First Cycle Questions

sjw232

I'm totally new to this so take it easy on me...

So I've been researching for countless hours about getting into anabolics and found this site to be one of the most helpful for information.  I have been weightlifting for ten years but never took much more than protein and creatine but kinda have an idea of what I wanna do.  I'm lookin to start with d-bol and test for a 6 week cycle but I'm not really sure about what to go with for the post cycle. 

As far as where to get it I would prefer to go domestic in the US but anything I've looked at is out of the country, so any input as to whats a trust worthy domestic company? And most sites don't seem to offer needles, would that have to be purchased from another source?

Lastly, what can I expect post cycle, with proper nutrition and exercise am I going to be able to keep most of my gains and is any kind of roid notably better for maintaining gains? Does my natural testosterone take very long to get back to normal?

siegmund

Your 24 ,they say ,25 first cycle ,but I can live with 24, TEST only brother ,first cycle,let your body get use to the test also ,you can get use to the feel .

Also any time you ask for help,always list your stats,, 24 185 10% ,this helps with giving advice OK.

Test only ,10 weeks , your most likely talking test e or c, longer ester is recommend,test prop you have to be families with EOD pins and that requires ,sites and propper technique, so myself I prefer c ,but e is also fine.

You will want to do a little research non a ai, myself ,(especially test only) I prefer aramindex, .25 e3d,but on a test only cycle you may not need it ,but have it in case if you experience signs of bloat ,acne etc I would start .25 e3d and adjust from there ,

Now you see why test only so you can understand how test effects you, if your running dbol ,your not going to be able to pin point what's causing sides , so dbol  ,next cycle

The standard pct is clomid, noval

Clomid 100/100/50/50

Noval 40/40/20/20

Start pct ,if running c 12 days after last inject,if running e 14 days after last inject

6 weeks is to short brother ,its gonna take 4 weeks for test levels to hit peak levels ,maybe 5 ,, so 10 week for a first cycle is fine ,also I would get blood work before cycle if you can also at week 6 to see how your doing with your e2 level ,this you can fine tune your your ai, but i would deffently get bloods after pct to make sure you received fully and remember time off = time on which means you run a 10 week cycle you don't run agion for 10 weeks any questions ask ,, the ai your really gonna have to find your sweet spot with ,

milkin

Hello sjw232, we are glad you are here so consider filling out an introduction so others can properly greet you. Just a reminder, you can research sources and accessories shops by placing your courser over the "Sources" tab and selecting from the drop down menu. As stated in the rules, source talk in open forum is not allowed.

Your concern for restoring your natty production shows you are willing to take a conservative approach and your age still allows you to achieve awesome gains with out the use of AAS. So consider that before you consider suppressing your natty production. There are a lot of underlying factors when cycling steroids so be certain to complete your research by understanding all of them.  

If you are dead set on running a cycle, research the forums and look at others beginner cycles and the PCT section of the forums. Form there, create a proposed cycle so others can see exactly what you have in mind and more accurately provide assistance.

sjw232

Thanks for the input, I'll take your advice Seigmund and stick with only running Test.  Could you explain your "You will want to do a little research non a ai, myself ,(especially test only) I prefer aramindex, .25 e3d,but on a test only cycle you may not need it ,but have it in case if you experience signs of bloat ,acne etc I would start .25 e3d and adjust from there" statement...sorry I'm not really familiar with the terms.

Other than that, when I'm running Test is it necessary to also use estrogen blockers during the cycle? and if so what would be recommended? Im hoping with just running test alone I won't need to purchase estrogen blockers but obviously I wouldn't know. Thanks again

siegmund

Sure , your running a good dose of test ,@500 mg ,, I wouldn't start the cycle till you have aramindex,, see aramedex is a anti estrogen ,,ai is aromatase inhibitor, with using aramindex we block estrogen conversion,, that's why I say go to pct section and do a little reading  now I know bro's that experience  no gyno sides on test and like myself I start to bloat  carry excess water weight ,and I start experiencing acne, bad on my back ,,so I use a dose of .25 mg every third day of aadex. Now its going to take about 2 weeks or more for your test to start building up ,,watch for water weight ,and increased acne , if you start experiencing this I would do .25 e3 d of adex you should notice a reduction in bloat and acne if so good leave their if it doesn't help bump dose up to .25 e2 d or .5 every 3 ,,now don't crash your e2 ,that's as bad as high e2,, this is something that's all different for us and your gonna have to see where you fall in .any questions ask bro

siegmund

Also more important than anything ,you do have your pct in place ??? 

PS make sure you keep logs, you will appreciate them later in life and future cycles

sjw232

Yeah I'm getting Zydex Pro PCT which is 25mg Clomid/ 10mg Nolvadex/ 12.5mg Proviron.  Thanks for the input on AI Sig, I woulda been kickin myself for not getting that if I started growing bigger tatas than my girlfriend hahaha. Definitely glad I joined this site, you guys are extremely helpful

siegmund

OK great ,and good choice test only ,by the way,I know you will meet your goals,and some,,glad to be able to help keep updates

siegmund

Good advice bro ,but the op is running test only  ,,after doing a little research as always tho good advice