First cycle question

Mxer269

Ok, pinned for the first time today. I’m following the beginner guide to steroids that’s posted on this forum and got everything on the shopping list. It says to take 0.5mg of Arimidex every other day. Would you guys suggest I start that today, tomorrow or wait and see if I have any issues. I’m doing 500mg test e for 12 weeks. Think I only got about 230mg today though. I was shaking like crazy. lol

Welderman

Don't use it till you notice side effects of high estrogen. I only use it when I get really puffy which isn't often. You need your estrogen levels up some to build muscle. Let us know if you start having sides and we'll tell you how to dose ai's. Now go build some good quality muscle. The pinning gets easier as you go. Good luck

BiggyBill

Welder is right. Either wait for sides to appear. If you are really afraid of them. Start arimidex 0.5 from second week.

Mxer269

Don't use it till you notice side effects of high estrogen. I only use it when I get really puffy which isn't often. You need your estrogen levels up some to build muscle. Let us know if you start having sides and we'll tell you how to dose ai's. Now go build some good quality muscle. The pinning gets easier as you go. Good luck
Thanks that’s what I’ll do. Yeah I was like what the fuck why am I shaking. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Lol got the first one out of the way should be smooth sailing now

Twizted

Thanks that’s what I’ll do. Yeah I was like what the fuck why am I shaking. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Lol got the first one out of the way should be smooth sailing now
Dude I am an ex IV addict, I've stuck myself a million times and I was still nervous as hell doing a muscle injection lol. I expected it to immediately hurt as I was pushing in the test and was completely shocked when I felt nothing at all.

Mxer269

Dude I am an ex IV addict, I've stuck myself a million times and I was still nervous as hell doing a muscle injection lol. I expected it to immediately hurt as I was pushing in the test and was completely shocked when I felt nothing at all.
Yeah it’s completely different. That’s a good thing. lol. I was shaking so bad during the injection like my whole body. You’d think it would have been a breeze given my 10yrs of abuse prior. Nope maybe it’s that fuckin lawn dart threw me off. Lol

Twizted

Lol yeah the size is definitely part of the scare factor, at least for me anyway. Although it wasn't as big as I envisioned, I had the image of a big horse needle in my head before the package arrived.