First Cycle In Many Years Looking For Feedback

Maniac1130

Hey guys,

This site is amazing, I wish I knew about it years ago when I was in my twenties!

I have used gear in the past but I was not nearly as equipped knowledgeably as I am now (thanks to the forums here and all you experienced members, cheers!). Basically, I was young, dumb, and full of reckless energy and I have paid the side-effect price. This time around, I am confident I will have a much better experience and I am hoping that I won't have the same side effects (hair loss and shrinkage).

I used to be heavily into fitness. I was certified as a personal trainer because of my love for the gym. I have been in a serious relationship for 8 years now and have a 5 year old son. So as you can imagine, my attention has been on them instead of my health. Well, it's been long enough and I am ready to get back into shape and adopt the health and fitness lifestyle again. I miss it. Over the years, I have had many dreams about my fitness days which has me longing to get back in the game. I will mention now (as I am sure you have already guessed) I am a little (a lot) out of shape. So to boost the process of getting rid of this unwanted fat and getting my fat ass back to my former lean self I have decided I am going to give (at least) one cycle a try. I realize I won't be at my target weight after this 1st cycle but I will have the right mindset to propel me to my long-term goals due to the effects of the cycle.

Long-term I want to reach a specific target weight which is in the area of 160-170lbs of lean muscle with 8-12% BF and maintain this for years to come. As we all know, half the battle comes from the kitchen so my diet will be extremely strict and disciplined as well as my workout schedule.

After reading on here for a few days, I am going to take the advice of one of the members, Turning 40, who wrote the thread 'First Cycle, Checklist and Shopping List' and start off with an 8-10 (he suggested 12 but I think 8-10 will be best for me for now) week cycle of Test C. I have read a few different articles and it seems like both Test E and Test C are very similar in esters but Test C has 1 chain more than Test E, if I remember correctly. This probably isn't a huge difference and really won't matter at the end of the day but that is why I am choosing Test Cyp.

Week 1-10: Monday and Thursday 250mg Test C

1 week following my last inject on week 10 I will start my PCT

PCT: Clomid and Nolvadex:
Week 1 & 2: 100mg Clomid (I also read 50mg of Clomid so not sure which dosage to go with) 40mg Nolvadex (also read 20mg Nolvadex)
Week 3 & 4: 50mg Clomid (or 25mg of Clomid) 20mg Nolvadex (also read 10mg Nolvadex)
**Honestly, I would prefer the smaller dosage of each PCT since it will be cheaper but I am not willing to sacrifice my health for being cheap so if the higher dosage is recommended I am ok with that, too. Can you guys give me advice on which dosing is best?

I am going to order both Adex and ARO just in case one doesn't work I will have the other one on hand and ready to step in to fight the good fight. I believe I read that the dosing for Adex is .5mg EOD and 12.5mg ARO EOD. Does this sound right? Also, am I supposed to take either one from the start of my cycle all the way through or only if I start experiencing the gyno sides? How long do I take the AI for?

Also, I am going to order HCG just in case I end up needing it. I could really use advice on how to dose/use this.

I have a friend who has experience with HCG so I could have him show me how to administer it if it comes down to it (but I haven't talked to him in years) as I have 0 experience with it. I am really hoping I don't have to use it but who knows, I'll be happy to have it available in case I do.

I have a few months before I am going to start my cycle because I still need to order the supps and I want to do some more research first. Anyway, thanks for reading. All thoughts and help welcome =]

Take care,
Maniac1130

suppsforlife

This site is amazing,
completely agree with you
After reading on here for a few days, I am going to take the advice of one of the members, Turning 40, who wrote the thread 'First Cycle, Checklist and Shopping List' and start off with an 8-10 (he suggested 12 but I think 8-10 will be best for me for now) week cycle of Test C. I have read a few different articles and it seems like both Test E and Test C are very similar in esters but Test C has 1 chain more than Test E, if I remember correctly. This probably isn't a huge difference and really won't matter at the end of the day but that is why I am choosing Test Cyp.
yes that's true. 8-10 weeks is enough and yes Test C and Test E are similar.
1 week following my last inject on week 10 I will start my PCT
better wait for 2 weeks after last Test use.
PCT: Clomid and Nolvadex:
Week 1 & 2: 100mg Clomid (I also read 50mg of Clomid so not sure which dosage to go with) 40mg Nolvadex (also read 20mg Nolvadex)
Week 3 & 4: 50mg Clomid (or 25mg of Clomid) 20mg Nolvadex (also read 10mg Nolvadex)
you could go for week 1-2: clomid 50 Nolva 40; week 3-4: clomid 25 mg nolva 20.
Does this sound right?
yeah that's good, you then can increase / decrease according to your levels if you go for blood work or how you feel (symptoms).
Also, am I supposed to take either one from the start of my cycle all the way through or only if I start experiencing the gyno sides? How long do I take the AI for?
it depends. some people start as preventative. other as treatment. AIs are usually used for the entire cycle or for as long as estrogen symptoms persist.
you could go as preventative (start with mentioned dosage after first week and continue until cycle ends).
I could really use advice on how to dose/use this.
generally - is used 250 / 500 IU every other day. But as anyhting - dosages can be adjusted.
I have a few months before I am going to start my cycle because I still need to order the supps and I want to do some more research first.
that's always the way to go. the more you research - the better and safer.
hopefully that's helpful for you in anyway.

Maniac1130

better wait for 2 weeks after last Test use.

Thank you! I knew it was either 1 or 2 weeks. I believe it's like; Large esters=slow acting so we would have to wait longer after our last pin to begin the PCT as the juice is still being loaded into our blood stream (longer half-life). Short esters=fast acting so we need to pin more frequently and therefore would start our PCT much sooner after our last pin of the cycle.

you could go for week 1-2: clomid 50 Nolva 40; week 3-4: clomid 25 mg nolva 20.
Honestly, I think I am going to start off with this recommendation and see how my body reacts. I can always increase dose if needed.

yeah that's good, you then can increase / decrease according to your levels if you go for blood work or how you feel (symptoms).
I definitely want to go for bloods but ATM I have little knowledge of the matter and what to look for so I will need to more research first.

it depends. some people start as preventative. other as treatment. AIs are usually used for the entire cycle or for as long as estrogen symptoms persist.
you could go as preventative (start with mentioned dosage after first week and continue until cycle ends).
I think I am going to start as a preventative and go for the duration of the cycle and adjust according to what my body tells me. I have a feeling that the sides won't be as exaggerated because it's not a huge cycle it's just a little "get your feet wet" trial and error run. If everything goes smoothly, I will be looking at a bigger cycle 6 weeks after my PCT by adding an oral (Winstrol) to the mix. After the 2nd on and off cycle I will be planning a triple stack for the 3rd cycle of Test C, EQ or Masterone E and Winstrol (I would love to use Tren because the results are second to none but it's just to harsh on my body). I read somewhere that Masterone has small PCT-like properties so I may choose that so as not to over-do it.

generally - is used 250 / 500 IU every other day. But as anyhting - dosages can be adjusted.
Thank you!

that's always the way to go. the more you research - the better and safer.
Yeah exactly. Something I didn't do when I was younger. I try not to make the same mistakes twice. Especially ones that have harsh consequences.

hopefully that's helpful for you in anyway.
This was very enlightening, suppsforlife. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and share your knowledge on this subject!

suppsforlife

Thank you! I knew it was either 1 or 2 weeks. I believe it's like; Large esters=slow acting so we would have to wait longer after our last pin to begin the PCT as the juice is still being loaded into our blood stream (longer half-life). Short esters=fast acting so we need to pin more frequently and therefore would start our PCT much sooner after our last pin of the cycle.
yeah you got it right. You may not wait 2 weeks - it depends on how you feel. if the low test symptoms start appearing sooner - start PCT sooner.
Honestly, I think I am going to start off with this recommendation and see how my body reacts. I can always increase dose if needed.
yes that's right. you can increase or decrease (adjust dosage) according to how you feel.
I think I am going to start as a preventative and go for the duration of the cycle and adjust according to what my body tells me. I have a feeling that the sides won't be as exaggerated because it's not a huge cycle it's just a little "get your feet wet" trial and error run. If everything goes smoothly, I will be looking at a bigger cycle 6 weeks after my PCT by adding an oral (Winstrol) to the mix. After the 2nd on and off cycle I will be planning a triple stack for the 3rd cycle of Test C, EQ or Masterone E and Winstrol (I would love to use Tren because the results are second to none but it's just to harsh on my body). I read somewhere that Masterone has small PCT-like properties so I may choose that so as not to over-do it.
you've got it all right - you seemed you've done your homework well this time.
only one remark: Trenbolone is extremely powerful. That's why is harsh on the body. and I doubt the results are none. you either haven't used it properly, or you got bunk. you may go after Tren, but only when you have enough knowledge and experince with roids under your belt.
This was very enlightening, suppsforlife. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and share your knowledge on this subject!
always ready to help - if there's anything else you may need, will try to help whatever method I can.

BiggyBill

I read somewhere that Masterone has small PCT-like properties so I may choose that so as not to over-do it.
Masteron has anti estrogenic properties. It should not be used as PCT. although it can be used during cycle to offer a small estrogenic protection.

Maniac1130

yeah you got it right. You may not wait 2 weeks - it depends on how you feel. if the low test symptoms start appearing sooner - start PCT sooner.
Gotcha. Thanks!
yes that's right. you can increase or decrease (adjust dosage) according to how you feel.
This is making more sense now. It's basically a feel thing. If our bodies react in a negative manner it's time to adjust by decreasing. If our bodies aren't really responding at all or we aren't experiencing negative effects, we can increase.
you've got it all right - you seemed you've done your homework well this time.
Thank you. I definitely don't want to make the same mistakes as I did when I was younger.
only one remark: Trenbolone is extremely powerful. That's why is harsh on the body. and I doubt the results are none. you either haven't used it properly, or you got bunk. you may go after Tren, but only when you have enough knowledge and experince with roids under your belt.
Yeah sorry what I was trying to say is that Tren is the best for cutting (IMO). The results were amazing. I felt amazing and looked amazing but the sides were pretty harsh. I suppose with a properly planned cycle, I may be able to get away with some great results with minimal long-term negative effects. When I first ran tren (I was 24 and extremely stupid) I didn't even run a PCT nor did I have any AI on hand. All I knew back then was that Tren was going to dry me out, make me look extra vascular, make me stronger, make my muscles harder, and shred me up. This time,
I might just run Tren again by planning accordingly. As far as hair loss goes, because that's one of the sides I experienced with Tren, what can I do to prevent this from happening this time around? Is there anything I can do?
always ready to help - if there's anything else you may need, will try to help whatever method I can.
The more research I do, the more questions I realize I have. So I will definitely reach out when I get stuck. Thanks again!

Maniac1130

Masteron has anti estrogenic properties. It should not be used as PCT. although it can be used during cycle to offer a small estrogenic protection.
I definitely wouldn't use Mast. as a PCT but would consider using it because of the estrogenic properties, for sure!

HGH.to

Yeah sorry what I was trying to say is that Tren is the best for cutting (IMO). The results were amazing. I felt amazing and looked amazing but the sides were pretty harsh.
that's how Tren works. You may lower the dosage because even 150-200 mg per week is going to be enough to offer great results.
nor did I have any AI on hand
with Tren, you don't actually need AI. Trenbolone doesn't aromatize. although AI is still needed to combat testosterone's estrogenic side effects (and other steroids if you add them).
what can I do to prevent this from happening this time around? Is there anything I can do?
hair loss is genetic. steroids speed up the hair loss process. You can add 5 alpha reductase inhibitor like finasteride to prevent this from occuring, but you should watch out for side effects. research about it as much as possible if you want to add it. If you don't - simply go for lower doses.

Maniac1130

that's how Tren works. You may lower the dosage because even 150-200 mg per week is going to be enough to offer great results.
I like this idea. I think I am going to consider this. What is the lowest dosage that you believe will still have an affect on someone? I am wondering if I could go as low as 100mg or even 75mg (even though it will be difficult to load a rig with 75mg if I have a 250mg vial).
with Tren, you don't actually need AI. Trenbolone doesn't aromatize. although AI is still needed to combat testosterone's estrogenic side effects (and other steroids if you add them).
Interesting. Very interesting. So then I really only have to worry about the hair-loss factor. I am not against the bald look. Which, I may have to adopt eventually anyway.
hair loss is genetic. steroids speed up the hair loss process. You can add 5 alpha reductase inhibitor like finasteride to prevent this from occuring, but you should watch out for side effects. research about it as much as possible if you want to add it. If you don't - simply go for lower doses.
Yeah I was afraid that this was the case, the genetic thing. Is 5 alpha an OTC or do I need to grab from an online site? I have literally no idea what it is nor have I ever heard of it (i will definitely do my research on it) but I am certainly writing this down. I think I am going to opt for the lower dose of Tren because I love the results that Tren brings. Thank you for the response HGH.to, you've been extremely helpful!

HGH.to

What is the lowest dosage that you believe will still have an affect on someone?
as usually - it depends. But beginners would feel it at 100-150 mg per week for sure! the stuff is powerful!
Is 5 alpha an OTC or do I need to grab from an online site?
definitely not OTC. they are full of side effects - that's why i said you've got to read as much as possible about finasteride before actually using it.
I think I am going to opt for the lower dose of Tren
low Tren dose with moderate Test dose is capable to do wonders with proper diet and workout!
Thank you for the response HGH.to, you've been extremely helpful!
glad to hear!

Maniac1130

as usually - it depends. But beginners would feel it at 100-150 mg per week for sure! the stuff is powerful!
Perfect. I'll start at 100, keep a journal, and see how it goes.
definitely not OTC. they are full of side effects - that's why i said you've got to read as much as possible about finasteride before actually using it.
Yeah, I found a research article and there seems to be quite a large number of different unwanted side effects. All of which I am not too fond of. According to the article (I'm not positive when it was posted so it could be slightly out dated) they use to prescribe Fina (for prostate cancer and male pattern hair loss) indeffinitely without any real research on prolonged sides. Come to find out it has some pretty s***** sides that come with the use of it!
low Tren dose with moderate Test dose is capable to do wonders with proper diet and workout!
Yes, I am looking forward to this. I have at least a year to go before I do this one though, as it will be the last cycle I do out of the 3 I am planning.

Maniac1130

you plan running 3 cycles only?
2 cycles before Tren might not be enough... but if you keep it at 100 mg weekly, then it may be fine.
Well, I am only planning for 3 right now. I have a weight loss goal in mind and I plan on re certifying as a personal trainer once I reach it. That's as far as I have planned. I might choose to do more or I might say "f'it" after the first one. I have done Tren in the past. Honestly, I think I will be fine. I was very unprepared when I cycled in the past (if you can even call them cycles because they were so half-aced) but I am ready and armed with knowledge. Plus, I have this forum with amazing people like you guys should I ever need advice.

HGH.to

glad to hear you are prepared. hopefully you're going to reach your goals as soon as possible and as safe as possible man!

Maniac1130

Hey Hgh.to what are your thoughts on Ephedra as a fat burner? Is it effective? If I were to buy some of that how would I dose it? Or, if you could point me in the direction of a resource about the stuff?

HGH.to

Can't really say anything too much. Never used it, never sold it - never done an extensive research about it. From as much as I heard - it may be an effective fat burner, but as anything else, it depends. About dosing, sorry, I'm clueless. Have to research about it myself in order to answer that question. But I'm quite sure guys who sell it might offer more insights about it.
Anyway, I would recommend to check for Clenbuterol - the stuff with proven results as a fat burner.

Maniac1130

Can't really say anything too much. Never used it, never sold it - never done an extensive research about it. From as much as I heard - it may be an effective fat burner, but as anything else, it depends. About dosing, sorry, I'm clueless. Have to research about it myself in order to answer that question. But I'm quite sure guys who sell it might offer more insights about it.
Anyway, I would recommend to check for Clenbuterol - the stuff with proven results as a fat burner.
Yes, Clen. I am all too familiar Is there any special way to take clen? Do I need any ancillaries on hand for it? I think I was advised to start with 10mcg for the first week 20mcg for second 30mcg for the third and 40mcg until my last dose. Does this sound accurate to you?

HGH.to

yes, there is this method of continuous upping dosage and there is the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off method.
Example:
week 1 = 20 mcg a day
week 2 = 40 mcg a day
week 3-4 off
week 5 = 40 mcg a day
week 6 = 60 mcg a day
week 7-8 off
week 9 = 60 mcg a day
week 10 = 80 mcg a day

which one to choose - you decide.

Do I need any ancillaries on hand for it?
yes, is highly recommended to have potassium, taurine and some electrolytes supplements.

Maniac1130

yes, there is this method of continuous upping dosage and there is the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off method.
Example:
week 1 = 20 mcg a day
week 2 = 40 mcg a day
week 3-4 off
week 5 = 40 mcg a day
week 6 = 60 mcg a day
week 7-8 off
week 9 = 60 mcg a day
week 10 = 80 mcg a day

which one to choose - you decide.

yes, is highly recommended to have potassium, taurine and some electrolytes supplements.
Thanks, man! Writing this down.