exceptions you can change for a better/safer cycle.

EMachine

Start with 250-300 mg of test. For a beginner that’s a perfect dose…500 is too much for a beginner, way too much in my opinion. That’s all you’ll need to make very decent gains - If your diet is on point. Everything that Supps and HGH said is right on point!

I still don’t feel good about you starting so young, but if you’ve already made a final decision…start small and build from there.

Please know that once you start on this path, you have to be very careful with these products. They can definitely hurt you, if you’re not careful. Luckily for you, you came to the right forum with a lot of honest and knowledgeable people like Supps and HGH.

Also, there are a multitude of videos on YouTube on how to inject safely without knocking yourself out…

Twizted

I agree with what the others have already said, drop the dbol and run test c/test e at 300-500mg per week and you will be solid. Save dbol for your next cycle. Also you cam bulk on 2300 cal? If so I am jealous lol, I'm hitting 4500 ish

Pedrito0906

I would wait at least until 25 and hit the gym hard those years naturally. Isn't the Hypothalamus still in development until age 25 when it fully matures? That could have an effect on you at this age. Isn't that why car insurance is so expensive for that age bracket? I'm pretty sure I read a couple of studies pointing that out.

I'm 32 now and I started a couple of months ago, at 23 I was living the life and making all kinds of gainzzzz naturally bro and horny af. So if I were you, I'd wait, you got all the years ahead of you to start on gear.

suppsforlife

I would wait at least until 25 and hit the gym hard those years naturally. Isn't the Hypothalamus still in development until age 25 when it fully matures? That could have an effect on you at this age. Isn't that why car insurance is so expensive for that age bracket? I'm pretty sure I read a couple of studies pointing that out.

I'm 32 now and I started a couple of months ago, at 23 I was living the life and making all kinds of gainzzzz naturally bro and horny af. So if I were you, I'd wait, you got all the years ahead of you to start on gear.
that's what I was talking about in my first post here!

ToastyJonesy

thanks for the input fellas, i've decided to postpone my cycle and just allow for natural gain a bit longer. i've also fully decided against using anything other than test e for my first cycle when i do cycle. Ive just now been noticing the pay off of the diet and work i've put in and if i can see this much, this early on in the process, i think it would be best to just ride out that out as y'all have mentioned. again thanks alot.

ToastyJonesy

that's what I was talking about in my first post here!
so i do have a question that it does seem hard to find a direct answer or guesstimate to. Will even just one cycle of 500 test e put me on trt in 20 years when i'm 45 or even worse 10 years at 35 or fuck even worse 5-7 years when im 30?? also would it be accurate to say that running cycles of test is just aging you faster but more or less packing what your body would have spent over lets say 10 years into a condensed. this is kind of what iove gathered in from my own research - I do not want to be on trt early lol. probably my biggest fear as i am no body builder.

Pedrito0906

so i do have a question that it does seem hard to find a direct answer or guesstimate to. Will even just one cycle of 500 test e put me on trt in 20 years when i'm 45 or even worse 10 years at 35 or fuck even worse 5-7 years when im 30?? also would it be accurate to say that running cycles of test is just aging you faster but more or less packing what your body would have spent over lets say 10 years into a condensed. this is kind of what iove gathered in from my own research - I do not want to be on trt early lol. probably my biggest fear as i am no body builder.
If you inject testosterone, your body will recognize that you're getting it from an outside source, and your testies will stop producing it or at least will produce way less than you naturally are right now, your testies may shrink (it didn't happened to me though)

TRT is when your body doesn't produce enough test on its own typically genetics, then you need it. Since your body most likely still produce high amount since you're in your 20s when you finish your cycle (if you decide to go that route) you'll have to go PCT (post cycle therapy) to kick start your body to start producing quickly the same amount that you were before starting on gear, therefore you won't need TRT since before starting in a cycle your body was producing it naturally at a normal level. If you don't do the PCT then your testies will take time to start on their own depending how much gear and for how long you took it, that's why a lot of people who don't do it experience depression, and a lot of the symptoms of having low T since your testies will take time to start IF you don't do the PCT.

For example I'm 32, I started gear 2 months ago because I was experiencing all the low T issues (depression, low libido, lack of sleep, not good erections), I went to a Dr and got my levels checked, and it turned out my levels were low, so I started TRT with the Dr but then I just went away from him because it was more expensive than doing it by myself. That was when I said "if I need to pin myself to get testosterone for my levels, then I'm just gonna get into cycles"

I still do my lab works, and check my health, and I've being taking gear slowly to see how my body responds to the different roids. But honestly the feeling of feeling like 18 years old again its amazing, gear is great if you do it slowly, if you don't rush it and if you check your health with labs to see how you are.

Long response but this thing is really interesting, the gurus here will give more info.

Last edited:

EMachine

…500 mg is not a beginner’s cycle!!! You need to think of roids like a drug. U don’t need a lot to get a good high at first. A little bit will go a long way, because your receptors are clean…virgin 😁. The same is true with roids…a little goes a long way initially.

Also, like Supps clearly mentioned above, as soon as your balls detected foreign testosterone, they will stop producing it…you would shut down your natural production of testosterone. You need to be aware of the consequences that we all have agreed to accept, when we started on this path. There are sides no matter what we take to avoid them. You can however, minimize them with a good pct, and being off for a long or longer than your cycle. I don’t know many people, who used steroids who are not on TRT because they need to (the body no longer produces it), or because they became addicted to the feeling…and want that edge. I was never the same…my testosterone never came back to the way it was before I started using. Sometimes, I wish I had never started…especially, in my 20’s, to be completely honest.

TRT is a different story…after a certain age, or due to a medical condition is definitely the way to go.

HGH.to

In short - if you're afraid of being on TRT, don't start with steroids. At least for now. Go natural, you're still having lots of "space" to grow at your age. Keep the roids for when you'll be older. For now - increase protein and carbohydrates intake. increase and change training volume and regimen. Add creatine. You'll grow!