First cycle in years

VP3

Haven't touched test in years. How does this look for the first back?

12 week cycle:
Test C @ 500mg/wk
Anavar @ 60mg/day for the first 2 weeks
80mg/day for wks 3-12

Aromasin beginning on wk 2 @ 12.5mg/EOD (depending on feeling I will adjust as needed)

PCT 2 weeks after last injection:
Normal Clomid and Tamoxifen 100mg & 40mg/day for the first two weeks
50mg & 20mg for the next two weeks

Let me know what you all think. Basic, I know. The biggest question I have is whether I should run Anavar the entire cycle.

HGH.to

12 week cycle:
Test C @ 500mg/wk
Anavar @ 60mg/day for the first 2 weeks
80mg/day for wks 3-12
testosterone alone is enough.
60 mg/day is a pretty good dosage, although on the higher end, but 80 mg/day is already too high for beginners.
12 weeks with anavar is a no-no. go for 6 weeks only! with liver protection.
Aromasin beginning on wk 2 @ 12.5mg/EOD (depending on feeling I will adjust as needed)
yeah, you need to adjust according to estrogen symptoms.
PCT 2 weeks after last injection:
Normal Clomid and Tamoxifen 100mg & 40mg/day for the first two weeks
50mg & 20mg for the next two weeks
might need lower dosage of clomid such as 50 mg/day for two weeks and then 25 mg/day.
Let me know what you all think. Basic, I know. The biggest question I have is whether I should run Anavar the entire cycle.
no, you shouldn't.
anyway, what's your goal? age? stats? ever used steroids before? have some health issues?

VP3

60 mg/day is a pretty good dosage, although on the higher end, but 80 mg/day is already too high for beginners.

might need lower dosage of clomid such as 50 mg/day for two weeks and then 25 mg/day.

no, you shouldn't.
anyway, what's your goal? age? stats? ever used steroids before? have some health issues?
I appreciate the insight here. I have tried Anavar once before and my body responded very well. I believe my dosage was around 50 mg/day then. I think I will run 60mg/day this time around and will stop after week 6.

My goal is to pack on lean mass with some increase in strength. I am 38 years old. I have used steroids before, about 5 years ago I did 3, 12-week cycles using test C for the first, test C and Anavar for the second, and test P and D-bol for the third. I got way to puffed up on the d-bol so I'm sticking with Anavar for now. No health issues other than minor physical pains here and there, I'm active-duty military so I stay pretty healthy. All organs, blood pressure, and levels are good.
As far as stats go, I'm 5'8 200 lbs, but a little more body fat than I want, at about 20% right now.
Because of my history and the time I've invested under the iron (20 yrs) I want to get right back in with the Anavar and not just test alone. And yes, liver protection on hand at all times.
Thank you for the response.

Gainz.

no, you shouldn't.

You're not going to get better advice.
Never run anavar for longer than 6 weeks, always use a liver support.
You never just start taking AIs. You only take them as needed and adjust accordingly.

Definitely don't start with 100mg of clomid.

And if you used injectable test prior you can use anavar this time.
I would run 40mg per day for the first 4-6 weeks. (While you're waiting for the test to kick in) and 250mg of milk thistle every morning.
Split the dose of anavar, 20mg in the morning and 20 in the evening (short half life and all) and take the milk thistle in the morning with your first dose.
Also 1 gallon of water every day... especially while on orals!

HGH.to

You never just start taking AIs. You only take them as needed and adjust accordingly.

I would run 40mg per day for the first 4-6 weeks. (While you're waiting for the test to kick in) and 250mg of milk thistle every morning.
Split the dose of anavar, 20mg in the morning and 20 in the evening (short half life and all) and take the milk thistle in the morning with your first dose.
exactly. and if your goal is to gain muscle, yet you would still love to burn fat, you have to maintain calories at around maintenance but have a very clean, healthy and protein rich diet. with test and anavar you can achieve your goals. but remember, it's your diet, sleep and workout that do the job!

VP3

Got it, thanks brother. What would you recommend starting with the Clomid? Just see how im feeling 2 weeks after last pin and begin with a small dose?

VP3

4 weeks after last pin, and you can. Personally I like Nolvadex better, but you can absolutely just use the clomid
50/50/25/25
I appreciate it brother. I think I will try Nolvadex stacked with tamoxifen this time and see how I like it. I will research the dosage. But you are saying don't begin PCT until 4 weeks after the last pin?

Gainz.

I appreciate it brother. I think I will try Nolvadex stacked with tamoxifen this time and see how I like it. I will research the dosage. But you are saying don't begin PCT until 4 weeks after the last pin?

Exactly, pct starts 4 weeks after last pin

suppsforlife

Exactly, pct starts 4 weeks after last pin
could be 4 weeks, but I would recommend after 2-3 weeks because waiting that long is likely to make you feel completely shit. Moreover, after 2 weeks, most steroids are already out of the system.

Papa.Smurf0311

80 mg of Var a day is pretty high. you dont need that much. especially if you havent done a cycle in years. Honestly, if you this is your first cycle in years, you would see significant gains at just 300 mg Test Cyp a week and 40 mg Var a day. Ive been blasting and crusing for years and even now I do lower dosage cycles and see awesome gains.

VP3

So after doing some more research and listening to the advice, this is what I'm going with for the 12-week cycle:

500 mg Test Enanthate/week. Pin 250 on Mon and Thurs.

50 mg Oxandrolone/day for the first 6 weeks. (This is my only concern, I don't want to overdo it with this being my first time back.
Would 25 mg/day be sufficient or is that low a dose a waste of product and money?)

Aromasin on hand

PCT with Clomid 50/50/25/25

Lee.the.Demi.Human

50mg is an efficacious and optimal dose.

Additionally, anadrol is dht derived so it won't aromatise but it can interact with estrogen receptors directly. So if you get itchy nipples from it you need a serm, ideally tamoxifen or raloxifene to lock it out of breast tissues.

zakco

If you're at 20% bodyfat, just dialing in your diet alone will make a huge difference. If you've been off the iron for a while make sure you give your body time to adapt to the stress again. I know guys who quit lifting a while and jump on gear as soon as they start training again and end up with joint injuries.
But if you've been hitting the iron consistently diet and a small amount of gear will give killer results. Aromasin is powerful shit....at 500mg test, maybe start at 6.25 eod.

unclem

If you're at 20% bodyfat, just dialing in your diet alone will make a huge difference. If you've been off the iron for a while make sure you give your body time to adapt to the stress again. I know guys who quit lifting a while and jump on gear as soon as they start training again and end up with joint injuries.
But if you've been hitting the iron consistently diet and a small amount of gear will give killer results. Aromasin is powerful shit....at 500mg test, maybe start at 6.25 eod.
what is that 6.25 eod? thats not the starting dose is it?i figured it out, should of read the whole thing.