First cycle in a while, I need advice

Gcr68539

Hi, I’m 25 yo, 6’2”, 240lbs.
I’ve been training for roughly 8 years, about 5 years ago I did a 8 week test e cycle and developed mild gyno, but I’ve felt my gains stagnating recently so want a little push.

on my last cycle 5 years ago I used arimidex, letrozole and nolvadex, I developed two pea sized lumps under each nipple, not very noticeable. But guess I’m very susceptible to gyno genetically. It was a long time ago so I can’t remember the doses, but I was pretty well protected and still developed it.

So my goal is to increase my gains, but mainly to avoid my gyno worsening, or find the best way to do that

I was looking at doing an anavar only cycle, but I read often that it’s not advised, so maybe Anavar and test.
Would anyone be able to give their experience on what may be best, also what AI’s and serms to run and possible doses.

I’ve done a lot of research but I’m finding too much conflicting info so thought it would be good to hear from people with real experience

HGH.to

Hello, it's actually EXTREMELY strange you developed gyno while
I used arimidex, letrozole and nolvadex,
In fact, Letrozole and Nolvadex combined during a cycle should protect anyone from gyno.
maybe you weren't using something properly? maybe AIs were fake?
This time around, start with low T dosage about 300 mg/week. Such as 150 mg of Test Enanthate or Cypionate on Monday and 150 mg on Thursday. Definitely have Nolvadex and Letrozole handy. as soon as you notice a sign of gyno, use 2 tablets of Nolvadex. If it doesn't go away, add one full tablet of Letrozole. If it still doesn't go away (or even gets worse, but I doubt), bump to 4 tablets of Nolvadex and 1-2 of Letrozole. If you're still getting it - you're a one of a kind

D

Deleted member 45086

In fact, Letrozole and Nolvadex combined during a cycle should protect anyone from gyno.
This time around, start with low T dosage about 300 mg/week. Such as 150 mg of Test Enanthate or Cypionate on Monday and 150 mg on Thursday. Definitely have Nolvadex and Letrozole handy. as soon as you notice a sign of gyno, use 2 tablets of Nolvadex. If it doesn't go away, add one full tablet of Letrozole. If it still doesn't go away (or even gets worse, but I doubt), bump to 4 tablets of Nolvadex and 1-2 of Letrozole. If you're still getting it - you're a one of a kind
To HGH. Is it beneficial to someone that gets gyno so easily to run test prop instead of longer esters. Just curious 😉

Gokupwr62

Yeah the letro would've nuked his estrogen and nolvo would've shielded at gland. Must've been fake. If they were legit and if he's really that prone I wouldn't run a cycle until I got the gland removed but I'm leaning towards bunk. But yeah start low and see. Any signs of getting worse start with the nolvo or arimidex try not to use letro if at all possible cuz nuking estro can effect your gains.

HGH.to

Yeah the letro would've nuked his estrogen and nolvo would've shielded at gland. Must've been fake. If they were legit and if he's really that prone I wouldn't run a cycle until I got the gland removed but I'm leaning towards bunk. But yeah start low and see. Any signs of getting worse start with the nolvo or arimidex try not to use letro if at all possible cuz nuking estro can effect your gains.
true!
To HGH. Is it beneficial to someone that gets gyno so easily to run test prop instead of longer esters. Just curious 😉
might actually be. generally, people tend to have less gyno (and estrogen symptoms) with short esters. But that's actually a very good idea for @Gcr68539
While it's a bit of struggle to use it daily or at least EOD, you could jump off it quickly in case something goes wrong

D

Deleted member 45086

true!

might actually be. generally, people tend to have less gyno (and estrogen symptoms) with short esters. But that's actually a very good idea for @Gcr68539
While it's a bit of struggle to use it daily or at least EOD, you could jump off it quickly in case something goes wrong
Yeah that's what I was thinking. You could stop it and get everything under control and resume it without waiting weeks

Gcr68539

I’ve been doing a bit of reading since posting my question and everything you guys have said coincides with what I’ve read, I’m assuming it was bunk AI’s and maybe I’m genetically prone to it, I was on 500mg test a week, so may start at 200mg and go up to 300mg. With nolva and maybe small amount of letro and see how I get on, I’ll have to do some research on labs, I’m in the UK and I’ve heard a lot of good things about nexus. Can’t remember what labs I used last time. Luckily my gyno is hardly noticeable but don’t want it to get worse. I have a pea sized lump under each nipple, was hard and fibrous, painful to touch and painful in general. Very itchy too.

Would having pre existing gyno from my last cycle put me at more risk of it getting worse or will running AI’s and nolva plus low test dose and anavar stop it from worsening?

HGH.to

I’m in the UK and I’ve heard a lot of good things about nexus.
I would recommend Cenzo, check into it.
BTW, have you got your bloods checked? maybe high prolactin? For whatever the reason?
Would having pre existing gyno from my last cycle put me at more risk of it getting worse
actually... yes... but if you're going to keep it under control, it shouldn't get any worse. have you addressed gyno to doc?