First cycle newb

Burnthesky

Hey been lurking for a while but first post, I've done quite a bit of research and started my first cycle. Just looking for any tips, or links to helpful stuff you guys got.
I'll bold the bullet points for the tldr; crowd
Here's where I'm at:
I'm 36 6'2 and about 215, not in great shape, I was pretty fit about a year ago, but I had seemed to plateau and then we had a baby and I got lazy so I've got a pretty decent gut now, but I've started eating clean again and getting my macros under control. I started trt because my test was almost non existent(tested in the high 100's twice) also had low e, and low vitamin d, but high dhea, everything else was normal range. but the place was kinda spendy and after some research decided to do a cycle. I only did 3 weeks. I've followed the first cycle post here, I started a week ago pinning 250 test e 2x a week. With armidex. I'm also on sarms though, mk2866 40mg, gw501516 20mg, sr9009 20mg, daily. Anyways my goals are to drop my gut and push past my previous plateaus, without killing myself. So any extra tips would be helpful. Also a few questions. Should I stop the sarms? The arimidex I got is 1mg tabs and doesn't split very well, would it be safe to do 1mg every 3.5 days? Or is the halflife to short? Is cutting them in half going to effect absorption? Is there any thing else I should add? Should I remove anything? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, or even just your opinions thanks!

Gainz.

If its your first cycle I would stop the sarms. If you have low e... I don't see you needing the Arimidex any time soon.
The Arimidex is something you should only take as high estrogen sides occur.
So if you don't have any, don't take any Arimidex!
But yes you can absolutely split it in half.
I really don't think you should be taking it every 3 days. I'm 5, almost 6 weeks into a 300mg test e cycle and I haven't even touched my Arimidex.

Burnthesky

Alright thanks, I'll drop the arimidex for now and the sarms, hopefully I won't need it, I'm just paranoid about getting gyno

HGH.to

low e, and low vitamin d
go for supplements with vitamin D, it's extremely important at boosting testosterone naturally and for muscle growth
low estrogen means that you shouldn't touch Arimidex, as gainzbandit mentioned. Arimidex lowers it. why would you lower it even more when it's already low? after all, estrogen helps grow muscles (including other benefits). You should only use Arimidex when you have HIGH estrogen symptoms. and yes, you can cut the pills without issues.
Should I stop the sarms?
it all sounds good, but if you would get side effects, you wouldn't know which one causes them. So, testosterone alone should do a great job.
would it be safe to do 1mg every 3.5 days? Or is the halflife to short? Is cutting them in half going to effect absorption?
check above
Is there any thing else I should add? Should I remove anything?
as a first cycle testosterone alone is great. arimidex (anastrozole) have on hand just in case you have high estrogen. also, 500 mg/week is a pretty high dosage. you could have started with 300 mg/week. But since your T levels are naturally low, you might try continuing with this dosage. also, what's your TRT dosage? you won't need PCT so after cycle you just go into TRT.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, or even just your opinions thanks!
workout and diet! it's the most important part

Gainz.

workout and diet! it's the most important part
@HGH.to is always coming through with the knowledge, I don't think anyone here has taught me more than HGH.

But yes I couldn't agree more! Diet, diet, diet!
This hobby/sport/art is 90% what we put in our mouths! Food can affect your test, est, sleep, recovery, growth and even your mood.
If you want to look a certain way you have to eat a certain way.
What you eat is more important than the weights you lift and how you lift them (strongman, crossfit, powerlifting) and more important than the gear you take.
Almost every time someone plateaus, its because of their diet.

Burnthesky

Hey thanks!
I'm taking 5000iu(I forgot what the mg is) of vitamin D daily.
I'll definitely stop the arimidex, I just wasn't sure if having low e would cause my body to aromatize more or what.
They were giving me 160 cyp a week on trt I beleive, with hcg. It was kind of expensive though so I stopped going, is it advisable to Self dose trt? With regular labs and everything. And would it be better than pct?
I've fully revamped my diet, I got really lazy for a while and drank too much beer. So I'm planning everything out now, meal prepping, and cut down the beer and switched to light. ( I got 3 kids gotta stay sane somehow)

Gainz.

Hey thanks!
I'm taking 5000iu(I forgot what the mg is) of vitamin D daily.
I'll definitely stop the arimidex, I just wasn't sure if having low e would cause my body to aromatize more or what.
They were giving me 160 cyp a week on trt I beleive, with hcg. It was kind of expensive though so I stopped going, is it advisable to Self dose trt? With regular labs and everything. And would it be better than pct?
I've fully revamped my diet, I got really lazy for a while and drank too much beer. So I'm planning everything out now, meal prepping, and cut down the beer and switched to light. ( I got 3 kids gotta stay sane somehow)
Almost everyone here is self prescribed. Since your T is in the toilet I wouldn't recommend a pct. Blast and cruise... or just cruise seems like your best option. If you plan on doing trt yourself I recommend looking through the sources and buying in bulk. Either test e or test c. Lots of places have buy 5 get one free.... and test e and c should be pinned twice a week. So if you're doing 150mg a week, do 75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday. It will keep your test levels much more stable.

suppsforlife

these guys offered great advice!
About HCG - it depends. if you notice smaller testicles/lower sperm load/still want to have kids then you could add it once in a while