First Cycle In Many Years Looking For Feedback

suppsforlife

Gotcha. Thanks!

This is making more sense now. It's basically a feel thing. If our bodies react in a negative manner it's time to adjust by decreasing. If our bodies aren't really responding at all or we aren't experiencing negative effects, we can increase.

Thank you. I definitely don't want to make the same mistakes as I did when I was younger.

Yeah sorry what I was trying to say is that Tren is the best for cutting (IMO). The results were amazing. I felt amazing and looked amazing but the sides were pretty harsh. I suppose with a properly planned cycle, I may be able to get away with some great results with minimal long-term negative effects. When I first ran tren (I was 24 and extremely stupid) I didn't even run a PCT nor did I have any AI on hand. All I knew back then was that Tren was going to dry me out, make me look extra vascular, make me stronger, make my muscles harder, and shred me up. This time,
I might just run Tren again by planning accordingly. As far as hair loss goes, because that's one of the sides I experienced with Tren, what can I do to prevent this from happening this time around? Is there anything I can do?

The more research I do, the more questions I realize I have. So I will definitely reach out when I get stuck. Thanks again!
glad it was helpful. I see others answered some of your questions. wish you good luck with it!

Maniac1130

Went to my PCP today, ordered the blood work for my test levels. Have to fast for 12 hours prior so going tomorrow morning. Once I get the results back I will share as I have no idea how to read this.

Maniac1130

Also, just to add a quick reminder for myself, when pinning in the glutes, we divide our cheeks into 4 sections and pin in the upper-outer quadrant of our glutes correct? It's been awhile and I think that's where we are supposed to pin. Any help on that would be greatly appreciated.

HGH.to

Went to my PCP today, ordered the blood work for my test levels. Have to fast for 12 hours prior so going tomorrow morning. Once I get the results back I will share as I have no idea how to read this.
we would surely try to help!
but won't your doctor offer you more insight about readings?