First Cycle Question

CaptainPlanet

Hi folks, I have a first cycle question, and would appreciate someone reviewing what I am trying to do. I'll share my stats later if required, but I wondering if the following would be good for someone with sub-optimal BF% at around 18%.

16 Week Cycle:
Testosterone Enanthate @ 250mg/weekly
Primobolan Depot @ 200mg/weekly
Proviron @ 25mg daily
HCG @ 500ius weekly

PCT 8 weeks:
Clomid @ 1 pill daily

HGH.to

Hey there.
Overall, your cycle sounds quite good with little exceptions.
First off - 16 weeks cycle for a beginner may be too much. I would say that 300 mg weekly with 200 mg Primo weekly for 12 weeks is better. also Test + Primo + Proviron might be too much for a beginner, despite Primo and Proviron being mild compounds. You can try out, but watch out for side effects.
also, I understand you use them as alternatives for anti estrogens, but still have actual anti estrogens handy, just in case. HCG 500 IU weekly might be good, but then again, with Test and other steroids - it can be too much. it all depends on how you respond to them.
PCT with Clomid alone might be enough, or it may not be. You may need Tamoxifen too.
also, 8weeks 50 mg per day is way too much.
2 weeks 50 mg per day and 2 weeks 25 mg per day might be enough (esp if Tamoxifen is added). 8 weeks @ 50 mg Clomid you're very likely to get highly emotional. But again, it depends on how you would feel.

CaptainPlanet

Thanks for the insight. Assuming I can handle the Primo + Proviron at those dosages, would I benefit from a 20mg addition of anavar near the end?

I can cut it down to 12 weeks, if it is advisable. I just thought I'd get more out of a 16 week cycle.

CaptainPlanet

Just curious, based on what you mentioned, the HCG should only help me keep producing sperm and not become sterile, or is there more to it?

BiggyBill

would I benefit from a 20mg addition of anavar near the end?
We do benefit from adding steroids, yet remember that you may increase chances of sides.

I can cut it down to 12 weeks, if it is advisable. I just thought I'd get more out of a 16 week cycle.
As earlier mentioned - yes, 16 weeks is going to offer more results, but more sides too (you wreak your hormonal balance more).
Just curious, based on what you mentioned, the HCG should only help me keep producing sperm and not become sterile, or is there more to it?
HCG has various benefits, although mainly is used to keep you away from testicle shrinkage. (Recommended in longer cycles and higher doses or prone to this issue - to avoid shrinkage)
although I personally do not love it.

CaptainPlanet

Thank you for the help Biggy. Much appreciated. I am curious if you have experience with Test-Suspension or Base.

I was also looking at modifying or doing a second cycle later with pure test (either suspension or base) as a preworkout on top of a Test-E foundation. Like the following:

12 Weeks
- Test-E @ (250mg weekly divided into 2 doses or EOD)
- Test Suspension @ (50mg daily)
- Anavar @ (40mg daily)
- AI on hand

or Would it make more sense to do the following considering the daily administration of the suspension:

12 Weeks
- NPP @ (200mg weekly)
- Test Suspension @ (100mg daily)
- AI on hand

Last edited:

suppsforlife

Hey there. just a word of caution:
Test Suspension should be used multiple times a day to keep levels stable ad high as it has no ester and very short half life.
Anavar @ 40 mg daily for 12 weeks is waaaay too long. 8 weeks is maximum recommended.
I would say, better stick to longer test form like enanthate.
also, NPP is used once every day or at least every other day. go for Deca for once a week administration (same Nandrolone - less pins). NPP works faster though.

CaptainPlanet

Shoot, ok. Is it cause of the HDL/LDL effect of anavar? I heard of women taking it for many months with no issues, so I figures an extra month shouldn't hurt a guy. lol

Would I still need to pin multiple times daily for suspension if I am also using a Test-E or let's say Test-P for the base of my cycle? I don't mind injecting daily, but I am not gonna like pinning 3 times a day. Ideally I'd pin pre-workout everyday.

suppsforlife

Is it cause of the HDL/LDL effect of anavar? I heard of women taking it for many months with no issues, so I figures an extra month shouldn't hurt a guy. lol
those women are doing a huge mistake. Whilst men can use it for 8 weeks, is not recommended for women to go over 6 weeks. It is because of cholesterol effects AND because of the liver toxicity. Anavar might hurt your liver.

Would I still need to pin multiple times daily for suspension if I am also using a Test-E or let's say Test-P for the base of my cycle? I don't mind injecting daily, but I am not gonna like pinning 3 times a day. Ideally I'd pin pre-workout everyday.
Well, you get Test E and it keeps levels high for, let's say one week. So you get 1000 ng/dl for a week. you add Test Suspension and is increased by 300 ng/dl (for example) more. and you get 1300 ng/dl for some days, whilst others remain at 1000 ng/dl.

and I would say go for Test P if you don't mind pining daily. Test E twice per week and Test P once a day or once every other day. Although I still can't see why would you do that because you can simply increase dosage of Test E. although it may have its own benefits, but they are non-essential. hope this helps.

HGH.to

great explanation suppsforlife!
@Cap, think of it that Testosterone increases your levels. How much depends on dosage, for how long depends on ester.

CaptainPlanet

Fair enough, so the idea is to avoid spikes ups and downs, so regardless of the Test-E (or whichever ester) used as a base, if I add suspension that I would only pin that one once a day, it will still cause unwanted spikes?

I was really hoping to be able to run a Test-Cypionate (or Enanthate) cycle as per what's done usually, but also use Suspension for the boost at the gym. Guess that will still leave me feeling shitty in the morning or later after it wears off?

suppsforlife

it may not cause "unwanted" spikes, but it would surely cause spikes. you may give it a try to see how you feel doing so.

BiggyBill

I am curious if you have experience with Test-Suspension or Base.
to be honest, I don't. Because of earlier mentioned reasons by these guys - it wears off really fast. Plus is WATER based, is very likely to be very painful at pinning.
I heard of women taking it for many months with no issues, so I figures an extra month shouldn't hurt a guy. lol
it may not cause too big issues - but it may, would you take the risk? again, as mentioned by these guys, your liver is at risk.
Guess that will still leave me feeling shitty in the morning or later after it wears off?
it depends. your levels would come back down. or you may get "too much" testosterone. it may not offer "immediate" results (usually they are aggressiveness, irritability, high sex drive etc.) but it may offer "long term" results too such as acne, hair loss, wrecked hormonal balance, cholesterol issues and others.
just my 2 cents.